I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   OBLIVION: MMORPG REHAB (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20551)

Supafly345 Apr 9th, 2006 10:42 PM

Ok, I beat all the main storylines and was very satisfied with how it went down in the end. Really gave you the sense of being a part of something epic instead of just a "one guy rises to save the world singlehandedly" storyline.

Despite not being as incredibly free as the last game, since this game makes it REALLY hard to max everything and become an overpowered brute that is good at everything, it is very rewarding, and I still want to keep playing. But at least now I will be able to cut back, every moment that hasn't been used on work has been used on this.

Ninjavenom Apr 10th, 2006 12:15 AM

It kind of makes sense with the story, though. In Morrowind you were the reincarnation of a god, but now you're just some schmoe who happens to kick ass at stuff.

Supafly345 Apr 10th, 2006 12:41 AM

The nerevarine never was a god, he was a GOD-SLAYER.
But I was talking in most videogames where the hero has to save the world or something, its always just a kid or something that becomes the most powerful person who ever lived, this game makes you work for it, and you never really are left without a challenger.

Chojin Apr 10th, 2006 12:48 AM

BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE WITH A KINKO'S COPY CARD

BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND STEAL ALL YOUR STUFF

BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE WITH A KINKO'S COPY CARD

I CAN'T WAIT TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE

Chojin Apr 11th, 2006 01:22 PM

So I jumped my horse off of a cliff. I flew off and turned around to see him toppling down the hill with his neck all bendy-wendy.

I then spent the better part of an hour rolling him length-wise (head-over-feet) down the hill into the lake.

Apparently horses are really light.

Archduke Tips Apr 11th, 2006 07:59 PM

That was an awesome story.

Thankyou, Chojin.

executioneer Apr 11th, 2006 10:36 PM

guys i totally take all the clothes off of female bandits and then punch them in the b**bs :(

Guitar Woman Apr 11th, 2006 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
So I jumped my horse off of a cliff. I flew off and turned around to see him toppling down the hill with his neck all bendy-wendy.

I then spent the better part of an hour rolling him length-wise (head-over-feet) down the hill into the lake.

Apparently horses are really light.

Screens or it didn't happen.

Archduke Tips Apr 11th, 2006 10:41 PM

Do those guys at Weatherleah ever clean up their house? I come back to visit all the time since I helped them kill the Ogres, but they never clean it out. The skeletons in the attic are kinda creepy.

executioneer Apr 11th, 2006 10:44 PM

it was mostly cleaned up when i went back after the mission i got from the thieves' guild contact to kill the rest of the ogres :/ there was like one rib cage in the attic still

the_dudefather Apr 11th, 2006 11:18 PM

everyone is really friendly in the dark brotherhood, not like those smack-talking guys at the arena

now im a vampire that not only drinks your blodd, but steals all your stuff too

anyway, to summerise my experience of playing this game during the last two nights: awesomesuperfantastic

Chojin Apr 12th, 2006 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
Screens or it didn't happen.

It's really easy. Horses are set to a really light weight, so drop one off a cliff, lock onto its head or leg with Z, then just roll it down something.

It was the Weynon Priory Horse (not brother mabel's, one of the others), in case that's the only one that's that light.

Also, I don't know how to take screens in Oblivion :<

Guitar Woman Apr 12th, 2006 12:48 AM

Printscreen button?

EisigerBiskuit Apr 12th, 2006 12:50 AM

HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!

oblivion_default.ini

Search: bAllowScreenShot=1

Dunno what to do from there.

Chojin Apr 12th, 2006 08:46 AM

it doesn't save them into a folder, though. i don't think.

EisigerBiskuit Apr 12th, 2006 01:38 PM

They said you have to put them into an art program, yes it sucks.

Chojin Apr 12th, 2006 01:39 PM

That's stupid. I'll just load up fraps.

Zomboid Apr 12th, 2006 02:01 PM

Anyone been to hackdirt? :chatter

timrpgland Apr 12th, 2006 04:57 PM

Hackdirt that small village where everyone hates outsiders? I ran through there before if that's the case. Talked to a few people, took my insults and then left.

