I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Trump may run for president? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69705345)

Pentegarn Nov 19th, 2010 03:44 PM

Trump may run for president?

http://shouldtrumprun.com/

Someone (possibly Trump) is trying to get Donald Trump to run for president

Do I think he should run? Sure, if he thinks he can do something for America, go for it I would like to see what he has to say. I would say that about anybody though.

Will I vote for him? I can't say yet, depends on what his stances on things are. He can't be much worse than some leaders have been throughout history

If nothing else it would make TV much more entertaining if he did run :lol

Dimnos Nov 19th, 2010 03:46 PM

Hell he has a better shot of doing something about the economy than anyone else I guess. :\

Dimnos Nov 19th, 2010 03:47 PM

The fact that he is NOT a politician ups his chance of me voting for him.

Esuohlim Nov 19th, 2010 04:04 PM

This is the Trump card we've all been waiting for :lol :lol :lol

kahljorn Nov 19th, 2010 04:09 PM

haha i was gonna say something dumb like that too :(

Tadao Nov 19th, 2010 04:29 PM

God Dammit people.

Of course he can be much worse than some leaders have been throughout history. As a matter of fact he could totally destroy a crippled nation and live as a kingpin elsewhere.

It also doesn't make for entertaining television. Just look at his other television shows. Like I want to see that shit for 2 fucking years on every channel.

And what is this shit about him not being a politician? I bet this fucker has a firm fist up the governments asshole. Do you really think he doesn't play a part in politics?

I HATE YOU ALL

Dimnos Nov 19th, 2010 04:32 PM

Your just mad because he hates Asians.

Grislygus Nov 19th, 2010 04:51 PM

AHA AHA AHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HEH

Grislygus Nov 19th, 2010 04:53 PM

There's been rumors for YEEEEEEEEARS, PEOPLE

GET WITH THE PROGRAM

Pentegarn Nov 19th, 2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 704661)
Of course he can be much worse than some leaders have been throughout history. As a matter of fact he could totally destroy a crippled nation and live as a kingpin elsewhere.

Except if he were to try that the judicial and legislative branches would stop him. The president has very little power to destroy anything.

Tadao Nov 19th, 2010 08:08 PM

Yeah, but a very rich man who can control the military can do it. Sound familiar? IT SHOULD. Oh yeah, I'm sure all this talk about pinko communism made you forget all about it. :(

Pentegarn Nov 20th, 2010 06:28 AM

He's barely a billionaire. To even get elected he will run through at least half of his available liquid assets. I am not even sure he cracks the top 500 richest men in the world. He's rich, but rich enough to destroy a country, especially the only country with a system of checks and balances? I honestly don't see it

Also he tinkered with the idea in 2000 and nothing came of it.

As a matter of idle curiosity, why does this topic (which was supposed to be more of a novelty topic that fit in politics) touch a nerve so?

Tadao Nov 20th, 2010 11:18 AM

He's a Vegas douche. He would roll up on China and try to break it's knee caps. That's how a "barely billionaire" with a military and over inflated ego could possibly destroy a country who's checks and balances don't prevent rich men from using our military to make financial gains through warfare.

It only touches a nerve because too many douchbags are actually winning and everyone thinks it's "entertaining".

The Leader Nov 20th, 2010 12:03 PM

NO BLOOD FOR OIL

Tadao Nov 20th, 2010 12:13 PM

NO MONEY RESERVE FOR AMERICA

executioneer Nov 21st, 2010 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 704765)
NO BLOOD FOR OIL

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Evil Robot Nov 21st, 2010 07:21 PM

Donald Trump bought a bunch of land where I used to live to build a retirement home, condos, golf course and stores. When the town said no to everything he wanted to do except the retirement home, he gave up the land as a state park and named it after himself.

It was the first time a town owed him no favors and was able to stand up to his usuall bullshit.
Trump "Your going to let me build this or I will build something you really don't want."
Town board "We will make you a deal, you will build nothing. Agreed?"

Tadao Nov 22nd, 2010 12:12 AM

Probably a giant tax write off.

Zhukov Nov 22nd, 2010 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 704806)
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

That's what I always think when I hear that.

Esuohlim Aug 18th, 2016 09:47 PM

man guys, this thread huh

Colonel Flagg Aug 25th, 2016 02:50 PM

Remember you heard it here first!

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 28th, 2016 04:04 AM

God Dammit

Pub Lover Sep 29th, 2016 06:37 AM

This is the hell world you fuckers all wanted. Congrats. >:

Tadao Oct 1st, 2016 04:05 AM

Kinda great that everything I said back then is true.

Esuohlim Nov 12th, 2016 11:44 AM

:(