I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "SECRET SANTA 2006!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22966)

executioneer Dec 1st, 2006 12:11 PM

man i got to get to present-ing this weekend theres nto much time!

Mockery Dec 1st, 2006 01:02 PM

REMINDER:

For those of you who are signed up to participate in this year's Secret Santa event, don't forget that you need to have your gifts sent out in the mail by Monday, December 4th at the latest. You should all have PMs in your inbox here on the forums telling you who you need to send your gifts to.

HickMan Dec 1st, 2006 05:02 PM

Man RoG you run a tight ship!

Mockery Dec 1st, 2006 05:37 PM

"Tight as a drum."

FartinMowler Dec 1st, 2006 06:10 PM

Well, I'm done and will send it tomorrow...Do we get the same person that we send it to or is it all random? Just curious.

Microshock Dec 1st, 2006 06:24 PM

he already said...its completely random for each person

like person a gets person b

person b gets person f

snoogans Dec 1st, 2006 06:41 PM

gee FartinMowler, for a P.I. you sure don't pay attention to the facts!

haha i'm on fire today.

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 1st, 2006 07:00 PM

:rock BURN BABY BURN!

FartinMowler Dec 1st, 2006 07:27 PM

Quote:

gee FartinMowler, for a P.I. you sure don't pay attention to the facts!
Having some cornhole quicky give you an answer is part of being a good detective, you might end up as my assistant in one of my scripts.

noob3 Dec 2nd, 2006 12:46 AM

so what if i send my present 3-4 days late, is the present reciever supposed to send it back due to tardiness?

I don't see why there is a deadline, I mean, mine's going to be late just so I can be DEFIANT :o

Preechr Dec 2nd, 2006 12:59 AM

Apparently, you will get your ass BANNED if you fail to comply.

Merry fucking Christmas, beeyotch.

noob3 Dec 2nd, 2006 02:26 AM

dude if i was gonna get banned from this board it would of happened a long time ago

snoogans Dec 2nd, 2006 09:44 AM

you better not have me!

FartinMowler Dec 2nd, 2006 12:36 PM

Mine is on it's way :)

Emu Dec 2nd, 2006 12:45 PM

I kind of see the point of what noob was saying, cuz it seems weird to me to have the deadline being so early in the month. People are going to have their Christmas presents like... three weeks before christmas. :o

FartinMowler Dec 2nd, 2006 01:10 PM

you also need time to do a story with your gift...I might get a piece of shit and a bar of soap so I'm planning on doing a short fim about gang violence in prison :(

MarioRPG Dec 2nd, 2006 01:36 PM

Ok, my gift will be shipped priority within the hour!!! Look forward to the no doubt wacky adventures that will ensue from my receiver!

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 2nd, 2006 01:43 PM

Im sending mine today. I hope they dont track me down and kill me :(

Chojin Dec 2nd, 2006 01:44 PM

Emily and I shipped ours yesterday.

And noob, YOU HAD BETTER SUBMIT. SUBMIT AND MAIL.

Rabid Child Dec 2nd, 2006 02:34 PM

I Hope this starts soon, I wanna get ideas for what to get people next year

RaNkeri Dec 2nd, 2006 03:23 PM

While reading this thread i feel even more miserable for not taking part on this event :(

Mystie Dec 2nd, 2006 03:28 PM

My person should have their's around Tues-Thurs. I hate how USPS doesn't give you an estimated delivery date. :P

MarioRPG Dec 2nd, 2006 03:31 PM

My post office would only tell me it will get there "before christmas".

Rabid Child Dec 2nd, 2006 04:25 PM

I decided to wait for next year to participate because im a newbie and i don't know any of you well enough to pick good gifts out. I'm hoping to do it next year

Guitar Woman Dec 2nd, 2006 04:50 PM

I hope somebody got Emily a thighmaster :lol

liquidstatik Dec 2nd, 2006 08:44 PM

oh man i really need to get on the ball here!

randomskyfears Dec 3rd, 2006 12:02 AM

gonna be doing all my shopping tomorrow. last minute is how i do everything, but it always gets done

Zomboid Dec 3rd, 2006 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabid Child
I Hope this starts soon, I wanna get ideas for what to get people next year

Yeah, I often need a year to prepare my gifts for people I know from the internet.

Rabid Child Dec 3rd, 2006 09:34 AM

Well i don't know any of you guys well yet so seeing what people get you will help me for next year when i will actually participate

noob3 Dec 3rd, 2006 12:01 PM

I hope to the lovley baby Jesus himself that you won't be here in a year! Merry Christmas!