Zomboid Apr 12th, 2006 06:09 PM

There's more to it than meets the eye :O. Check the buildings and go through one of the trapdoors. Or stay in the inn. It's probably one of the references to HP Lovecraft supafly mentioned.

executioneer Apr 12th, 2006 09:19 PM

that and the mission that is named "Shadow over Hackdirt" :lol

i stole the book of the deep ones from their church but man i was kind of hoping to actually get to fight a nameless horror of some sort :(

the_dudefather Apr 12th, 2006 09:52 PM

i wouldnt sleep in an inn there :lol

executioneer Apr 12th, 2006 09:55 PM

nothing bad happened but it was only for a hour and during the day so idk

executioneer Apr 12th, 2006 09:55 PM

ps did anyone notice how everyone in that town has weird faces i bet you didn't

Chojin Apr 12th, 2006 10:02 PM

So there were these 3 guys in bruma who locked a SECRET ARTIFACT away in a nearby cave. They then made 3 keys to this chest because 'for one man to have a power this terrifying' would be bad. I get the item but a MAGIC WORD hides its TERRIBLE SECRET. The widow of the keyholder SPEAKS THE WORD!

It's an amulet of +8 to speed.

I killed her and stripped her naked.

Zomboid Apr 13th, 2006 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer

i stole the book of the deep ones from their church but man i was kind of hoping to actually get to fight a nameless horror of some sort :(

How do you get that mission? I went in and just searched around without having a mission to do:(

And yeah, you need to stay for like 10 hours then you wake up and it's kind of a recreation of the shadow over innsmouth inn scene, only you totally kill them all cause they're pussies :O

the_dudefather Apr 13th, 2006 06:47 AM

"And yeah, you need to stay for like 10 hours then you wake up and it's kind of a recreation of the shadow over innsmouth inn scene, only you totally kill them all cause they're pussies"

lol thought that might happen

executioneer Apr 13th, 2006 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer

How do you get that mission? I went in and just searched around without having a mission to do:(

And yeah, you need to stay for like 10 hours then you wake up and it's kind of a recreation of the shadow over innsmouth inn scene, only you totally kill them all cause they're pussies :O

the mission isn't to steal the book but there's a mission to find the argonian shopkeeper's daughter in (forget the nearby town's name, Chorrol?) and the whole thing is highly reminiscent

Ninjavenom Apr 13th, 2006 11:07 AM

i was SO pissed when i got that gay amulet.

Chojin Apr 13th, 2006 11:13 AM

Yeah, the guards chased me all the way into some abandoned ruin after I cold-cocked the bitch while she was sleeping. Fucker actually ran into the ruin after me and all the monsters totally ignored him as I hauled ass looking for some horrifying trap to spring on him. Unfortunately this ruin had NONE, but the guard didn't take my jackie-chan inspired powers into effect, so I slapped the weapon out of his hands and beat him senseless in a stairwell.

the_dudefather Apr 13th, 2006 11:44 AM

the scary relentless guards are not fun for running away from, especialy when they chase you for miles and miles through lakes and caves and such

MLE Apr 13th, 2006 12:05 PM

IT'S ALL OVER, LAWBREAKER

Chojin Apr 13th, 2006 03:33 PM

yeah, you'd think for as often as you hear that that they would have a few more takes of it

i also hate how they force you into paused conversation to yell at you. i think that should be more of a thing where you have to yield to them to start that conversation.

The BREAKING THE LAW BREAKING THE LAW system needs work anyway, considering I can 'z' a plate to just move it, I get a bounty of 1 (though i can punch that plate with no conseqences), and then I can get murdered by the guard for doing it. NO ONE MISPLACES LIBRARY BOOKS ON MY WATCH CUT CUT STAB CUT CUT

Ninjavenom Apr 13th, 2006 08:11 PM

I am almost certain that a mod of that system is imminent. I definitely agree that it needs work. The yielding thing would be nice. I also wish you could summon your horse from anywhere, or at least get a notice when they are actually dead. It would also be helpful if you weren't charged for killing a guard on accident with an area effect spell.

Does anyone else have Finger of the Mountain? If you cast a weakness to magicka spell and then a weakness to lightning spell on your victim before you use it, that fucker is almost guaranteed to kill anyone but a guard. I'm still trying to get my .ini hacks to take, so the lightning will be red, have twelve bolts, and 3x as much throwing power :O

executioneer Apr 14th, 2006 02:31 AM

i bet that spell would rule, but i don't have enough magicka to CAST it >:

Chojin Apr 15th, 2006 02:17 PM

Are there any good mods out yet? :<

kahljorn Apr 15th, 2006 02:20 PM

They have a few posted on the elderscrolls forum. Including some to fix the gay leveling system, some ai tweaks, and thievery tweaks.

