I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   MOST HORRIBLE REPUBLICAN AWARD: ANNE COULTER (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9539)

mburbank Feb 18th, 2004 05:18 PM

MOST HORRIBLE REPUBLICAN AWARD: ANNE COULTER

"Max Cleland should stop allowing Democrats to portray him as a war hero who lost his limbs taking enemy fire on the battlefields of Vietnam.

Cleland lost three limbs in an accident during a routine noncombat mission where he was about to drink beer with friends. He saw a grenade on the ground and picked it up. He could have done that at Fort Dix. In fact, Cleland could have dropped a grenade on his foot as a National Guardsman –- or what Cleland sneeringly calls "weekend warriors." Luckily for Cleland's political career and current pomposity about Bush, he happened to do it while in Vietnam."
-Anne Coulter

First of all, Cleland was already a war hero before he lost his limbs. This is from the text written when he was awarded the Silver Star (an award given by the President of the unitd states, who at the timer would have been arch liberal Richard Nixon) for his actions earlier that same week at the beginning of the Seige of Khe Sahn.

"Captain Cleland distinguished himself by exceptionally valorous action on 4 April 1968, while serving as communications officer of the 2nd Battalion, 12th Calvary during an enemy attack near Khe Sanh, Republic of Vietnam.

"When the battalion command post came under a heavy enemy rocket and mortar attack, Capt. Cleland, disregarding his own safety, exposed himself to the rocket barrage as he left his covered position to administer first aid to his wounded comrades. He then assisted in moving the injured personnel to covered positions. Continuing to expose himself, Capt. Cleland organized his men into a work party to repair the battalion communications equipment, which had been damaged by enemy fire. His gallant action is in keeping with the highest traditions of the military service, and reflects great credit upon himself, his unit, and the United States Army."

The maiming Coulter mocks took place on the last day of the Seige of Khe Sahn. Here's an account of it. While W can't provide people who recall serving with him in Alabama, this account is written by Clelnds commanding officer.

"The 2nd of the 12th Cavalry was engaged in a combat operation at the time of this incident. Max Cleland was with the Battalion Forward Command Post in heavy combat involving the attack of the 1st Cavalry Division up the valley to relieve the Marines who were besieged and surrounded at the Khe Shan Firebase. The whole surrounding area was an active combat zone. Max, the Battalion Signal Officer, was engaged in a combat mission I personally ordered to increase the effectiveness of communications between the battalion combat forward and rear support elements: e.g. Erect a radio relay antenna on a mountain top. By the way, at one point the battalion rear elements came under enemy artillery fire so everyone was in harms way.

As they were getting off the helicopter, Max saw the grenade on the ground and he instinctively went for it. Soldiers in combat don't leave grenades lying around on the ground. Later, in the hospital, he said he thought it was his own but I doubt the concept of "ownership" went through his mind in the split seconds involved in reaching for the grenade. Nearly two decades later another soldier came forward and admitted it was actually his grenade. Does ownership of the grenade really matter? It does not.

Maury Cralle'
Battalion Executive Officer
2d/12th Cavalry Battalion
1st Air Cavalry Division
During the assault on Khe Shan

Can anyone defend barbarity on this level? Shouldn't Republicans of any decency feel actively ashamed to be associated or supported by her? How is it even possible to be as awful as this?

Is Anne Coulter
A.) Insane
B.) Actively, purposefully evil
C.) A Sociopath
D.) A careerist for whom no standards matter in any way shape or form
E.) All of the above.

If anyone as horrid as she was agreed with me about anything at all, I would seriously examine that belief. Can anyone think of a pundit on the left with whom she is comparable and give an example of anything they've said that approaches this wretched?

Buffalo Tom Feb 18th, 2004 05:38 PM

I am not surprised at the idiotic vitiriol that leaks from Coulter's mouth. She's kind of like Dubya's annoying lap dog, the kind whose breed name ends in 'itzu' and who yaps at anyone who approaches its owner. What surprises me, though, is that there are people who buy her hateful bullshit and agree with her lunatic ravings.

Emu Feb 18th, 2004 05:44 PM

I don't think any leftie pundit would be as violent as she is.

Immortal Goat Feb 18th, 2004 05:54 PM

She does it for attention. Simple as that. She may or may not believe the drivel that spews forth from her mouth, but what she DOES know is that there are "certain people" *cough-VINCE-cough* that lap all of that evil projectile vomit right up thinking it is their life source.

What I don't get is that "certain people" *cough-VINCE-cough* think she is one hott mama. :puke

Pee Wee Herman Feb 18th, 2004 05:57 PM

I've read a few of Anne Coulter's articles in the National Post, Canada's extremely biased right wing national daily newspaper, and she is so fucking right wing that it blows my mind. Reading any of her articles makes me feel so... disagreeable. All of her articles are basically just sucking the Republican party's cock. I think that a lot of the things she says are just so wrong. Not "fictional" wrong but "disturbing" wrong. Sometimes I Seriously think that she is writing these stupid articles for the sole purpose of pissing off non-conservatives. Either that, or it's all very clever satire.

