I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Article Discussion (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   100 Unkind Nicknames I Would Have Made Up For Miley Cyrus Had She Attended My Grammar School (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69702164)

MockBot Apr 27th, 2009 02:02 AM

100 Unkind Nicknames I Would Have Made Up For Miley Cyrus Had She Attended My Grammar School

Automatically generated comment thread for 100 Unkind Nicknames I Would Have Made Up For Miley Cyrus Had She Attended My Grammar School.

Doctor_Who Apr 27th, 2009 04:20 AM

I have no idea why you wrote this. I have even less idea why I'm laughing. :)

Milky Walrus is my favorite.

hisholiness Apr 27th, 2009 05:02 AM

I would have gone with "Miley (Radiohead thinks you suck and they are right) Montana" Funny stuff, keep up the good work Mr. Burbank.

Zounds Apr 27th, 2009 09:50 AM

Ahh Mr. Burbank, truer words never spoken. Though I think you may have been a bit too easy on her..

Jaimas Apr 27th, 2009 10:21 AM

I chuckled at most of these.

Then I got to "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Walrus" and absolutely fell about.

Angryhydralisk Apr 27th, 2009 01:03 PM

I can't stop laughing. Especially with the Beatles, Looney Tunes, and Dr. Quinn references. Great (And very short) article.

Strange, me and my friend were looking at those albums and I thought "Somebody has to have photoshopped this by now. By the way, here's some Foo Fighters. Now why the fuck are we shopping for music at a goddamned WAL-MART?" (Or "The White Trash Superstore" as I like to call it.)

Julio Apr 27th, 2009 01:18 PM

Hah. Whack-a-Moley was hysterical along with the following two Mexican references.

JJ the Jetplane Apr 27th, 2009 05:25 PM

Malachai Cybernaught, the Mechanical Walrus,and the Jonas Brothers were my favorites. Good Job as always, Max

HeroliciousDeBlanc Apr 27th, 2009 08:55 PM

I am calling shenanigans on you, dear Mr. Burbank! Had Miley Cyrus attended your grammar school, I doubt you would have called her "Miley Magorium's Wonder Emporium" or the Jonas Brothers, because, as I have found out through my research at the Library of Congress, neither existed at the time you went to grammar school! OR high school for that matter!

Though on a serious note, my favorite is Cyrusno Debergerac.

mburbank Apr 27th, 2009 09:06 PM

I assume the 'Shennanigans" is a south park reference, but I'll give HUGE trivia points to anyone who knows what the south park reference was referencing WITHOUT using internet research.

Kitsunexus Apr 28th, 2009 11:43 AM

Miley Cyrus' book is called "Miles To Go". That's funny, because it's exactly the thought I have while running away from her shitty merchandise and embarrassingly bad music.

CarpetGnome Apr 28th, 2009 02:44 PM

Milky Syphilis. My dad called her dad Billy Ray Syphilis and it just stuck in my family.

Pentegarn Apr 28th, 2009 04:47 PM

I lost it when I saw Snidely Whiplash

moejoe11 Apr 28th, 2009 05:33 PM

The most insuling was the jonas brothers but I have to say my favorite was paul (not in the beatles just for her nickname) thanks for the read

qovab Apr 28th, 2009 08:48 PM

She IS the walrus

HowardC Apr 28th, 2009 10:18 PM

I feel for the poor girl actually. I mean if your dad was Billy Ray how well would you turn out? I mean both musically and personally you have the worst possible role model in both fronts.

doopa Apr 28th, 2009 11:13 PM

oh my god, Max, you are such a riot

doopa Apr 28th, 2009 11:16 PM

oh man started crying at Malachai Cybernaught, the Mechanical Walrus

Fathom Zero Apr 29th, 2009 12:41 AM

:lol

I love you, Max. Can you adopt me?

Godzilla Apr 29th, 2009 05:33 AM

Miley Magorium's Wonder Emporium.

Funny shit.

homor Apr 29th, 2009 11:52 AM

"Miley Cyrus Vance"

I TOLD YOU I HAD ENOUGH OF THAT IN SCHOOL, TOMMY!

HeroliciousDeBlanc Apr 29th, 2009 08:29 PM

Well, Max, now I'm damn curious as to its true origin.

Mental Pooperscooper Apr 29th, 2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

I assume the 'Shennanigans" is a south park reference, but I'll give HUGE trivia points to anyone who knows what the south park reference was referencing WITHOUT using internet research.
Would that be the episode where the boys wanted Terence and Phillip dolls, Cartman hit his head (or something) and thought he was a vietnamese prostitute so when they signed him up for the bull ride (or some such rodeo involved thing) he won, got $10,000, and the boys traded it all to the Carni for the Terence and Phillip dolls, which turned out to be junk, so they called Shennigans spawning this quote from Jimbo:
"Oh, I better go get my broom"
Wow, I feel kinda dirty for knowing that much about SouthPark...
...I'm gonna go cry now...

Mental Pooperscooper Apr 29th, 2009 08:35 PM

Oh, and the boys got a pile of Terrence and Phillip dolls at the end

Fathom Zero Apr 29th, 2009 09:15 PM

All I know is Super Troopers, so yeh.