I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69705546)

Pentegarn Nov 13th, 2011 07:57 AM

Kahl's logic however, is flawless. I plan to get it once I have spar change for it, and so too should you

k0k0 Nov 13th, 2011 12:20 PM

Yeah, everyone who likes these types of games should get it. It's excellent. I'm a werewolf lizard (right now looking for a vampire so I can be a vampire werewolf lizard).

Edit: Nevermind, can't be both.

But I am still enjoying it. Although the graphics aren't as improved as I had once thought, they are very good.

AChimp Nov 13th, 2011 09:15 PM

I apparently stole something from some guy named Fodnar (who I don't think I've even met yet) and he sent this death squad after me and while I was fighting them the peasants got mad at me and started fighting me, too.

I had to run into the middle of no where so I could murder them all without getting a crazy bounty put on my head. :(

OxBlood Nov 14th, 2011 04:10 AM

I´m amazed at the ammount of stuff I can do in this game. I´ve played for around 25, 30 hours and I´ve only been to two major cities, one of which was Winterhold so it doesn´t even count since it mainly consists of the academy.

And...yeah, I can stop thinking about the GOTY for this year, there´s no topping this, not even Saints Row 2 can do that.

Zomboid Nov 15th, 2011 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AChimp (Post 749597)
I apparently stole something from some guy named Fodnar (who I don't think I've even met yet) and he sent this death squad after me and while I was fighting them the peasants got mad at me and started fighting me, too.

I had to run into the middle of no where so I could murder them all without getting a crazy bounty put on my head. :(

Yeah, someone did the same thing to me, but I think that he had a different name. I had a bounty on me at the time for accidentally shouting at someone in Whiterun, so I had to float downstream to find a spot to murder them.

Also, I did not expect to use archery this much, but it's great.

executioneer Nov 15th, 2011 03:29 PM

yeah like 50% of the things I kill now die with an arrow thru their head. sneak+archery, hooray!

Fathom Zero Nov 15th, 2011 05:13 PM

I wanted archery to be better than Oblivion's and I was not disappointed. Love the bow I enchanted m'self.

k0k0 Nov 15th, 2011 07:01 PM

I am an archer also! I was going twin daggers at first, but after I got my first few bow sneaking kills, I just threw down my daggers and am bow only now. Even if they're super close to me.

I love doing my whirlwind sprint through the town and then backtalking the guards. I laugh every time the "Too bad! There's more where that came from!" dialogue choice pops up. They never do anything.

kahljorn Nov 15th, 2011 09:23 PM

I love sneak attacks with daggers.

I pretty much one shot everything and my sneak is so high they cant even find me. bows are cool too though.

Dr. Boogie Nov 15th, 2011 09:58 PM

Is unarmed worth specializing in? Because I tried it in Oblivion and it was a disaster.

kahljorn Nov 15th, 2011 11:03 PM

umm well i dont think there is an unarmed specialization instead there's an unarmed perk in heavy armor which adds the armor value of your glovesto your attacks

Zomboid Nov 16th, 2011 05:25 PM

I love smithing. I've got a pretty awesome set of Elven armor that I improved myself, and my giant battle axe has also been upgraded. I've started enchanting, too.

kahljorn Nov 16th, 2011 06:15 PM

man i already want to make other characters

Zomboid Nov 16th, 2011 06:20 PM

Me too. I'm kinda dabbling in everything, just to get a feel for it, but I want to play as a mage next. There are some reeeeally cool spells.

k0k0 Nov 16th, 2011 07:33 PM

I became a cannibal today. So now I'm a cannibal lizard werewolf. Only thing I hate about it is having to select to eat the corpse or not before being able to loot a body. More stuff to click through, but it's ok.

Sam Nov 16th, 2011 09:09 PM

I'M A WEREWOLF CATMAN.

ALSO BEING A WEREWOLF ISN'T THAT GREAT AND I IMMEDIATELY REGRETTED MY DECISION TO BECOME ONE. :(

k0k0 Nov 16th, 2011 09:14 PM

Werewolf is a bit better now that I kind of figured it out. But I never use it because I like to sneak and shoot arrows more. I do sometimes just turn into a werewolf and kill a whole city, then reload.

Sam Nov 16th, 2011 09:17 PM

The only time I used it I got fucked by ELVES.

k0k0 Nov 16th, 2011 09:25 PM

Just found out you can get married. I'm off to marry the leader of my cannibal group if I can.

Zomboid Nov 16th, 2011 10:16 PM

I wanna marry that sexaaaay Huntress chick in the companions. WEREWOLF SEX! RRRRROOOOW!

Look at the description. Sick.

Sam Nov 16th, 2011 11:36 PM

Oh man brah, I could totally go for some werewolf minge, I'd even share it with my brahs, we could Golden Gate some broads, brah.

Dimnos Nov 17th, 2011 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 749533)
your logic is faulty! If skyrim is badass even though it is the successor to fallout 3, then fallout 4 will be badass even though it is the successor to skyrim.

Yeah. By the time Fallout 4 comes out they will have done even more bad ass stuff to it than this.

k0k0 Nov 17th, 2011 01:07 AM

I'm not happy with the dragonscale armor. It's worse than the exquisite glass that I'm wearing... and you can't upgrade the dragon stuff. So I wasted the smithing skill points for nothing.

Zomboid Nov 17th, 2011 03:39 AM

There's a really cool quest near Dawnstar, in a lighthouse. Probably my favorite one so far.

Also, I got an ebony bow, upgraded my archer skills, and took the 3x sneak damage perk, so I kill a lot of shit in one shot (if I'm sneaking).

k0k0 Nov 17th, 2011 03:45 PM

My favorite quest so far hasn't really been a quest, but a moment. Where you're about to grab a treasure chest in this one cave and the floor falls out from under you. Then you're trapped in a cage at the bottom of it. Some mad torturer is outside the cage talking to you. I kind of wish I wouldn't have picked the lock when he turns around, then backstabbed him. I really was interested in what he was going to do.

I really love that Dovahkiin song. Every time I fight a dragon and it pops up, it makes what would normally be a meh dragon fight seem really fucking cool. It gets my blood pumping and I'm singing it for 10 minutes after I've killed the fucker.