She wrote an article about the Democratic party leadership race. http://www.anncoulter.org/columns/2004/012104e.htm
Quote:

I went to a public school, but if I remember my high school geography correctly, New Hampshire and Vermont are the same state.
No, New Hampshire and Vermont are not the same state. They're right next to each other, but they're not the same state.

mburbank Feb 18th, 2004 06:45 PM

See, I just think she's way beyond the pale and far out in front of other far right wing pundits. I don't see why she doesn't get WAY more negative press, she reminds me of Louis Farakhan at his worst.

I know a lot of people think she's a nutball, but she's so repulsive I'm really surprised she isn't one of those people that Republicans are constantly called upon to actually divorce themselves from.

I mean, Rush says a lot of stuff that makes me say "What a wind bag, what a load of crap", but rarely do I find myself saying "Oh my GOD, this person is sub HUMAN, how can anyone tolerate her? " I mean, she really makes me feel sick to my stomach in ways no other pundit has, though I admit I don't know anything about Savage. Really, she's just bottomless well of awfulness.

Pee Wee Herman Feb 18th, 2004 06:50 PM

I know exactly how you feel, Max. Just thinking about her makes me all pissed off. Not extremely pissed off, but an unpleasant kind of pissed off.

mburbank Feb 18th, 2004 06:58 PM

Yeah, I disagree with lots of folks, lots of folks make me mad, but I read her and I feel like I need a really scalding hot shower.

Pee Wee Herman Feb 18th, 2004 07:08 PM

Do you think she is going over the top with her conservative bullshit for the attention?

I think she is. It's actually quite a clever publicity stunt. Most publicity (even most negative publicity) is good publicity in terms of increasing your profile. Basically, the more people she pisses off, the more people complain about it. The more people that complain about it, they more people hear about it and start reading her article.

She's a freaking genius when it comes to publicity stunt type stuff. However, I still hate her guts and her political viewpoints. I hope she chokes on the Republican party's metaphorical cock when she waxes eloquently about how the evil and horrible democracts suck the blood of widows and orphans.

Perndog Feb 18th, 2004 07:36 PM

I choose letter F: just really stupid. I reserve "insane" for interesting people, "evil" for effectual people, and "sociopathic" for myself.

Emu Feb 18th, 2004 07:51 PM

How about "paranoid bitch?"

Jeanette X Feb 18th, 2004 08:11 PM

www.anticoulter.com
Max, you don't know the half of it.

Brandon Feb 18th, 2004 09:16 PM

She's definitely latched on to the idea that there's no such thing as bad publicity, and, considering she's a bestselling author, her maniacal ravings are clearly working for her.

That being said, I have to wonder if the right-wing really values her. To me, she seems like an embarassment to intelligent conservatives everywhere.

Emu Feb 18th, 2004 09:21 PM

The other day I saw a list of the top 10 most checked out books at my local library, and Treason had been in the number 1 spot for weeks.

Bobo Adobo Feb 18th, 2004 09:27 PM

She really has a lot of "Hitler-Like" traits. She somehow has so many supporters, while her political views seem rediculous.

I gaurantee if she were ever elected president she would create a secret government agency meant solely to kill liberals. She would probably start WW3, and then the world would end.
:(

VinceZeb Feb 18th, 2004 09:28 PM

Maybe before you go and slam Coulter, you will read her books. They are very well written and more accurate with the facts then 99% of the leftists crap that is out today.

And max, aside from being ugly and pathetic*, you are also a moron. There have been many reports of people who recall serving with Bush in the National Gard.

Stupid hebe, myths are for kids!

Bobo Adobo Feb 18th, 2004 09:36 PM

Hail Coulter! :lol Zieg Hail, Zieg Hail!

thebiggameover Feb 18th, 2004 09:38 PM

i choose B and D. if her and o'riley ever had a kid, it would be the anti-christ...

sspadowsky Feb 18th, 2004 09:49 PM

Ann Coulter is nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake, and not to be taken any more seriously than the daily horoscope.

Ditto for people who say things like "They are very well written and more accurate with the facts then 99% of the leftists crap that is out today." Especially if they're fat bastards who suck down Haagen-Daaz like a shop vac going through sawdust.

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu
The other day I saw a list of the top 10 most checked out books at my local library, and Treason had been in the number 1 spot for weeks.

Take heart, Emu. Odds are that those people are the intelligent ones, who want to fully comprehend how insane Coulter is, without actually giving her any of their money.

AChimp Feb 18th, 2004 09:51 PM

Actually, I think that some horoscopes have more credibility.

