I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sports & Health (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   WWE (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69699292)

Chojin Jan 16th, 2010 10:12 AM

smackdown is pretty awful. raw is sometimes good.

Guitar Woman Jan 16th, 2010 02:24 PM

Smackdown doesn't usually forget it's a wrestling show and is probably the best brand WWE's got right now, although Batista, Rey Mysterio, and Taker being the main event don't help it any.

Raw is a soap opera every episode, though. Miz needs to be around more and Evan Bourne needs to get squashed less.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 16th, 2010 02:51 PM

I like Evan Bourne. I just wish he didn't have to always fight that one guy...Sheamus? I think he's RAW champ right now. The one that looks like he could be Test's fake Irish brother.

Guitar Woman Jan 28th, 2010 04:12 PM

Holy shit, Brian Kendrick has crossed the fucking line and entered the Impact zone

/wooo/ knew it all along!

Guitar Woman Jan 31st, 2010 10:50 PM

ON THIS DAY
I SEE CLEARLY
EVERYTHING HAS COME TO LIFE

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 31st, 2010 11:28 PM

He kinda looks like a fat mountain man now though. Better than Cena or Batista winning.

Sam Feb 1st, 2010 12:37 AM

Orton got screwed for SHHUURREEEE, and I'm glad Edge is finally back.

Guitar Woman Feb 1st, 2010 12:55 AM

Evan Bourne was the first guy eliminated. :(

Sam Feb 1st, 2010 01:25 AM

You making a sad face was the first thing that crossed my mind as he went over. :lol

Chojin Feb 1st, 2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 670492)
Evan Bourne was the first guy eliminated. :(

Well, he was bourne to fly :lol

I was tremendously disappointed in the matches leading up to the Rumble. Orton's match moreso than the others because you could see the ending coming a mile away and it still somehow came off as awkward and anti-climactic.

Punk stole the show at the Rumble proper, imo.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 2nd, 2010 12:15 AM

I showed my anti support for the women's championship match by wearing my NO MA'AM SHIRT.

Guitar Woman Feb 16th, 2010 09:20 PM

Randy, you dick

Not a tremendous fan of ECW, but I feel like I should watch tonight just so I can say I was there. I'm more excited about everyone on the show becoming free agents, hopefully Raw will get someone I give a shit about finally.

Pentegarn Feb 16th, 2010 11:50 PM

I watched Raw last night. Since I am years behind the events I was more than a bit confused. So I have a couple character/storyline questions:

Who the crap is Seamus? (besides the champ)

Is Randy Orton a face now? Or just the lesser of two heels between him and this Seamus guy?

Batista is Vince's lapdog now it looks like, but why?

Sam Feb 17th, 2010 12:02 AM

NOTHING IS EVER WHAT IT SEEMS IN THE WWE

Guitar Woman Feb 17th, 2010 03:14 PM

The two biggest questions I have are

Is Bryan Danielson going to teach the Miz how to wrestle?

and

A guido wrestler? Seriously?

Sam Feb 17th, 2010 03:39 PM

IS BRYAN DANIELSON DOOMED TO SPEND HIS WWE CAREER STUCK AT LOW MID-CARD FIGHTING DOLPH ZIGGLER AND DREW MCINTYRE UNTIL HE LEAVES AND GOES BACK TO RoH?

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 17th, 2010 05:02 PM

RoHFL

Angryhydralisk Feb 24th, 2010 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 672865)
The two biggest questions I have are

Is Bryan Danielson going to teach the Miz how to wrestle?

and

A guido wrestler? Seriously?

FRIEZA!!! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Pentegarn Feb 25th, 2010 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angryhydralisk (Post 673806)
FRIEZA!!! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I thought that exact same thing :lol

WhiteRat Mar 1st, 2010 02:01 PM

A friend of mine brought over the Ultimate Warrior DVD on saturday night. We knocked back a few beers and I laughed my ass off at the cut job they gave that fool. I had no idea how much a friggin' talentless tool he was. I especially like the horrible non-sell he gave HHH. Helmsley gave him a Pedigree and Warrior immediately popped back up. What a bum.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 1st, 2010 03:25 PM

I read that they basically made the warrior dvd to further make a fool out of him. The Macho Man DVD is awesome though.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 9th, 2010 10:25 AM

Watched TNA last night. Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan both need to do something else. I realized Sting would turn heel because he now has a goatee. Scott Hall should be added to the list of wrestlers who shouldn't talk.

See also: Randy Orton

Kevin Nash's hooligan friend is pretty awesome. I was hoping for Brooke Hogan to turn heel and doublecross the hulkster.

Angryhydralisk Mar 9th, 2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 675369)
Watched TNA last night. Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan both need to do something else. I realized Sting would turn heel because he now has a goatee. Scott Hall should be added to the list of wrestlers who shouldn't talk.

See also: Randy Orton

Kevin Nash's hooligan friend is pretty awesome. I was hoping for Brooke Hogan to turn heel and doublecross the hulkster.

I caught just that main event and thought "Tazz just quoted Michael Cole, didn't he? And it's either this or Superman Cena beating half the roster in 20 minutes."

Anyways, I just thought about it. Shawn Michaels, "Mr. Wrestlemania"...has a record of 6-10 (More losses than anyone else too come to think of it!).

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 9th, 2010 10:40 AM

I missed all of RAW last night.

Also RVD came back and his entrance music is awesome. Basically just a Break down with ROB VAN DAM in between.

Guitar Woman Mar 9th, 2010 11:51 AM

I was planning on going to Raw last night, but I thought it was further away and it's finals week, too.

I didn't care much for the show last night, anyway.

I really hope they stop using every name except Truth & Wisdom for JoMo and Truth. The rest of them are like, WCW cheesy.