I hate the gay leveling system in this game, I thought maybe they would improve it. Why do they handicap you for picking all the skills you want as major skills? You end up gimped as fuck without getting those x5's ;(

Misdemonar Apr 15th, 2006 03:06 PM

Speaking of elder scorlls, I know this isn't relvent to Oblivion, but my morrowind construction set is not showing the rendering.

ArrowX Apr 15th, 2006 03:09 PM

Just select Athletics and Acrobatics for some of your majors. Run around and jump everywhere.

the_dudefather Apr 15th, 2006 05:01 PM

making loads of trips to fort blueblood and back because all the loot you get is damn heavy is quite time consuming

kahljorn Apr 15th, 2006 09:06 PM

I hate that if I want to have a good character I have to pick the skills i'm going to use most as minor skills and the skills I'm going to use least as major skills.

Who fucking thought of that?

kahljorn Apr 16th, 2006 03:08 AM

I made a mod so that it's a bit easier to get higher multipliers. If anybody is interested in setting it up themselves the setting is under ilevelup(X)mult where X is the number of skills you've leveled. I basically made mine just a little bit easier, so it wouldn't be over balanced but still be nice enough to level my c haracter. I left the x5 multiplier alone, but made the rest of them possible one level lower, essentially.

ArrowX Apr 16th, 2006 03:45 AM

I though this might be usefull
http://www.gamebanshee.com/oblivion/...s/cyrodiil.jpg

EisigerBiskuit Apr 16th, 2006 01:41 PM

Don't you just love it when this happens to you?

Drunkenbrigade Apr 16th, 2006 03:13 PM

:eek

Zomboid Apr 16th, 2006 04:03 PM

:lol

kahljorn Apr 16th, 2006 04:36 PM

You know you can yield by blocking and pushing space on them, right?

Supafly345 Apr 16th, 2006 05:17 PM

Oh good, I was needing a map with the locations of the gates.

Btw, all of the SS I see of the PC version aren't that pretty, is there not a single person in the world who can turn the graphics and resolution up for this on their PC?

the_dudefather Apr 16th, 2006 05:28 PM

my pc diddnt play it too badly, there was less 'bloom' and the framerate wasnt as great as the xbox version. tex is a wee bit harder to read as im not using a HDtv

Chojin Apr 16th, 2006 05:30 PM

Some of the mods I'm running now!

Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul 1.2
New version out today! Basically makes mobs appear more frequently and level in a more sensible manner. Guys that are supposed to be challenging have higher level mininums than normal, but aren't set to unlimited level so that there's no bonus for levelling your character. Other neat stuff like clothes & silverware are worth more. The readme on this is ten days long, but it's basically a lot of neat changes that make the game more rewarding. Some other peoples' mods were absorbed into this huge project, including Lyrondor's Upgraded Combat Behavior and Better Water.

Natural Weather/Water by Max Tael
More realistic lighting effects & improved textures for the skies. Shadows moving over the sun make things darker. When it gets foggy, it's more foggyish. The world isn't as dark blue and purple, it's more realistically-tinted. The water is semi-transparent from above, but not overly. Just some neat things.

Natural Wildlife
Changes the animal scripting so that animals don't fight the same as people - Every animal has a chance to run when they notice you and some are more aggressive in certain circumstances than others. They also don't just charge at you and attack until they fall over anymore.

Improved UI
Makes icons smaller and increases various windows' size. Maps up/down arrows to common menu choices.

Topless mod
Terra mode :rolleyes

Supafly345 Apr 16th, 2006 05:54 PM

Dark blue and purple world? What the hell?

ArrowX Apr 16th, 2006 05:57 PM

But do they have a mod that brings back Morrowinds Inventory system?

I played Oblivion and I loved it, but the inventory seemed too half assed, IMO they should have stuck with the system from morrowind.

Supafly345 Apr 16th, 2006 06:02 PM

What? The inventory system is almost identical, only decorated differently.