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 18th, 2004 10:09 PM

The retarded guy that shits in the urinal at the gym has more credibility...

Jeanette X Feb 18th, 2004 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VinceZeb

*Just some proof for my ugly and pathetic claim.

Let's see how handsome you are, Vince "I'm too chickenshit to post a picture" Zeb.

Quote:

Maybe before you go and slam Coulter, you will read her books. They are very well written and more accurate with the facts then 99% of the leftists crap that is out today.
After reading Ann Cuntler's columns, I've got a pretty good idea as to the type of drivel that her books would probably contain.

KevinTheOmnivore Feb 18th, 2004 11:22 PM

Quote:

Which ones have you read? What well documented points stick out in your mind?

Emu Feb 18th, 2004 11:57 PM

Does anybody care what Vince thinks?

Big Papa Goat Feb 19th, 2004 01:20 AM

Thinks?

Dole Feb 19th, 2004 06:32 AM

:love Vince appears to be edging ever closer to the inevitable nervous breakdown/suicide :love

mburbank Feb 19th, 2004 10:42 AM

I had a feeling this thread would draw Vinth out like rain draws worms onto the sidewalk.

"Maybe before you go and slam Coulter, you will read her books."
Vinth

A classicly bad Vinthism. You mean should, not will, since by using the word maybe you've already implied I have not. I've read her essays. Unless you're suggesting some sort of time travel, your sentence is meaningless.

Physical appearance has nothing to do with anything unless you're shallower than a slip n' slide. I'm comfortable with the way I look and if no one kills you before you reach my age I'm fairly confident you'll look worse. It's hard to say. I think, judging by your cowardice, I'm almost certainly much more handsome than you, but at this rate no one will ever know since we've as much chance of seeing your face as your seeing your submarine letter.

Does anyone recall serving in the national guard with W in Alabama? As opposed to in Texas? You do know those are different states, yes? And that his appearance or lack thereof in Alabama is the whole question? Which is why it might be important to find someone from Alabama who recalled having met a senator's son? And you do know that Alabama and Texas are different states? I mean still, even since the last time I wrote it a few sentences ago?

Ah, and the picture. Did you know, Vinth, I am a professional comedian? Did you know that picture was taken by one of the Mockers here after a show I did in NYC ? It's not a headshot, supergrover, it's a professional comedian mugging for the camera.

I know none of that compares with lying about a generic recruitment letter you lost, or squeezing your winkie while looking at the glamour shot on the back of 'Treason', or hiving up and feinting out at a concert or underwater handjob action or a website that sees less traffic than a rotary in a ghost town, but hell we all need something, Melissa.

You need to come around more often. I miss kicking you.

VinceZeb Feb 19th, 2004 11:16 AM

You are so comfortable with your looks and standing in life, Max. You are just so comfortable that you feel the need to type a diatribe to someone half your age about how you are so successful and intelligent and about how you have a fatass body and you were "mugging" for the camera. You need to be "mugging" for money if the way your kids dressed in their picture has any parallel with your current income.

Wow, a Jewish comedian. Don't be *too* original, Max.
-----

Dole, you have this weird thing about me being depressed or committing suicide. Your obession with my mental well-being is 1) false and 2) really, REALLY weird.
-----

Kevin, I have read Treason and Slander. Both great books with a large number of facts that are backed up with quality data.
-----

Jeanette, only losers, people who want to make money, people trying to surf the net for trim, and goth kids post their pics on the internet. I have no desire to put a picture up on any site, let alone this collective of mediocrity. The people who call this site home should pray that we do not lose our technology or goverment and have to go back to a state where strenght, intelligence and self-preservation are king. The lot of you would be fucked.

It is also cute that you won't read a book by someone you think it stupid. I think a lot of people are ignorant, but I will read their books to see their point of view. I know reading is scary for a woman such as yourself, but it's GRRL POWR time. You can read books in public. No one will beat you with a belt for doing so.

Helm Feb 19th, 2004 11:16 AM

This was quite more enjoyable than 95% of recent oao bashing. I guess there's just something magical about vince.

Helm Feb 19th, 2004 11:18 AM

Quote:

Your obession with my mental well-being is 1) false
Vintage Vince!

VinceZeb Feb 19th, 2004 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helm
This was quite more enjoyable than 95% of recent oao bashing. I guess there's just something magical about vince.

Yeah, you can say I'm magical. There is something else that is magical. It's called proper bathing. Try it sometime. You can even use what you refer to as "the magic sudsy-maker rock". We in civilized countries usually refer to it as soap.

Helm Feb 19th, 2004 11:31 AM

You forgot to make the standard derogatory remark about my sexuality :)

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 19th, 2004 11:31 AM

:lol...priceless!

Emu Feb 19th, 2004 11:34 AM

What does Helm's personal hygiene have to do with anything?

