I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Global Warming (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704321)

TheCoolinator Mar 18th, 2010 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 676876)
I was referring to others as people other than you. You also have problems with comprehension.

Your telling me I have a problem with comprehension when every single post I've written is somehow jumbled up in your mind and spit back out completely different then what was initially written. THEN you ask me the same exact question again three posts later.

The Leader Mar 18th, 2010 06:30 PM

I think I mentioned earlier that you also have problems with abstract thought. I'm assuming you are referring to things such as the surgeon comment. That was a hypothetical situation which was meant to demonstrate to you how your logic is flawed. You evidently aren't intelligent enough to pick up on that. The reason we keep asking you the same questions over and over is because none of your arguments are rational, and are often vague.

Tadao Mar 18th, 2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 676876)
I was referring to others as people other than you. You also have problems with comprehension.

He won't understand that.

Pentegarn Mar 18th, 2010 08:33 PM

What did you say?

TheCoolinator Mar 18th, 2010 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 676891)
What did you say?

It really doesn't matter what I said or how many times I repeat it. TheLeader and Co. will just continue to say "it doesn't make sense" or its "discredited" over and over again......:lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blasted Child (Post 676158)
Is it just me or has i-mockery suddenly turned very strict when it comes to debating standards?

Usually when we debate stuff over the internet, we link to articles. What is coolinator supposed to do, record himself as he travels with a weather balloon to collect the data?
We're all laymen here, all we can do is refer to stuff.

I think at least a few of the articles he linked to deserve some merit, and I like to consider myself equipped with a fairly critical set of eyes, but still, sure, everything can be dismissed as biased.

dunno, just thought this debate turned out a bit one-sided.

The Leader Mar 18th, 2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 676881)
He won't understand that.

Yeah, but I try to treat the retarded the same as everyone else, so I felt like I should post it anyway.

TheCoolinator Mar 18th, 2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 676896)
Yeah, but I try to treat the retarded the same as everyone else, so I felt like I should post it anyway.

More irony I see.....

Exhibit A:

Mar 8th, 2010, 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 675209)
Very true

since the whistle has been blown on this scam it's pretty much over. The climate scientists have been found to screw around with the numbers. I don't blame them. If I had a steady job as a climate priest and had to keep saying the sky is falling I would definitely tell everyone who I'm working with to change all the numbers to suit our best interest. Meaning my paycheck.

I think we can go a little further though by saying that many wallstreet investment houses wanted the climate bill to get passed because it would have created a speculative market in carbon trading making a new bubble for corporations to hook on too.

I think the genius of this plan is labeling carbon dioxide as a pollutant. By labeling CO2 as a deadly chemical the regulators will focus directly on that and completely ignore more harmful chemicals such as Volatile Organic Compounds, Mercury oxides, Lead Oxides, sulphur oxides, and numerous other hazardous gases. This is why many of the funders of the Global Warming scheme are big oil and large multinational corporations.

Also look who they choose to be the spokesman for the Global Warming craze. Al Gore. Mr. FREE TRADE.

Anyone in this forum who is unemployed should be thanking Mr. Gore for shipping your jobs to a slave camp in China. Oh, and 3rd world nations don't give a rats ass about Global Warming / Climate Change. China, India, Africa, and ever other country that has a brain is going to completely ignore it because if they don't they will be as penniless as the USA.

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...9703983&page=5

TheLeader calls me "retarded" but it took him until a day ago to fully comprehend this quote from almost 2 weeks ago.

Now that's what I call slow.

Colonel Flagg Mar 18th, 2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly345 (Post 676869)
Christ, he is sounding more and more like a typical conspiracy theorist.

He needs one of these.

The Leader Mar 18th, 2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 676900)
More irony I see.....

I know, there's a lot of it in this thread. Now let me ask you this, why do you think that I couldn't understand that post?

Colonel Flagg Mar 18th, 2010 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 676891)
What did you say?

Based on your sig, P, I'd have figured he'd think you were a kindred spirit.

The Leader Mar 18th, 2010 08:56 PM

Oh wait, I never read that comment because it was posted in a thread about Catholicism that I glance at occasionally. Yeah, I should totally know what other threads to look in so I can understand what you mean in this one.

The Leader Mar 18th, 2010 08:59 PM

Of course I should expect your posts to be as jumbled as your reasoning.

Pentegarn Mar 18th, 2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 676903)
Based on your sig, P, I'd have figured he'd think you were a kindred spirit.

