I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   LOL Pretty Girls (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18113)

James Aug 18th, 2005 10:38 PM

LOL Pretty Girls

Hmm, walking around the store. Walking around the sto-oh OH OOOH!! Two girls in short shorts leaning over. ;) They are presenting themselves to me like the proud lioness of the African savannah. ;) One even has "CHEER" over he ass, so I guess she's a cheerleader. ;)

Turning around OH MY GOD THEY'RE LIKE 12! :eek

Walking around the store. Walking around the sto-oh OH hey, what's this? Hey she's pretty cute. Looks like she might be my age, or a little younger. She's tiny. :)

Me: Hi, is there anything particular I can help you find? ;)
:boob: Well, I'm not even sure what I'm looking for.
Me: Maybe I can help... ;)
:boob: You see, I teach a 3rd Grade class and...
Me: :eek

So, the only thing that was blown today was my mind. :(

HickMan Aug 18th, 2005 11:01 PM

I see those type of 12 year olds all the time. Kinda freaky :(

soundtest Aug 18th, 2005 11:05 PM

Quote:

They are presenting themselves to me like the proud lioness of the African savannah. ;)
:lol awesome

OH SHIT IT'S THA PREACHER'S DAUGHTA!! n she's only 14 the little ho but tha bitch suckz dick like a specialized pro

ziggytrix Aug 19th, 2005 09:31 AM

Re: LOL Pretty Girls

Hot for teacher!

maggiekarp Aug 19th, 2005 10:47 PM

I felt like I was doing something wrong because I wasn't hot at 12 :(

Supafly345 Aug 19th, 2005 11:16 PM

I have never seen that kind of 12 year old. Now I kinda want to.

Matt Harty Aug 20th, 2005 01:31 PM

just pretend theyre older

maggiekarp Aug 20th, 2005 01:41 PM

The cops would be all "I can see where you're coming from. She is a really hot 12-year-old."

FPS Andy Aug 22nd, 2005 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maggiekarp
The cops would be all "I can see where you're coming from. She is a really hot 12-year-old."

hahahahahaha exactly :)

kellychaos Aug 22nd, 2005 03:35 PM

Future Pedophile Suspect.

FPS Andy Aug 23rd, 2005 02:05 PM

you can't be a pedophile when you're still a minor >:

King Hadas Aug 23rd, 2005 02:15 PM

Yeah you can, doofus.

kellychaos Aug 23rd, 2005 03:35 PM

That's where the "future" part comes into play.

Slinky Ferret Aug 26th, 2005 05:50 AM

We have a name for those girls that make themselves look older than they are when they are only 12.

Jailbait

soundtest Aug 26th, 2005 07:13 AM

haha nice one i'll have to remember that

Cosmo Electrolux Aug 26th, 2005 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slinky Ferret
We have a name for those girls that make themselves look older than they are when they are only 12.

Jailbait

I've talked to people my age, and no-one recalls ever seeing girls that young looking like that when we were kids.....I swear the government must be putting steroids in the food or something.....

Slinky Ferret Aug 26th, 2005 09:01 AM

It seems that as soon as they hit 12 they put on short skirts, heels and wear wonderbras and hang around in mcdonalds or wander around town with a ton of makeup on.

You can tell the ones that are still at school because:
  • They are still skinny
    They still look pretty, normally quite stunning and have no lines or flab brought on from the stress of hard work or the alcohol and orgy extravaganza called university.

Cosmo Electrolux Aug 26th, 2005 09:40 AM

yeah, life has a way of doing that.......

mburbank Aug 26th, 2005 09:45 AM

You cannot imagine how hard it is to find clothes for my ten year old daughter that aren't whore clothes. I'm sure I sound like a complete AY-RAB saying that, but it's true.

Me, I like few lines on a ladies face, let's you know what kind of person they are. Plus, your twleve year old's rarely have battle scars, and there is NOTHING sexier than Battle scars!!! I wants me a woman that looks like she just got done fightin' a BEAR and she WON!! AH wants me a woman who looks like she jes' KILLED her a bear and now she's mortally wounded and she's in SHOCK!! SHOCK IS DEAD SEXY!!!!

Oh, laws. Now I've said too much.

Cosmo Electrolux Aug 26th, 2005 09:48 AM

I like a woman who can handle her liquor and can tell stories....only women who have LIVED can tell stories.....

dreaddi Aug 26th, 2005 10:08 AM

Quote:

It seems that as soon as they hit 12 they put on short skirts, heels and wear wonderbras and hang around in mcdonalds or wander around town with a ton of makeup on.

• They are still skinny
    They still look pretty, normally quite stunning and have no lines or flab brought on from the stress of hard work or the alcohol and orgy extravaganza called university.

:shocked

go away plz

mburbank Aug 26th, 2005 10:46 AM

AH LAKS A WOMAN WHAT CAN TELL STORIES ABOUT GETTIN MAULED BY A BEAR WHILE SHE'S IN SHOCK!!

ziggytrix Aug 26th, 2005 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux
I've talked to people my age, and no-one recalls ever seeing girls that young looking like that when we were kids.....I swear the government must be putting steroids in the food or something.....

I've heard speculation that the hormones used to increase dairy cow milk production could remain present in the milk these cows produce and have some affect on younger consumers.

Helm Aug 26th, 2005 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreaddi
Quote:

• They are still skinny

go away plz

No, you go away.

Slinky Ferret Aug 26th, 2005 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreaddi

go away plz

why? Don't you get this in your country?