Helm Feb 19th, 2004 11:42 AM

It has everything to do with it! EVERYTHING! SOAP!

mburbank Feb 19th, 2004 11:52 AM

Vinthy;

I'm busy right now, but it's nice to see the prodigal son has returned. I promise I'll kill the e-fatted calf later today.

Now that you've abandoned your own web site, I Hope you'll devote more time to us, who actually appreciatte you for who and what you re.

VinceZeb Feb 19th, 2004 11:59 AM

Well, Max, I'd love to wait around for you. Unfortuantly, I have to go to a real job and do real work.

Knock em dead with your routine, artifact duster!

mburbank Feb 19th, 2004 01:35 PM

I certainly will, failed gay prosititute! It's a shame they don't let you use the computer there like at your last 'job'.

I'm quite comfortable, thanks. And bashing someone half my age is nowhere near as embarassing for me as bashing someone one-sixteenth my intelligence, but you're the most tempting fish in a barrell I've ever seen. Yes, your younger and far stupider, but not shooting you would be looking a gift horse in the mouth.

You didn't get my girls were playing dress-up? Not surprising. My guess is the only woman you know well is your mom, and she only plays dress up when she's working. See, the joke I'm making here, is that your mom, right? Fucks people for money. It's funny joke, because it has your mom in it and fucking. Get it? Your Mom is a whore! I put that in my 'routine' becuase I didn't want the whole thing to go over your head.

"Wow, a Jewish comedian. Don't be *too* original, Max. "

Couldn't get out of it, Denise. I'm contractually obligated to do comedy. You know, the way you have to be a bigoted, slack jawed, repressed homo sub cretin on account of your Italian. I mean, that is the only reason you are all those things, right?

Dole's thing about you offing yourself isn't wierd at all. Manic depressives do it all the time. A lot of us here have notice your radical mood swings and commented on them. It's an easy call. I give you less than even odds of reaching forty before one of your depressive cycles goes so low you try to blow your brain out and end up wearing a prosthetic cheek and jaw for the rest of your life.

Are your copies of "Treason" and "Slander" too sticky to lend out? 'Cause I wat to read them, but the idea having any of my money end up in her pocket makes me puke.

"Oh, sure, Jew, say Jew things on me because of you being a Jew doing Jew things"
Vinth "I said Jew to you!" Clambake.

ranxer Feb 19th, 2004 02:01 PM

i credit gwb for being the great simpleton-enabler who has provided a safe place for coulter (among others) and her followers to flourish.

the dumbing down of america to fundamentalist values is disheartening.. the similarities to some other fundamentalist groups is frightening.

Buffalo Tom Feb 19th, 2004 03:06 PM

Quote:

Unfortuantly, I have to go to a real job and do real work.

So you're finally going to single-handedly quell the uprisings in Iraq, in the hopes that someone in Bechtel or Haliburton will reward your heroism with some cushy job, like night security guard? Or do you mean you're going to go searching for that last Ding Dong you swear you saw in the box while getting a chubby looking at the dusk jacket of 'Treason'?

I'm inclined to believe the latter scenario because you are a COWARDLY FAT-ASS.

Perndog Feb 19th, 2004 03:09 PM

Quote:

Well, Max, I'd love to wait around for you. Unfortuantly, I have to go to a real job and do real work.

Knock em dead with your routine, artifact duster!

Everyone, raise your hand if you think a guy who shuffles papers and punches keys from nine to five is better than someone who makes twice times as much money for half the hours by telling jokes.

sspadowsky Feb 19th, 2004 03:23 PM

I just like the part where Vince made fun of Max for being Jewish. He's JEWISH! HAHAHAHA!

It's funny because it's true.

Jeanette X Feb 19th, 2004 03:41 PM

Quote:

You need to be "mugging" for money if the way your kids dressed in their picture has any parallel with your current income.

It's called "playing dress-up". It's what normal kids were doing while you were torturing small animals.

Quote:

Kevin, I have read Treason and Slander. Both great books with a large number of facts that are backed up with quality data.

Yeah, right. Lets see some examples.
Quote:

I have no desire to put a picture up on any site, let alone this collective of mediocrity.

Yet you keep telling us how handsome and fit you are. More bullshit you can't back up.

Quote:

It is also cute that you won't read a book by someone you think it stupid. I think a lot of people are ignorant, but I will read their books to see their point of view.

What books containing other points of views have you read?
Besides, I've read Coulter's columns. I've learned about her point of view from them, and I have no desire to read more ravings from an obvious lunatic.

The One and Only... Feb 19th, 2004 05:49 PM

I just want to clarify that I am not too chickenshit to post a picture. It's more that I need to get some film developed and learn how to work the scanner first.

Perndog Feb 19th, 2004 06:16 PM

Digital camera >:

The One and Only... Feb 19th, 2004 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perndog
Digital camera >:

Money >:

Pee Wee Herman Feb 19th, 2004 06:18 PM

So go buy some money with your laissez faire capitalism.

