I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Article Discussion (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Rom Hack Reviews: Gay Ghostfuckers 2! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700715)

MockBot Sep 30th, 2008 03:32 AM

Rom Hack Reviews: Gay Ghostfuckers 2!

Automatically generated comment thread for Rom Hack Reviews: Gay Ghostfuckers 2!.

Doctor_Who Sep 30th, 2008 03:39 AM

Truly awful, as always.

porkboy Sep 30th, 2008 06:43 AM

Have you ever been contacted by any of the authors of these hacks? Not a burning question but I imagine that these "masterminds" have to have some sort of hubris that makes them think that someone enjoys their work or completely hates it and must retaliate.

SPINAL Sep 30th, 2008 09:39 AM

Is Ghostbusters 3 on the way?

Icculus Sep 30th, 2008 12:15 PM

Come on guys we all know the movies would have been better if it involved huge cocks and Hitler. Just imagine if stay puff had this huge dong just dragging down the road, cinema gold!

Dr. Boogie Sep 30th, 2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkboy (Post 583152)
Have you ever been contacted by any of the authors of these hacks? Not a burning question but I imagine that these "masterminds" have to have some sort of hubris that makes them think that someone enjoys their work or completely hates it and must retaliate.

Only a couple of the authors have emailed me angrily. Most just email me to send new hacks they've done. This one, for instance, came directly from Mr. Shitdic himself.

Also, I did once get an email from a gentleman who praised me for making the Super KKK Bros series. Apparently, he didn't read the articles, or understand any part of them aside from the pictures.

MS-DOS4 Sep 30th, 2008 06:03 PM

Rom Hack Reviews are usually my favorite thing on imock (besides Count Pop), but this episode just didn't cut it. I guess shitdic didn't put much effort into this hack.

Beardy Goodness Sep 30th, 2008 06:55 PM

The hackers name sums up his games, though, because they'll always be shit, and show lots of dick. oh, I'm sorry, dic.

greenimp Sep 30th, 2008 08:03 PM

"Also, I did once get an email from a gentleman who praised me for making the Super KKK Bros series. Apparently, he didn't read the articles, or understand any part of them aside from the pictures."

well, sounds like a typical white supremisist (scuse spelling) to me, i missed the rom hack reviews, hope to see more of them soon mate

Mezase Master Sep 30th, 2008 09:15 PM

Good article, but you know, Shitdic may not have sped it up. I hear the PAL version of this game runs a tad faster.

Chuggernaught Sep 30th, 2008 09:30 PM

Outstanding. Simply outstanding.

Julio Sep 30th, 2008 11:35 PM

greenimp: Hah, I wonder if it truly was a KKK member. The kind of white bastards burning things around... Pure hell.

Jigby Huggletinks Oct 1st, 2008 01:59 AM

Ah, hacked rom reviews. This is actually how I FOUND i-mock.

Hopefully there will be more. You tell shitdic, jomb, and hentai no-kami to get to work.

rizzo Oct 1st, 2008 12:43 PM

Sweet...shitdic is my man for making all these awesome rom hacks!

Pentegarn Oct 1st, 2008 07:04 PM

I've really missed the rom hack reviews. The way you lambast them always makes me laugh

MarioRPG Oct 1st, 2008 08:45 PM

Fag gaf.

I love you Dr. Boogie.

Nick Oct 1st, 2008 10:27 PM

Why do these hackers keep getting lazier and lazier?

aceofhearts1208 Oct 2nd, 2008 04:51 PM

They need to differentiate these hacks by calling them "rom hack with penis sprites number 1" and so on

wastedsage Oct 5th, 2008 07:48 PM

Jeez, even Cut Man's Bad Hair Day had more thought put into it than this.

Y-Hat Oct 9th, 2008 11:59 PM

Have you ever considered going outside of NES ROM hacks and doing a review of other systems' shitty hacks? There's someone on Something Awful doing a Let's Play of "Link Gets Laid," a hack of my favorite classic Game Boy game, Link's Awakening. Unfortunately, this is not a lazy hack.

Or if you like grindfest NES RPGs, go for "Cooey Found Weed," a spin on Earthbound Zero (or Mother 1, if you prefer to call it that). However, that one is a lazy hack, I can assume.

Fufuless Oct 10th, 2008 01:33 PM

AND ALL TEST PLAYERS,
YOU ARE GAY!

Genius.

HungryWantBiddy Oct 15th, 2008 08:46 AM

Very nice, Dr. Boogie. I miss these rom hack reviews. Happy Halloween, fuckers! Biddy ouuuuut!

Jomb Nov 6th, 2008 04:42 PM

Jigby Huggletinks - I'm right on that. My magnum opus is almost complete.

Earthbound_X Nov 18th, 2008 03:50 PM

All right!!! You made another rom hack review.
They are my favorite thing on this site.

sonicteam3000 Feb 19th, 2009 12:25 PM

did you actually have to play this? haha