Rabid Child Dec 3rd, 2006 02:39 PM

:notfunny

Chojin Dec 3rd, 2006 04:11 PM

i was hoping and waiting that some faggot would use that emoticon in an attempt to SERIOUSLY BURN someone ;<

Misdemonar Dec 3rd, 2006 04:13 PM

:barnstar

Zomboid Dec 3rd, 2006 04:49 PM

Doesn't really work here :/

Grislygus Dec 3rd, 2006 04:58 PM

Well, the damned thing's done. Doesn't look as good as I'd planned, but at least I have a thoroughly filleted thumb to show for it. I'll be shipping it tomorrow.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm taking pictures of my gift before I mail it.

HickMan Dec 3rd, 2006 11:27 PM

:ibapery
WOW Where have I been?! that's amazing!

Anyways got my stuffs togethers and nows alls I gots ta do is sends it mondays!

nothing4buddha Dec 4th, 2006 02:16 AM

sending my stuff tomorrow, hope the shit likes it

liquidstatik Dec 4th, 2006 02:21 AM

im getting mine tomorrow :x

Protoclown Dec 4th, 2006 01:32 PM

My gift launched this afternoon, in accordance with prophecy.

Mockery Dec 4th, 2006 01:36 PM

I loaded my gifts into a cannon and fired them into the sky today. The gods have accepted the hooker I sacrificed this weekend, so I am sure the gifts will reach their proper destination.

Emu Dec 4th, 2006 02:12 PM

Sent, bitches

MarioRPG Dec 4th, 2006 03:02 PM

Oh man, now I'm gonna be all worried that there is some weird circumstance where my package was investigated, and it turns out full of coke and I go to jail.

But yeah, merry christmas anyways right?

glowbelly Dec 4th, 2006 03:27 PM

i'm not gonna make this deadline, so i guess i'm banned for life :(

i have excuses, but i won't bore you with them.

i will be able to send zee gift to mee secret by wednesday at the latest.

it's just not gonna happen for me today :(

BANNED >:[/code]

FartinMowler Dec 4th, 2006 04:03 PM

How tough to send out a Bjork CD and a jar full of rotten teeth? :/

Mockery Dec 4th, 2006 04:23 PM

The whole reason for the deadlines is that we wanted to give people ample time for their packages to go out in the mail, especially since mail is notoriously slower during the holiday season. Furthermore, we wanted to allow more time for the gift-receivers to take photos of their gifts and put some amusing stories together, rather than feel rushed with having to post some pics at the last second because their gift arrived late.

Karen, since your gift is going out late, please try to do whatever the fastest shipping option is available. I'm not saying "overnight" it cuz I know that's expensive, but maybe whatever the next fastest shipping option is.

Ninjavenom Dec 4th, 2006 04:24 PM

I'm sending mine out tomorrow. I'll see if i can expedite it.

Mystie Dec 4th, 2006 04:51 PM

Zomboid Dec 4th, 2006 04:58 PM

I'm not one to buy into that vet/noob shit, but it seems really wrong when someone like fucking mystie is joking around about someone like glowbelly being banned.

Mystie Dec 4th, 2006 05:03 PM

Yeah, sorry, I'll try to stick with the basic insulting people's sexuality in the future.

Black Flag Dec 4th, 2006 05:19 PM

mine was sent today

i had to walk to the post office

and it was cold

that's my story!

liquidstatik Dec 4th, 2006 05:28 PM

oh man im in the same boat as glowbelly
maybe my sister will let me borrow like 15 bucks rly fast
:X

FartinMowler Dec 4th, 2006 05:36 PM

I'm sure you have a good reason

randomskyfears Dec 4th, 2006 06:04 PM

mines out and ready to be received

Microshock Dec 4th, 2006 07:21 PM

Yep sent today.

Sethomas Dec 4th, 2006 07:23 PM

I sent it, even before the last parcel pick-up at the postal service office! Somebody had better be happy, lest that somebody should BURN IN HELL.

Microshock Dec 4th, 2006 07:25 PM

oh and glowbelly if you are my santa!! YOu better overnight it when u can.