Emu Feb 19th, 2004 06:23 PM

That's only funny when ArtificialBrandon does it. >:

Rez Feb 19th, 2004 06:36 PM

you dont need to read in 200 pages what you can gather in ten.

couter is an attention whore, and says things that are friggin sick.

also, i enjoy you zeb, it makes max say some of the funniest stuff ive ever seen on i-mockery, so thanks for being here :)

Dole Feb 20th, 2004 02:57 AM

"Dole, you have this weird thing about me being depressed or committing suicide. Your obession with my mental well-being is 1) false and 2) really, REALLY weird. "

-As Bill Hicks said, just planting seeds dude. I really think its something you need to contemplate late at night when its just you alone with your shambling, weak excuse for a conscience, you pathetic racist ghoul.

You are obviously a deeply unhappy human being, that is so fucking obvious its scary.

VinceZeb Feb 20th, 2004 08:34 AM

Jean, I read books by David Corn, Franken, Molly Ivins, Eric Alterman and others. It is called reading about what the opposition thinks.

Dole, get a new hobby. Thinking about me all the time will only make you gay. But then after seeing the pictures of the males that inhabit this board, I figure that homosexuality is nothing short of destiny.

And all this "HEY YOUR FAT CUZ YOU WONT POST A PICTURE" bullshit is really lame. I don't see Buffalo Tom making any quick dashes to a scanner. I don't take pcitures and I thus do not post pictures. Comprehend that.

AChimp Feb 20th, 2004 08:51 AM

There have been plenty of pictures of BT on here, numbnuts.

Buffalo Tom Feb 20th, 2004 08:54 AM

Quote:

And all this "HEY YOUR FAT CUZ YOU WONT POST A PICTURE" bullshit is really lame. I don't see Buffalo Tom making any quick dashes to a scanner. I don't take pcitures and I thus do not post pictures. Comprehend that.

What, are you waiting for your Dr. Doom costume to arrive from Marvel? Perhaps you're too busy ripping open packets of Twinkies to take pictures. I think, though, your fingers are so fat that you lack the manual dexterity to press the small buttons on a camera. I, of course, assume you possess the intelligence to use such a complicated device, which is a big assumption, given that you've demonstrated you are as intelligent as those monkeys at the beginning of '2001'. That last statement was a compliment, you ignorant lard-ass.

pjalne Feb 20th, 2004 08:55 AM

Has Tom even given anobody shit for what they look like?

EDIT: Oh, hi Tom.

VinceZeb Feb 20th, 2004 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffalo Tom
Quote:

What, are you waiting for your Dr. Doom costume to arrive from Marvel? Perhaps you're too busy ripping open packets of Twinkies to take pictures. I think, though, your fingers are so fat that you lack the manual dexterity to press the small buttons on a camera. I, of course, assume you possess the intelligence to use such a complicated device, which is a big assumption, given that you've demonstrated you are as intelligent as those monkeys at the beginning of '2001'. That last statement was a compliment, you ignorant lard-ass.

Man, way to diss me with the words! I'm really hurt. Be thankful you don't have to rely on anything else besides being a psuedo-intellectual. If in any other position, your lack of physical ability and rational intelligence would reduce you to the role of homosexual love-slave for the ones who can work the land.

Dole Feb 20th, 2004 10:11 AM

"Dole, get a new hobby. Thinking about me all the time will only make you gay. But then after seeing the pictures of the males that inhabit this board, I figure that homosexuality is nothing short of destiny."

Oh no!! He is implying I'm a gay!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Strangely old bean, I only think about you when I am reading the stultifyingly ill-informed drivel that you type. And the content of my thinking generally runs thusly: 'Fucking hell, I can't believe what a wanker that bloke is. Thank fucking Christ I'm not him'.

Bennett Feb 20th, 2004 10:14 AM

I don't really understand your last statement because it was utterly incomprehensible, but I think you underestimate the physical ability and rationality of homosexual love-slaves.

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 20th, 2004 10:24 AM

he seems to be overly concerned with homosexuals...must be a by-product of his catholic upbringing.

Buffalo Tom Feb 20th, 2004 10:44 AM

Quote:

Man, way to diss me with the words! I'm really hurt. Be thankful you don't have to rely on anything else besides being a psuedo-intellectual. If in any other position, your lack of physical ability and rational intelligence would reduce you to the role of homosexual love-slave for the ones who can work the land.

I think this is the first post you've ever made that wasn't rife with grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Can someone verify this? Perhaps someone can make a scratch-and-sniff emoticon to paste here to mark your intellectual progress. Of course, a 2-year old who plays with the poop in his diaper is still more advanced than you are; however, I encourage you to continue on the path of cogency, and, perhaps in 3 million years, when cockroaches are the dominant species, you'll be able to craft an insult that is insightfully biting and isn't a variation on 'Well, you're a homo!'.

