I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I AM A BAD PERSON!!! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12299)

Mike Jun 21st, 2004 07:54 PM

I AM A BAD PERSON!!!

I am convinced that I am seriously a bad person. Yesterday I passed a guy on the street who said he was recently homeless and he just needed a few bucks to eat dinner. He didn't look too desperate to me so I told him to "go eat a pigeon or something". This morning the guy's body was found frozen to death. If I could pull time back I would take him in and give him some of my ramen packets and set a sleeping bag in my living room for him. But yesterday I was a fucking jackass to him.

I am such a goddamn cock. I swear I'm going to be more compassionate now. I'm going to town to pick up a homeless person right now. I don't care how dirty or smelly they are, they are going to sleep in my house tonight. After a shower, and a meal.

Jixby Phillips Jun 21st, 2004 07:56 PM

what if he murders you :eek

Lotida Jun 21st, 2004 08:03 PM

Jixby....Wear something bright so he can find you easily. :/

Mr. Vagiclean Jun 21st, 2004 08:07 PM

maybe the pidgeon was too cold :(

Alive Jun 21st, 2004 08:23 PM

Dude, Dewwwd...... now thats something that can hang on a persons concience for a loong time, i would feel bad as shite if that happened to me.

Cosmo Electrolux Jun 21st, 2004 08:29 PM

too bad it took a dead bum to make you more compassionate. Maybe one day someone will show you the same kindness you showed that guy...

Gabe Vieira Jun 21st, 2004 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips

He can't murder him you fucking moron, he froze to death. Fucking retard. Go suck off your dad.

Terra Jun 21st, 2004 09:19 PM

Jesus Gabe. Thank God your discreet.

Are all the inhabitants of Buttfuck as kind as you?

Supafly345 Jun 21st, 2004 09:22 PM

Hey Mike, guess what?

huond Jun 21st, 2004 09:23 PM

where do u live that someone freezes to death in the middle of june? antarctoca????

ArrowX Jun 21st, 2004 09:26 PM

wow please take me in :( I'm on the corner of 193st with my Wireless laptop and game Boy with a Hot/Cold pack. Oh jesus its about to go cold and I have none left PLEASE GOD HELP ME!!!

Mike Jun 21st, 2004 11:10 PM

Well, I got some homeless people and they seemed to want to come home with me but they sure don't seem very grateful. I'm not offended by it at all, I'm just a little surprised at how kind of blank and unresponsive they are.

When I went to town I found three of them. I felt bad for all of them and I took them all home with me. Two older guys and one younger woman, but I really don't think she's all there if you know what I mean. She kept crying and saying that she needed her cart. I went out to the pickup and got her shopping cart for her but now she's complaining and saying it isn't her cart and she is accusing me of taking her cart. They each took a shower and now they are sitting in the living room watching tv and eating chicken nuggets. In order to get the woman to calm down I promised her I'll get her cart tomorrow. I'll just present the same cart to her and if she doesn't like it then tough. I'm taking them all to the homeless shelter anyway.

Emu Jun 21st, 2004 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Vieira
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips

He can't murder him you fucking moron, he froze to death. Fucking retard. Go suck off your dad.

YOU FUCKING SUCK GO DIE

Brandon Jun 21st, 2004 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huond
where do u live that someone freezes to death in the middle of june? antarctoca????

:lol

Mike Jun 22nd, 2004 12:41 AM

Casper Wyoming.

Anonymous Jun 22nd, 2004 01:10 AM

lol

IT'S TOO LATE NOW MIKE YOU'RE GONNA WAKE UP AND EVERY DAY WILL BE MONDAY AT 6 AM AND YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE UNTIL YOU LEARN TO MAKE ICE SCULPTURES

Alive Jun 22nd, 2004 02:33 AM

-Quote "go eat a pigeon or something" :lol (i couldnt help it...)

executioneer Jun 22nd, 2004 04:22 AM

hay game viera why don't you go kiss meredith :rolleyes

Matt Harty Jun 22nd, 2004 12:12 PM

There are people in a town right next to me that feed about 15 homeless people 3 meals a day. The familys been doing it for about 7 years now, and i'd learned about it from a newspaper article on them a few months ago. It's a husband, wife, and 3 kids taking time out of their day to make meals for these people. They run an assembly line type deal, making sandwiches n soup and stuff.

Not even a week later they're plowed with health code violations and told to fuck off or be arrested, and if they wanna do it then they need proper pantries and shit for the food. They were pissed that it went on without them knowing.

Mike, the moral is no matter how nice you're trying to be, there's always someone out there who thinks you're an asshole.

Spectre X Jun 22nd, 2004 01:04 PM

Guess what?

THAT MAN WAS ME!

Gabe Vieira Jun 22nd, 2004 01:08 PM

WHat?

Spectre X Jun 22nd, 2004 01:14 PM

Quote:

WHat?

You're a cunt, that's what.

Gabe Vieira Jun 22nd, 2004 01:18 PM

Your a funny mother fucker arn't ya? Go eat shit and die.

Anonymous Jun 22nd, 2004 01:21 PM

Wow Gabe, you type pretty good for a 6 year old.

Spectre X Jun 22nd, 2004 01:33 PM

Quote:

Your a funny mother fucker arn't ya? Go eat shit and die.

No YOU'RE the funny one. :rolleyes