You know, I haven't looked at my sig for so long I had to scroll back to look at it and see what you were talking about.

Now that I have... :lol

TheCoolinator Mar 18th, 2010 09:04 PM

Exhibit B:

A basic statement with very simple wording that was replied to by TheLeader in this thread. :\

He / She was still incapable of comprehending this statement in its entirety until a day ago. That's almost 2 full weeks of confusion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 675568)
The co-founder of Green Peace said it the best.....

"The environmentalist movement has been hijacked and turned into something completely different then what it should have been"

Watch the Great Global Warming swindle free on google video

The first thing my environmentalist professor taught us was to NOT be anthropocentric. Meaning to not believe that the world revolves around humans because it does not. We have very little bearing on what happens to the earth in the grand scheme of things. Do we really have the ability to change the climate? I say No but that doesn't mean we don't have the ability to literally make a complete mess of things.

As long as they keep the greenie's focused on the global warming plan and keep that money coming in for all the so called climate scientists then big industry will continue to destroy and pillage until there is nothing left. CO2 as a pollutant is a red herring!

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69704321

The Leader Mar 18th, 2010 09:06 PM

Oh, what's the matter? Did I hurt your feelings? Are you all puffy face mad now? :c

TheCoolinator Mar 18th, 2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 676913)
Oh, what's the matter? Did I hurt your feelings? Are you all puffy face mad now? :c

Nope. Just wanted to set the record straight. :)

The Leader Mar 18th, 2010 09:35 PM

What, that you are incapable of logical reasoning? Let us say that I am stupid. How does that make you any less retarded? It doesn't. You are just as God made you and you shouldn't have to make up excuses just to try to make yourself look more intelligent than you actually are.

Colonel Flagg Mar 18th, 2010 09:41 PM

He doesn't understand your syllogism. Or Pentegarn's either. Let it go, Leader. :(

The Leader Mar 18th, 2010 10:13 PM

I'm just trying to make him feel better about himself. There's no harm in that, is there?

Zhukov Mar 19th, 2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 676873)
:lol Do you guys even read what I post? Or do you just wait until I respond and then ask the same exact question again?

Here is what I wrote......again....:\ Let me further simplify it by saying everyone who has a vest interested in the synthetic hoax movement.

So you are saying that Monsato and Wal-Mart are the 'financial bigwigs' pulling the strings in this particular scenario? I don't follow, I'm sorry. When I asked for you to tell me specifics, I wasn't expecting you to say "everyone", that's all.

Supafly345 Mar 19th, 2010 02:47 AM

I stopped reading what everyone posts yesterday sometime. I remember now why I stopped visiting the politics board for 5 or so years.
The best part about this thread though, are the people who claim not to know or believe the debate in one direction or the other are the one's responding the most to this guy. I have no idea how you guys can handle these message board arguments, especially with someone so stubbornly paranoid.

Zhukov Mar 19th, 2010 02:58 AM

Personally I'm used to people not believing a word I say regarding politics or the economy etc. I'm not taking this too seriously, and I'm not really going into the climate change debate, rather, focusing on one particular annoyance.

Blasted Child Mar 19th, 2010 04:08 AM

Coolinator, out of curiousity, how old are you and what do you do for a living?

Pentegarn Mar 19th, 2010 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 676925)
He doesn't understand your syllogism. Or Pentegarn's either. Let it go, Leader. :(

I would call my quote more of a sillygism as opposed to a syllogism (as well as my all time favorite Woody Allen quote from back when he was funny) :lol

Pentegarn Mar 19th, 2010 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly345 (Post 676959)
I stopped reading what everyone posts yesterday sometime. I remember now why I stopped visiting the politics board for 5 or so years.
The best part about this thread though, are the people who claim not to know or believe the debate in one direction or the other are the one's responding the most to this guy. I have no idea how you guys can handle these message board arguments, especially with someone so stubbornly paranoid.

I know for a fact I don't know the whole story about Global Warming. That being said, (picking the berries from the nettles here) I do agree that cap and trade itself seems suspect at best (I lean more toward it being a flat out scam to squeeze money from others). If Coolinator's point is that, then he should say, "Cap and Trade is a scam because x" instead of trying to attack the science of the whole climate change issue. He is hurting his point about cap and trade by going in the direction he went because he has rendered himself as an entity not to be taken seriously in the debate.