Upon further consideration, perhaps you do possess a contemplative intellect. I suspect we can attribute your spelling mistakes to your corpulent digits being unable to press one key at a time. May I suggest that the next time you are at the grocery store dressed as the tyrant of Latveria, you not reach for that super-sized pack of Hostess fruitpies so that you will have extra money at the end of the month to buy a dialling wand?

VinceZeb Feb 20th, 2004 10:56 AM

Buffalo, I guess your pots and kettles call each other black. Your base insult as it pertains to me has been 1) I'm stupid or 2) I'm fat.

Buffalo Tom Feb 20th, 2004 10:59 AM

Quote:

Buffalo, I guess your pots and kettles call each other black. Your base insult as it pertains to me has been 1) I'm stupid or 2) I'm fat.

You forgot 3) you're a coward.

VinceZeb Feb 20th, 2004 11:13 AM

Please explain how I'm stupid, fat or a coward. Based on fact, not opinion. Oh wait, you can't.

Buffalo Tom Feb 20th, 2004 11:31 AM

Quote:

Please explain how I'm stupid, fat or a coward. Based on fact, not opinion. Oh wait, you can't.

Your stupidity is evident in your sloppy posts. I'm not talking about your ideas; those are just wacky. You haven't written anything intelligible, which pisses me off, because I have to waste precious seconds deciphering your pidgeon English. I sorely wish I had the equivalent of a Rosetta Stone so I can more easily tranlate your rantings.

Your cowardice stems from the simple fact that you are so ready to clamour for war, yet you have never one day been in military service. Yes, we've all heard your supposed story about being rejected by the armed forces; but you still haven't produced evidence that you even applied.

You're right, though, about the fat part. I can't prove your fat. However, since you slander stand-up fellows like Burbank and insult his children, you've given us all the license to meet your infantilism with equally immature remarks. To paraphrase the obvious role model of your simplistic worldview, FATTY IS AS FATTY DOES.

VinceZeb Feb 20th, 2004 11:39 AM

To answer this... AGAIN..

1) I care just enough about this board to help me waste some time. Grammer is only needed for those things/people I do care about

2) Why should I "prove" anything to you? If you pay my bills, I will prove whatever you want. You should just take me for my word, as you do with the other losers and retards that flow through this here board.

Hey, I just noticed that someone put "Cowardly Fatass" under my name! Man, you got me there!

pjalne Feb 20th, 2004 11:47 AM

Quote:

1) I care just enough about this board to help me waste some time. Grammer is only needed for those things/people I do care about

Like your site?

Zhukov Feb 20th, 2004 11:48 AM

But Vince, what about your web site?

pjalne Feb 20th, 2004 11:48 AM

Haha, beat you! I win!

Zhukov Feb 20th, 2004 11:51 AM

You got me.

VinceZeb Feb 20th, 2004 11:51 AM

Now, I've seen pjane, and I can understand how being such a fucking joke would make him less intelligent so I will try to break this down to words even a ignorant foreigner can understand.

Me not like site design. Me not have time for site. Me take it down.

pjalne Feb 20th, 2004 11:56 AM

Yeah, that's right. It's being "retooled".

And you're completely right. Being a joke does make you less intelligent.

Zhukov Feb 20th, 2004 11:57 AM

No, no, no, Vince. You have it all wrong.

Vince: "I have good grammer on things that I care about"

Do you care about your website? Your website had bad grammer too.

Surely you could show us something you care about enough to proof read? Anything?

What about your Doc Doom website?

VinceZeb Feb 20th, 2004 12:02 PM

My Doctor Doom site hasn't been touched in years. I forgot I even did it until someone posted it on here.

Buffalo Tom Feb 20th, 2004 12:05 PM

Quote:

1) I care just enough about this board to help me waste some time. Grammer is only needed for those things/people I do care about.

Let me get this straight. You're only meticulous about your grammar when you are engaged in activities you care about.

Instead of ignoring an anonymous stranger, though, who calls you a FAT, COWARDLY IGNORAMOUS, you reply to him. Therefore you've demonstrated that you do care about the opinions that are written on this message board. Thus, by your reasoning, your grammar should be passable, if not impeccable. However, there is evidence in this thread alone that you do not practice what you claim. I can only conclude that in addition to being a COWARDLY FAT-ASS, you are a LIAR.

Quote:

2) Why should I "prove" anything to you? If you pay my bills, I will prove whatever you want. You should just take me for my word, as you do with the other losers and retards that flow through this here board.

Your word holds as much value as Monopoly money. Substantiate your claims.

Zhukov Feb 20th, 2004 12:08 PM

Okay, do you have any other examples of you speaking in intelligent sentences?