Grislygus Dec 4th, 2006 07:32 PM

Shaddup. Glowbelly's chill.

executioneer Dec 4th, 2006 07:33 PM

is it ok if i SEND OUT today but the postmark is on tomorrows day

cause i want to put some finishing touches on my gift that will take past 7 pm to do :(

Mockery Dec 4th, 2006 07:41 PM

Yeah that's ok Willie, just get that gift out tomorrow.

For any of you who have been dragging your feet with the sending out of gifts, please send them out ASAP and make sure send them with the speediest postal method available (other than overnight that is, cuz overnight is way expensive). Remember, the postal service is extra slow during the holiday season, especially the closer you get to Christmas and I wanna make sure everybody receives their gifts on time with plenty of days before they have to post their photos here on the forums.

liquidstatik Dec 4th, 2006 07:49 PM

okay i got my shit :O

but i cant send it out 'til tomorrow, but i'll try and make it faaaaaast :D

glowbelly Dec 4th, 2006 10:09 PM

i'll send it as fast as i can and all that jazzy-snazzy. probably ups cause it's not as expensive as fed ex, but not as cheapo and slow as us postal.

mystie: i hope you get bath salts and cookies, little miss cleavage.

i'll tell you my excuses now that i'm in the clear:

everyone in my house has been puking and shitting their brains out for the past 24 hours or so, except me! i was thrown up on about 45 minutes ago. pleasant. luckily, my secret isn't a fuckhead. i mighta sent the crap diapers and puke buckets their way.

Preechr Dec 4th, 2006 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery
...and I wanna make sure everybody receives their gifts on time with plenty of days before they have to post their photos here on the forums.

Oh shit...

I'm sensing another opportunity for threats of mass bannings....

Chojin Dec 4th, 2006 10:34 PM

I'm already warming up the ban tazer. It's somewhere between 'ouch' and 'rape' atm.

Mystie Dec 4th, 2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glowbelly
i'll send it as fast as i can and all that jazzy-snazzy. probably ups cause it's not as expensive as fed ex, but not as cheapo and slow as us postal.

mystie: i hope you get bath salts and cookies, little miss cleavage.

i'll tell you my excuses now that i'm in the clear:

everyone in my house has been puking and shitting their brains out for the past 24 hours or so, except me! i was thrown up on about 45 minutes ago. pleasant. luckily, my secret isn't a fuckhead. i mighta sent the crap diapers and puke buckets their way.

*shrug* To be honest, I haven't really been anticipating my package anyway, it could never come and I'd barely notice. I mainly joined in to send, not receive.

Did everyone else in your house eat Taco Bell lately, cuz I heard they had a nasty e-coli issue.

Jixby Phillips Dec 4th, 2006 11:13 PM

suh-ent

draw a sidewalk Dec 4th, 2006 11:37 PM

our packages (mine and noob3's) are going in the mail first thing tomorrow morning. its past the deadline, but only by a day.

hes a little sick and still has to write his note out. i hope my assignment likes their stuff! :0

poppers620 Dec 5th, 2006 03:38 AM

i sent mine out this morning! wow, shocker,a noobie made the deadline.... yesterday me and dr boogie prowled the underbellies of LA to find only the highest quality shit to send out. i cant wait to see th epics my secret posts...

HickMan Dec 5th, 2006 05:07 AM

I sent mine out on Monday. And some old fat gay guy took it from me! Man if I woulda brought my camera to the post office I coulda made a story out of that by itself. I hope my person gets it soon.

glowbelly Dec 5th, 2006 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystie

*shrug* To be honest, I haven't really been anticipating my package anyway, it could never come and I'd barely notice. I mainly joined in to send, not receive.

this from the gal who posted a link to her amazon wish list. *shrug*

Zomboid Dec 5th, 2006 05:37 AM

:lol

Grislygus Dec 5th, 2006 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draw a sidewalk
our packages (mine and noob3's) are going in the mail first thing tomorrow morning. its past the deadline, but only by a day.

hes a little sick and still has to write his note out.

It wouldn't happen to be a plague sent directly from God, would it?

Anyway, My package should arrive in two to three days. The bastards wouldn't let me put a tracking number for priority mail, but I signed up for delivery confirmation, at least.

Also, I got my Secret Santa gift from Misdemonar last night. Pictures are taken, and I'm figuring out how to do a story with them as we speak.

liquidstatik Dec 5th, 2006 01:29 PM

god damn you got it fast ;o

Grislygus Dec 5th, 2006 01:41 PM

I was shocked. Kudos to Misdemonar.

