I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comics 'n Books (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Comics 'n Books Chat (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698841)

Tadao Jan 19th, 2008 04:47 PM

Comics 'n Books Chat

Hey guys. Wanna start some projects or something? I was thinking about a group project where we would write a story. Each person would be able to write a certain amount of words and then pass it on to the next person. It would be obvious when a person would be done, because each persons turn would reside in their post. Would could create a line up in the first post and add people to the end of the line if they join in late.

I think it would be interesting to see the twist and turns and watch people kill off other peoples characters. Yeah, and bring 'em back from the dead too. It could switch from romantic novel to sci-fi horror in a heartbeat.

Fathom Zero Jan 19th, 2008 06:20 PM

I say we do a book swap. I don't know how many books I have, but I have many.

I have an pre-release copy of Wild Animus. The book is, well, awful. It feels slow. It's full of weird, freaky Pagan shit that I apparantly can't seem to wrap my head around.

Zomboid Jan 19th, 2008 08:29 PM

I have a bunch of shit I haven't read yet. That includes stuff for school :(

Tadao Jan 19th, 2008 08:40 PM

I donated all my books. I only read from the library now. So I'm out.

Asila Jan 19th, 2008 09:34 PM

I love my books like tiny little children, and hyperventilate when they've been lent. There's only a couple of you that I love enough to risk that.

Tadao Jan 20th, 2008 12:41 AM

I'd like to do a dirty writing competition, but maybe that would be loveline.

Madman914 Jan 20th, 2008 02:03 AM

I got a few books I wouldn't mind swapping, and only three of them are by a man named Seuss.

Tadao Jan 24th, 2008 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 525439)
Hey guys. Wanna start some projects or something? I was thinking about a group project where we would write a story. Each person would be able to write a certain amount of words and then pass it on to the next person. It would be obvious when a person would be done, because each persons turn would reside in their post. Would could create a line up in the first post and add people to the end of the line if they join in late.

I think it would be interesting to see the twist and turns and watch people kill off other peoples characters. Yeah, and bring 'em back from the dead too. It could switch from romantic novel to sci-fi horror in a heartbeat.

I just started this, feel free to do whatever. It's called the 2nd greatest story ever told.

Pub Lover Jan 24th, 2008 07:35 PM

Oh yeah, I was wondering what that was about.

Tadao Jan 24th, 2008 07:39 PM

I didn't want to put anything other than story in it.

Asila Jan 24th, 2008 08:03 PM

So what's the line/word limit?

Tadao Jan 24th, 2008 08:12 PM

no rules at the moment, just go for it

Asila Jan 24th, 2008 08:26 PM

I'm not saying we're bestest friends or anything, but you should really know better than to leave me rule-less. But okaaaaay...

Asila Jan 24th, 2008 10:43 PM

Okay, am I being a picky bitch if I feel like the basic rules of sentence composition and punctuation should be followed while one is writing in the group story?

Tadao Jan 24th, 2008 10:52 PM

Haha, not in the internet hun. You'll have to recover from all kinds of obstacles thrown at you. This is also a strange place to be serious.

Haha, not in the internet hun. You'll have to recover from all kinds of obstacles thrown at you. This is also a strange place to be serious.

wtf?

Asila Jan 24th, 2008 11:00 PM

Twice as nice. And point taken.

Tadao Jan 24th, 2008 11:02 PM

I wouldn't mind a mod making rules and such, because a mod can enforce them. I would never bug them because someone posted something in my thread that I didn't like.

Tadao Jan 24th, 2008 11:36 PM

Hahaha Elohel, thet's a hard one to recover from.

El Oh El Jan 24th, 2008 11:38 PM

Does that mean i win?

Tadao Jan 24th, 2008 11:40 PM

No one wins on the internet.

El Oh El Jan 24th, 2008 11:44 PM

http://www.webbyawards.com/
WRONG

Tadao Jan 25th, 2008 12:29 AM

So... I'm just going to continue on and ignore LOL, since he's hell bent on ruining a thread. If he keeps up, I'll just put him on my ignore list and all his shit will be blank to me.

El Oh El Jan 25th, 2008 01:15 AM

Well I didn't intend on ruining it just injecting some humor but if thats how you feel ill stop posting in your thread.