VinceZeb Feb 20th, 2004 12:25 PM

1) Responding to the claims of an ignorant moose-fucker doesn't make me care about your opinion. It allows me to have a form of entertainment. Just keep dancing, jester.

2) I could care less if my words hold any validity with you. It doesn't keep me up at night.

Buffalo Tom Feb 20th, 2004 12:44 PM

Quote:

1) Responding to the claims of an ignorant moose-fucker doesn't make me care about your opinion. It allows me to have a form of entertainment. Just keep dancing, jester.

You care enough to reply to my posts, taking time out from whatever job that lets you earn the money to buy the bucket of fried chicken you stuff your face with while you're giving yourself a serious woody in your parents' basement fantasizing about being the comic book tough guy you can't be in real life.

I'm your jester? You have it wrong, my obese baboon. I have merely to call you a TUBBY, LYING, MORONIC CHICKENSHIT and you come a runnin' with your tired insults that run the narrow spectrum of slanders from 'You're gay' to 'You're a retard'. I have only to pull that string and you flail madly, like the spineless marionette you are. Please, continue to amuse me, puppet. I do so enjoy your Punch & Judy schitck.

Quote:

2) I could care less if my words hold any validity with you. It doesn't keep me up at night.

I can guess what does keep you up at night. Speculating what fatty fold of flesh you dropped your bedtime Twinkie in.

Brandon Feb 20th, 2004 12:45 PM

I love how Vince says in practically every post that he could care less what we think of him, and yet he keeps coming back to violently refute every insult.

VinceZeb Feb 20th, 2004 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffalo Tom
Quote:

Yet you care enough to take time out from whatever job that lets you earn the money to buy the bucket of fried chicken you stuff your face with while you're giving yourself a serious woody in your parents' basement fantasizing about being the comic book tough guy you can't be in real life and reply to my posts.

I'm your jester? You have it wrong, my obese baboon. I have merely to call you a TUBBY, LYING, MORONIC CHICKENSHIT and you come a runnin' with your tired insults that run the narrow spectrum of slanders from 'You're gay' to 'You're a retard'. I have only to pull that string and you flail madly, like the spineless marionette you are. Please, continue to amuse me, puppet. I do so enjoy your Punch & Judy schitck.

Quote:

I can guess what does keep you up at night. Speculating what fatty fold of flesh you dropped your bedtime Twinkie in.

So this should sum up this whole conversation:

You insult me with no basis in reality. You make claims that I use the same tired, old insults. Yet you do the same thing I supposedly do. Huh, weird.

BTW, I don't post at work. I, *GASP*, WORK at work! What a nifty concept.

teh_mastar! Feb 20th, 2004 12:58 PM

Quote:

Buffalo, I guess your pots and kettles call each other black.
:shocked ???

LSD and kitchenware do not mix well.

Perndog Feb 20th, 2004 01:52 PM

I still think it's funny that Vince is proud of being a working stiff more than anything else in the world. Because people who do the menial jobs that support the social pyramid are really the most respectable and honorable folk of all. Or something like that. Right.

mburbank Feb 20th, 2004 02:01 PM

So, wait, now, Lisette, you're confusing me. You don't have to bother to write well unless you care. And your site is down because you didn't like the design. Okay. But while it was up, your writting sucked bag. Does this mean that you didn't care about the old version of your site enough to write well for it? Was that because the design was bad? If the design had been good, would you have cared about it? Have you ever written anything that didn't stink like a sulphur fume? Check under your submarine letter, maybe you have an old paper from when you were studying to be a Priest, you could post some of it. Oh, wait, you don't have to prove anything, I forgot.

But, see, I'm still confused, 'cause you've proved over and over that you're a pig with head trauma in semi human form, you can't put an argument together as well as an angry three year old kid with ADD who's been secretly spitting out his riddlin on the ride to school and you can't back anything up at all. Maybe your beeper is broken, chunky. Maybe if you get your beeper fixed you'll be able to back something up.

Now, don't get all hot under the collar there, Aqualad. None of us wants you to hive up and feint out with some unrecallable medical condition that armies care about but doctors don't want you to worry about and nurses can't tell you the name of. I'm sure your site will be grand once it's up again, and then we'll see some mighty fine writting. Either that or we'll see:

"If you came here to see my webpage, sorry. I am taking it down for a bit so I can remodel some things and also work on some new content.

See you in a month! (Hopefully..)"

Month after month after month until one day we see that your page no longer exists.

"Oh, Oh! Like a care, Jew! Like I have to prove anything on a Jew! I don't have to do a page but if I did it and I cared it would be gooder than your Jewish Jewing becuase I'm THMART and WELL THPOKEN and i have a high intelligent IQ quotient to boot!!"
-Vinth "It's so funny you think I care because I don't care, HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES MUST I TELL YOU HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE!" Clambake.

Perndog Feb 20th, 2004 02:11 PM

Where did "Clambake" come from anyway?