Mockery Dec 5th, 2006 01:44 PM

Holy shitballs, that is fast. Either you two live real close or he overnighted it haha. Lookin' forward to seeing the first of many pics to come for the event. :o

Emu Dec 5th, 2006 01:56 PM

Misdemenor is a g-g-girl? :eek

Mockery Dec 5th, 2006 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu
Misdemenor is a g-g-girl? :eek

Nopers, though I think many people (myself included) always assumed that at first... probably thinking it was Missdemonar rather than Misdemonar.

liquidstatik Dec 5th, 2006 02:20 PM

yeah, i was just 'bout to say i heard she was a boy :x

GADZOOKS Dec 5th, 2006 04:57 PM

Fartin mowler has made me laugh about 7 different times in this thread, it's weird.

FartinMowler Dec 5th, 2006 05:17 PM

Is this your way of saying that you havn't send my gift yet?

Sam Dec 5th, 2006 05:49 PM

Commrade Rocket, Nothing4buddha, and I all sent ours out today AT THE EXACT SAME TIME FROM THE EXACT SAME PLACE.

Mockery Dec 5th, 2006 06:00 PM

TO THE EXACT SAME PERSON... er... no.

doopa Dec 5th, 2006 06:02 PM

I sent mine on time. I hope my person likes it :(

liquidstatik Dec 5th, 2006 06:17 PM

i feel like a jerk, guys ;<

so went to the post office at 4:40, thinkin they'd still be open, seeing as how most people in this town don't get off work 'til 5. but, they were closed. SO, i have to send it tomorrow :/

i think my person will like their gift, though :o

Sethomas Dec 5th, 2006 06:28 PM

I sent mine in the future in such a way that it should arrive in the then-past. So, it should arrive tomorrow.

Emu Dec 5th, 2006 06:33 PM

They said 5-6 days for mine so probably this weekend sometime D:

draw a sidewalk Dec 5th, 2006 06:52 PM

mine was sent out today with delivery confirmation and all of that mess. it should arrive on thursday or friday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus
It wouldn't happen to be a plague sent directly from God, would it?

kind of, considering noob3 and i are both sick. i hope we didnt contaminate anything. i think i sent a decent variety of stuff though.. so maybe a plague and then some.

FartinMowler Dec 5th, 2006 07:01 PM

Quote:

I sent mine in the future in such a way that it should arrive in the then-past. So, it should arrive tomorrow.
I watched Seths video about God and lost 5 minutes of my life and then got it back by thinking about how I would decorate his apartment and then made static noises imagining my hair was turning curly in the process of alagorory and prostect enumalation vying for obtuse and sometimes falangalory pemputlatimosums.

Chojin Dec 5th, 2006 08:48 PM

Oh btw OJB's gift last year was a taco bell bean burrito wrapped in duct tape and sealed in a 'home window insulation' box. He did send it successfully but it got sent back because the idiot gave out the wrong address ;<

I forgot that no one else knew that ;<

Emu Dec 5th, 2006 08:49 PM

Who was his recipient?

Esuohlim Dec 5th, 2006 09:22 PM

Maybe it was Ninjavenom.

Whoever it was, I'm sure they feel that not getting the present was a better outcome anyway.

Jixby Phillips Dec 5th, 2006 10:18 PM

I got mine, woah!

does VIDEO count as pictures becuase I am thinking of making a little video

GADZOOKS Dec 5th, 2006 10:31 PM

No you will be banned, get a fucking camera you cheap bastard.

nothing4buddha Dec 5th, 2006 10:44 PM

the three i sent today (for sam, comrade rocket, and i) are supposed to arrive in 3-5 days, i was going to send them through UPS but it would of cost about $10-$20 each >:

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 5th, 2006 10:47 PM

God damn that shits expensive.

Chojin Dec 6th, 2006 12:12 AM

yes jixby that is ok!

Mockery Dec 6th, 2006 02:38 AM

Indeed, video is fine. Just post a link to the Youtube video here in this thread as soon as it's ready.

snoogans Dec 6th, 2006 05:18 AM

my box cost about $22.50US to send. Gadzooks!

Mockery Dec 6th, 2006 05:48 AM

Damn, now that's dedication man. Hope you get some real spiffy secret santa gifts :o

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 6th, 2006 08:36 AM

Mine was like 4 bucks. It only weighed like 3 pounds. I gave crap. Really random crap.

FartinMowler Dec 6th, 2006 08:54 AM

Quote:

I gave crap. Really random crap.
I'm sure it's great :/