I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Getting GTA:SA tonight? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14606)

Guitar Woman Oct 29th, 2004 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowX
omg Spaz yur a retard. Its one of the most well known rock songs ever.

Well I'm SORRY I don't ever listen to anything other than the Beatles. :(

Rongi Oct 29th, 2004 06:59 PM

oh god no

please, stop listiening to the beatles all together or i'll come down to your parent's basement and sodomize you with a belt sander.

Rongi Oct 29th, 2004 07:03 PM

while it's on

thebiggameover Oct 29th, 2004 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueOatmeal
I'm with the_dudefather. I was thinking about buying this game and a PStwo.

so am i. but the pstwo wont work with the hard drive. so no ffXI. but thats a good thing, right?

the_dudefather Oct 29th, 2004 08:57 PM

i had a go at burnout 3 online (as the pstwo has a built in network adapter).

my faith in playstation based online gaming has been shattered forever. oh well, i got a pc.

anyway, im in the process of making the ultimate pimp-mobile in gta, which i plan to keep FOREVER (3 corners later...)

ziggytrix Oct 29th, 2004 09:14 PM

pstwo won't work with the harddrive? why the fuck would they do that??!?

thebiggameover Oct 29th, 2004 09:35 PM

no idea. in the mags i read, sony said they were "looking at other memory options". it might be they got as much shit in the little thing as they could, and just didnt have room for it... :/

Schimid Oct 30th, 2004 01:21 AM

Fuck this little fucking toy plane. I can't do "Supply Lines..." to save my fucking life. I think I could do better if I was just driving around in a car with a gun and a limited amount of time, because this shit plane won't do what I tell it to.

RRRRRRGHRAGHAHGH

the_dudefather Oct 30th, 2004 10:28 AM

imm having trouble with the steaming from uncle same mission.

just need to get a decent gun first...

the_dudefather Oct 30th, 2004 10:29 AM

damn that was my most retarded post all day

stealing from uncle sam

ArrowX Oct 30th, 2004 02:11 PM

FUCK San Andreas Isn't coming to Xbox untill after the PC does >: GODAMNIT looks like i'm gonna gave to get a job because i don't have enough pot money to buy a PStwo >:

Schimid Oct 30th, 2004 02:39 PM

Up to about 25% now.

Jesus Fuck I hate it when I get lost. San Fierro screwed me over so many times because the roads are so winding and whatnot. I think I've literally spent two hours so far just wandering in the game.

BlueOatmeal Oct 30th, 2004 06:26 PM

You ps2 fags need to shut up. I'm sad.

Bass Oct 30th, 2004 08:47 PM

I just got the game yesterday. I'm trying to do as much as I can before I start the gangwars mission so that I don't have to worry about my turf as much while trying to do other things.

eggyolk Oct 31st, 2004 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schimid
Up to about 25% now.

Jesus Fuck I hate it when I get lost. San Fierro screwed me over so many times because the roads are so winding and whatnot. I think I've literally spent two hours so far just wandering in the game.

Just got to San Fierro this morning. I'm loving this game. I've devoted a long time on it, and still am only about 20% done.

GADZOOKS Oct 31st, 2004 12:20 AM

Gadzooks Update: Im still in los santos :( , cant beat the stupid race one with ceaser, to pass the time i started taking up territory and have covered all of idlewood,jefferson,gen park, ganton, and east los santos. I have the ballas pinned down south in willowfield in which i should finish them off. >:

Schimid Oct 31st, 2004 12:29 AM

The fucking races are so fucking easy, dude. I fucked up a bunch in one of them (one in San Fierro, first one where you meet my favorite character in the game, Wu Zi Mu) and I still won--I ran into a barn, backed up OUT of the barn, hit a side of the barn, went foward, backed out of the barn finally and caught up to them and beat them, with a span of about ten seconds.

But now my game somehow got fucking scratched, so I'm done until I can fix it. 25% y'all :(

GADZOOKS Oct 31st, 2004 12:37 AM

i tried using the nitro and i still couldnt kept up to those mexicans. :(

BeoulvE Oct 31st, 2004 12:41 AM

DAMN THEM MEXICANS! i cant beat em either :(

Schimid Oct 31st, 2004 12:46 AM

Maybe it was just the car I was driving. Do they supply you with a car in that one, or do you have to get your own?

GADZOOKS Oct 31st, 2004 01:09 AM

get my own

eggyolk Oct 31st, 2004 01:34 PM

Use the car that is outside Catalina's house. It has good handling offroad, and good speed too.

In these offroad races, it is real easy to win. If you take your time and concentrate on the road, you can pull a win. If you pull a driveby on the other drivers, you can't kill them but they might panic and pull off the road.

ArrowX Oct 31st, 2004 02:17 PM

My gy went swimming at maximum fatness and when I got otu of the water he was all Moderate. :(

HickMan Oct 31st, 2004 02:35 PM

Is it like in Fable when you can eat a bajillion red meats and then run around in circles for an hour and be skinny again?

racialslur Oct 31st, 2004 02:39 PM

I cant beat Smokes last one where youre on the motorcycle