AChimp Feb 20th, 2004 02:39 PM

Don't you guys see? The reason why Vinth doesn't post from work is because the only computer he has access to there is attached to a cash register. :rolleyes

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 20th, 2004 02:53 PM

"you want freedom fries with that?"

mburbank Feb 20th, 2004 02:55 PM

Hee hee. That's particularly funny as Vinth had no scruples aboust posting from work at his last 'real world' job.

Clambake comes from him being more fun than a Clambake.

Emu Feb 20th, 2004 04:01 PM

You ever tried to bake a clam? It's not pretty.

VinceZeb Feb 20th, 2004 06:32 PM

Max, you dumbfuck, I have never visited this site at work. I have things to do at work, such as ACTUALLY WORKING! I figured perdong would like that, since he loves the commie movement. Works of the world unite and such.

Big Papa Goat Feb 20th, 2004 06:34 PM

Perndong :lol

Rez Feb 20th, 2004 06:47 PM

you actually work while at work?

tool :lol

Buffalo Tom Feb 20th, 2004 10:15 PM

Quote:

I have things to do at work, such as ACTUALLY WORKING!

Dressing up as Dr. Doom and pretending to receive supplicants while sending out Doom Bots to attack the Fantastic Four is not a real job.

teh_mastar! Feb 20th, 2004 10:21 PM

Since this issue is so worthy of debate, we may as well see your work schedule. I mean, if you feel so compelled to defend yourself...

Bizarro Vince Feb 21st, 2004 12:45 AM

Hey, sorry I'm late guys. Did I miss the party?

Anyhoo, Vince. I think you need councilling. Why the hell do you think you are superior to Max? Let me see how many beliefs this country, Which you love so much, you break in all the possibilities i can come up with. C'mon, guys! I'ts time to play "Why is Vince a hatemongerer"!

because he disagrees with you- freedom of speech, buddy. basic right.

because he's Jewish - Ohhh, now THAT'S a double-header. That goes against freedom of religion AND that silly little thing that says that "all men are created equal". Isn't that just a hoot? You are two for two, dumbass!

because he doesn't have a "real job" - comedy is a hard profession, you ignorant little piece of twat scum. Oh, and another thing. If it makes him happy, then it goes with the "right to pursue happiness".

Well, then, Vince. I guess it seems that YOU, along with Ann Coulter and any other fucking asswipes you want to quote from can move to Iraq, because you seem to hate people for the same reasons they do. Religion, political outlook, and financial situation.

If there are any other things I may have missed, than I invite anyone to add to this list. But please, remember. Speak in intelligent sentences. :)

EDIT: I forgot "ignorance" in my list of reasons he hates people. Sorry 'bout that.

Drew Katsikas Feb 21st, 2004 01:12 AM

Hi, artificial brandon!

mburbank Feb 21st, 2004 10:39 AM

"Works of the world unite."
-Vinth.

This is why you are my favorite. You are so completely dumb. Works of the world. Mah, mah, I SWANN, you is jus' so stoo-pid.

If you never posted from any of your jobs, you sure didn't used to work hardly at all. So I guess you posted from school, where you're supposed to, you know, LEARN. Oh, what didn't post from there either? I guess you didn't go to school much either.

For the record, my full time job is in the Exhibits department at the Museum of Science. Vinth hates museums and doesn't believe in science. I freelance as a comedian and writer and get paid for both. I'm also a father, husband and homeowner, and in my leftover time I cultivate Vinthies sweet little miniature bonsai brain.

Bizarro Vince Feb 21st, 2004 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Katsikas
Hi, artificial brandon!

Nope, keep guessing. Oh, and Max, I really hope you are kidding about Vince not believing in science. Because if you aren't, then Vince is more brainwashed than I imagined. It's gonna take more than just one character to really give people the feeling of just how ignorant that man (term used loosely, by the way) really is.

Pee Wee Herman Feb 21st, 2004 11:21 AM

Vince, is it true that you don't believe in science?

If you don't then how the hell does that box you're looking at right now work? Magic? God? Elves? Fairies? Leperchauns? Little singing frogs with hats? Christian Science? :lol

Drew Katsikas Feb 21st, 2004 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bizarro Vince
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Katsikas
Hi, artificial brandon!

Nope, keep guessing.

Of course, if I was right you wouldn't say so. I'm positive it's you, buddy.

AChimp Feb 21st, 2004 12:32 PM

Who cares?

Brandon Feb 21st, 2004 12:44 PM

Ask a mod--it's not me. I haven't made a character yet.

And seriously, Drew, I appreciate how much you want to fuck me, but you need to find somebody new to stalk on these boards.

EDIT: Need more proof? I'd never misspell "counseling."

Drew Katsikas Feb 21st, 2004 01:03 PM

Damn, I've been caught red-handed! Brandon, how can you blame me, though? I lust after you every night!