ArrowX Apr 16th, 2006 08:39 PM

:O

the_dudefather Apr 16th, 2006 09:50 PM

from what i can tell they are just layed out a bit different, its annoying having to scroll a lot to get to stuff at the bottom of the list, especialy when you got 50 keys

i wish you could wear a robe over regular armor in oblivion tho

Chojin Apr 16th, 2006 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly345
Dark blue and purple world? What the hell?

is mister colorblind gonna question my perception of hues

IS HE

I don't have the comparison shots right now, but in original oblivion the world is tinted dark blue in the daytime and purple at dawn. With the realistic environments mod it's a slight blue-yellow and at dawn it's more of an orange. Bethesda no doubt did their coloring on purpose, but I prefer more accurate scenery than a mystical FAR AWAY LAND motif.

ArrowX Apr 16th, 2006 11:15 PM

On the 360 version one of the caves near the Place you take Jauffre and Martin, The inside hues everything purple.

kahljorn Apr 17th, 2006 12:26 AM

I've been thinking of getting a level mod does that actually effect the character leveling system or does it just effect the levels of bad guys? Can it be removed without corrupting a save? I don't really like the current system either ;(

Can you show me some screen shots for the texture things?

EisigerBiskuit Apr 17th, 2006 01:14 AM

Please tell me there's a mod to fix the moon gravity.

Chojin Apr 17th, 2006 08:59 AM

kahl and biscuit, i'll look into it later today ;<

Supafly345 Apr 17th, 2006 03:00 PM

I hope the 360 supports wireless godammit.

kahljorn Apr 17th, 2006 04:15 PM

You do need to restart, i read through the readme. It sounds like a cool mod, and itll be nice to play through the game and see the difference.

By the way, have any of you guys tried any of the sneak/thief mods that are around?.

the_dudefather Apr 17th, 2006 07:14 PM

frenzy speels are so much fun, slap it on someone it public and watch everyone beat them to death.

might try to create a riot spell, same thing, but with an area of effect

Chojin Apr 17th, 2006 09:45 PM

Kahl, I just got this and it comes highly recommended:

AF Levelling Mod
http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.co....Detail&id=334

Basically changes the way you level to one of 4 sensible ways and you can choose the method. Can use it on any pre-existing character, too.

kahljorn Apr 17th, 2006 10:33 PM

Yea I saw that mod, and some similar ones, but it wasn't quite what I was looking for at the time. Some of them completely void the leveling process and instead op to increase stats every few skill levels which is really cool sounding, though. How do you like it?

Do you think the game is better with Obscuro? I'm having trouble deciding if i should just start over with my character, i hate how it never really gets easier to do a quest. I like gaining levels and feeling like it makes a difference. I also like the fact that they fixed clothing/silverware values because i used to love stealing those in the last game for money.

Chojin Apr 18th, 2006 01:45 AM

I like it because in regular oblivion pretty much everything is the same difficulty, ever

In this certain things are just off-limits, then you overcome them, then you start to wail on people, but their complements increase.

Shifty Apr 18th, 2006 02:29 AM

me and my lukerness, has finally decided to post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidKraut
On the 360 version one of the caves near the Place you take Jauffre and Martin, The inside hues everything purple.

yes that made go wtf mate?

oblivion kicks my ass, and sucks monkey ass on the 360, wish i had my new pc working ether way. it is fun. xept i started a new account, im lvl 1, and im already half way through kicking everyones ass in the arena, i mean i have 1500 gold already, and i havent even went to talk to jauffre. The fact that when i level and everyone else levels, is kinda retarded. i think it should be that only bandits, should be like that, and that the dungeons and that should be for certian levels and that, and if you wonder off in to a dungeon with guys that will kick your ass well than son, you are fucked.

good day to you mates!

the_dudefather Apr 18th, 2006 07:56 AM

why does the 360 version suck monkey ass shifty?

Shifty Apr 18th, 2006 01:07 PM

well for one thing the graphics look nice, but also shittie. in High def (witch i dont have) it is nice. i tested out my sisters HDTV a while back with oblivion, and o man was it nice. but, for the people who dont own the expansive shit, we are boned on see the great visuals. also was arrowx has mentioned before, fucked up graphical errors come in randomly at times. Gameplay as i can tell is fun. other than the problems PC players are having. but mostly my complaint is about the graphics. witch means im being picking but i dont care shoot me for all i give.

Chojin Apr 18th, 2006 02:12 PM

What is your first language?

ziggytrix Apr 18th, 2006 03:25 PM

does this game have any sort of multiplayer capability?

kahljorn Apr 18th, 2006 03:33 PM

No. But I've seen people posting about making a multiplayer mod, but I don't know how successful that would be, if it's even possible.

Tropical Apr 18th, 2006 06:42 PM

i got this game and i'm a fantasy noob.
this is probablly my first fantasy rpg since Final fantasy or something.

So questions:
What does 'fortify health' mean?

and where can i get soul gems and how do i charge em?

Misdemonar Apr 18th, 2006 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tropical
So questions:
What does 'fortify health' mean?

and where can i get soul gems and how do i charge em?

It means to make you're health longer for a period of time, Soul gems can be bought or stolen, I perfer to steal. And there is a spell to charge them,

Supafly345 Apr 18th, 2006 07:43 PM

The main source of soul gems is by finding them in caves or ruins, you can't buy or steal any soul gems other than crappy one's.

And I have no idea what shifty is talking about, every screen shot I have seen other people take of oblivion on their PC has been much worse than what I am seeing on my non-HD tv. Even though I know with the right hardware it can surpass it. I've seen the game on HD as well, and it doesn't make the game much better, unless Shifty's HD has some magical power to make the 360 more powerful and increase the graphical ability, he is full of shit- it only makes the game screen bigger and the picture sharper. Not that it doesn't make a noticable differance for the better, it doesn't change the graphics from crappy to mind blowing. For god's sake Shifty, try to make a lie believable before you say it.

Archduke Tips Apr 18th, 2006 08:22 PM

Frankly, I hate the Oblivion leveling system.... so I just cheat every now and then and make my character how I feel he should be.

I play games for the story lines and the exploration... I don't care for "leveling" and all character building.

I like more to feel like I am watching a movie. Oblivion is really cool because every now and then I see something that makes me go "whoa!"

the_dudefather Apr 18th, 2006 08:30 PM

yeah i have a decent enough pc but it looks and runs a lot better on my non-hdtv xbox360. maybe if you had ultimate kickass pc hardware it would look better, but the xbox plays it great all the same.

and imo lockpicking is a bit easier with a joystick :)

Tropical Apr 18th, 2006 08:39 PM

so baby, what's your sign?

Shifty Apr 18th, 2006 08:56 PM

Quote:

The main source of soul gems is by finding them in caves or ruins, you can't buy or steal any soul gems other than crappy one's.

And I have no idea what shifty is talking about, every screen shot I have seen other people take of oblivion on their PC has been much worse than what I am seeing on my non-HD tv. Even though I know with the right hardware it can surpass it. I've seen the game on HD as well, and it doesn't make the game much better, unless Shifty's HD has some magical power to make the 360 more powerful and increase the graphical ability, he is full of shit- it only makes the game screen bigger and the picture sharper. Not that it doesn't make a noticable differance for the better, it doesn't change the graphics from crappy to mind blowing. For god's sake Shifty, try to make a lie believable before you say it.

i noticed a significant difference between the two. o well, my opionon doesnt matter im me!

Supafly345 Apr 18th, 2006 09:27 PM

I did! And I wrote about how you probably don't even know what the hell HDTV actually is!

Ninjavenom Apr 18th, 2006 09:29 PM

Yeah, this game definitely has some "that was fucking awesome" moments. I remember in the Mythic Dawn cave i was being chased by at least 6 of the fuckers and used a Summon Daedroth scroll. He took up the whole hall and whored 3 of them in a single swipe >:]

Shifty Apr 18th, 2006 09:45 PM

Quote:

I did! And I wrote about how you probably don't even know what the hell HDTV actually is!

High definition. i know waht it is i may not be able to spell it. its TV at high resolutions. yes i know waht im saying probally doesnt make much sense, but it is what i noticed. doesnt mean you will notice the same thing.

Supafly345 Apr 18th, 2006 09:53 PM

Oh I get it, you think that higher resolution means better graphics. And since you never actually played it on a HDTV you were just assuming that it would be amazing, trying to make it look like you know what you are talking about and make people think you aren't a retard after saying something crazy like "the 360 has terrible graphics."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shifty
i tested out my sisters HDTV a while back with oblivion, and o man was it nice.

Oh I see, you tested it a while back, so you probably just didn't remember is all. The game did come out an entire month ago.

ziggytrix Apr 18th, 2006 10:04 PM

I noticed that Shifty is an idiot.

Did anyone else notice the same thing?

Supafly345 Apr 18th, 2006 11:03 PM

He's ArrowX's friend.

ArrowX Apr 19th, 2006 12:10 AM

he used his sisters HDTV about a week ago.

Damn Scott you don't have to sound anonomous to the extent when approximate guesses are completely phased out.

And IT DOES look fuckin bitchin on an HDTV.

Shifty Apr 19th, 2006 12:16 AM

okay let me make my self clearer. The visuals are sharper and crisper, and thus in meaning, makeing the graphics sharper and crisper, thus in my eyes makes the graphics, seem hell off alot better.

the_dudefather Apr 19th, 2006 06:46 AM

so the lack of the tv instantly makes the game 'suck monkey ass'

BlueOatmeal Apr 19th, 2006 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RussoNWM
Frankly, I hate the Oblivion leveling system.... so I just cheat every now and then and make my character how I feel he should be.

Is it the same way is was in Morrowind? Where you had to level up like 5 different stats and then take a rest? Its been so long since I've played Morrowind so I could be forgetting something.

Chojin Apr 19th, 2006 08:32 AM

Yeah, it's raise 10 major skills then sleep. Problem is, all skills will raise your levelling modifier by 1 for every 2 skill levels you gain (a warrior who raises 10 levels of alchemy in addition to his major skills would be able to pick a +5 bonus on levelling).

The AF levelling mod changes that around a bit so that minor skills only contribute 25% to attribute gains. Then, you pick whether you want to level every 10 or 15 major skills, 10 or 15 specialization skills ('combat', 'stealth', or 'magic' sets), or 7 to 14 attribute gains. It also gives you your levels instantly without sleeping, which is the only part I dislike because it removes the purpose of inns entirely ;<

Fathom Zero Apr 19th, 2006 08:33 AM

In Morrowind, you got to enhance three skills, but certain skills got multipliers based on one of the Major or Minor skills you used to reach that level up. I think for every 2 you got a multiplier, but I could be wrong.

Chojin Apr 19th, 2006 08:48 AM

Yeah, up to +5. Same deal in Oblivion.

AChimp Apr 19th, 2006 10:29 AM

The graphics in Oblivion are pretty dated by today's standards. The reason people are saying that it looks better on the TV is because of this. A monitor has about 3x the resolution of a television, so the flaws show up more.

Chojin Apr 19th, 2006 11:02 AM

My problem with Oblivion's graphics is that it looks like it's trying to be cutting-edge and settling for new and shit instead of dated and good. Think of pretty much any 3D Playstation 1 game to see what I'm talking about.

Like, the bump-mapping on their skin makes it look like everyone's carved out of solid granite. Most people in that game look horrifying by beauty standards.

Compare that to Psychonauts, which was 'possible' long before that game came out. Yet in 5 years it won't be a laughingstock.

timrpgland Apr 19th, 2006 11:28 AM

The character models are a little strange looking, yes, but Oblivion's graphics are quite good. It might not "age" well but at this point in time it's right up there with some of the best.

I don't have a huge problem with the leveling system. My main annoyance is the fact that there should be more skills in the game like Daggerfall. Sure they have to dumb it down a bit for the main console audience but they could've definately added more to it.

kahljorn Apr 19th, 2006 02:08 PM

"which is the only part I dislike because it removes the purpose of inns entirely"

I hate that too

I also hate the lack of skills, where's spears? cunts.

Supafly345 Apr 19th, 2006 03:57 PM

Well, in morrowind it was really fucking easy to overpower your character because there were so many skills, so you were getting +5 stat gains all over the fucking place and could get 100 in everything by level 30.

That Man Apr 19th, 2006 04:07 PM

Twas easy to get rich. *Looks at liweware platter*

Tropical Apr 19th, 2006 04:21 PM

so yea, another idiot question here.

How do you fast forward the time without a bed?

That Man Apr 19th, 2006 04:22 PM

You "illegally sleep on the ground"

although I never get caught.

All my characters have death warrants.