I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Official Mattel Hate Thread (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69703055)

Durrsomething Sep 23rd, 2009 07:18 PM

Official Mattel Hate Thread

Am I the only one who views Mattel as the single most evil toy company ever?

A list of their felonies:

1. Shit distribution of DC Universe Classics, the only good toyline from them out now, with them pretty much deciding to focus more on getting those shitty minifigures to stores then focusing on DCUC. And what's that? You want Starfire? HAHAHAHA! FUCK YOU! USE THE INTERNET!

2. Shit character selection in DCUC. It's great that we get obscure characters like Gentlemen's Ghost and Killer Moth, but this is total bullshit. Where the fuck is Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Zatanna and Martian Manhunter? And for a universe known for sexy females, they sure are treated like shit with only one per wave.

3. Killing their otherwise superb MOTU 2002, with shitty Heman or Skeletor variant after shitty Heman or Skeletor variant with them barely caring about other characters

4. No females in the Avatar, Naruto, and Secret Saturdays toylines. I may not care about Avatar and Naruto, but with franchises involving important female characters, this is total bullshit.

5. Killing what would have been a great Star Wars-esque Harry Potter toyline

6. Forgetting to add elbow and knee joints to Justice League toys.

7. Ruining what would have been a fun, Super Powers-esque toyline, by having those stupid holes in the Batman Brave and the Bold toys

8. Selling their Ghostbusters and MOTU classics online only

and more

*The reason I'm like this is that I just got back from Wal-Mart with no DCUC figures*

Tadao Sep 23rd, 2009 07:25 PM

I can't see turning this into a funny thread.

Tadao Sep 23rd, 2009 07:28 PM

I BET THE COMPANY WOULD BE AWESOME IF THEY CROSSED OVER WITH HANNA-BARBARA AND ANTIQUE ROAD SHOWS! I LOVE ALL 3 THINGS SO MIXING THEM TOGETHER WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA. I'M A FUCKING GENIUS!

Microshock Sep 23rd, 2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 649845)
I BET THE COMPANY WOULD BE AWESOME IF THEY CROSSED OVER WITH HANNA-BARBARA AND ANTIQUE ROAD SHOWS! I LOVE ALL 3 THINGS SO MIXING THEM TOGETHER WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA. I'M A FUCKING GENIUS!

Yeah it definitely won't be a funny thread now

Tadao Sep 23rd, 2009 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microshock (Post 649847)
Yeah it definitely won't be a funny thread now

I knew you would try to be witty. What irony in your words. Your sentence states that your post killed all chance. It's like I'm fucking psychic.

Tadao Sep 23rd, 2009 07:51 PM

Does the PS3 come with a game that teaches English comprehension and grammatical sentence structure?

darkvare Sep 23rd, 2009 07:53 PM

what exactly is number 5 and well i don't care much about any of the series you mentioned i don't buy dc comics nor toys so whatever

Sam Sep 23rd, 2009 08:34 PM

DC SUCKS

MattJack Sep 23rd, 2009 09:17 PM

But I wear DC shoes :(

They are blue and white. How can you say such a thing?

MattJack Sep 23rd, 2009 09:30 PM

Oh wait we're talking about toys n shit. Something tells me that Mr. Mockery has some awesome Mattel toys from 1982 that will refute this whole thread, so now I'm going to talk about shoes.

I bet you wear sandals.. SAM :rolleyes

typical californican

Tadao Sep 23rd, 2009 09:56 PM

sandal tans are sexy

robo_rob Sep 23rd, 2009 10:30 PM

Holes in Batman Brave and The Bold? I don't quite follow...

BTW, the smaller figures are great! Like MEGO pocket heroes or GI JOES. I was always mad as a kid when I couldn't fit Wolverine or Superman into GI JOE vehicles properly.

LordSappington Sep 24th, 2009 01:14 AM

O thought Durr was finally banned for being generally retarded?

executioneer Sep 24th, 2009 01:16 AM

i liked the intellivision, i guess

captain516 Sep 24th, 2009 01:32 AM

Kenner is where it's at, amirite guys?

Tadao Sep 24th, 2009 01:39 AM

The reason why I'm fond of The Leader is because if someone doesn't make what he wants, he'll suck it up and make it his own dam self.

Dimnos Sep 24th, 2009 10:21 AM

Thank you Mattel for this glorious hate thread where I can express my feelings of hate for Durrsomething and his felonies.

1) He makes lame threads about lame shit.

2) He gives off the impression that he is mentally handicapped.

3) He makes lame posts in otherwise good threads.

4) He brings a certain degree of "gay" to he boards in general.

5) He pulls "information" out of his ass to make bogus claims.

stevetothepast Sep 24th, 2009 10:39 AM

Godammit when I see dumbshit and microshit on the same page I know I have stumbled into the wrong thread.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 24th, 2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 649929)
Thank you Mattel for this glorious hate thread where I can express my feelings of hate for Durrsomething and his felonies.

1) He makes lame threads about lame shit.

2) He gives off the impression that he is mentally handicapped.

3) He makes lame posts in otherwise good threads.

4) He brings a certain degree of "gay" to he boards in general.

5) He pulls "information" out of his ass to make bogus claims.

In my head I picture your avatar reading this from a rolled parchment and its hilarious.

Dimnos Sep 24th, 2009 11:03 AM

6) He makes the men of I-Mockery wish man rape upon him, and no man should wish man rape on another man.

7) He induces a vomiting sensation.

8) His avatar give the impression he is a Wiesel despite Shaq not being a wiesel... maybe.

9) He complains about knee joins on toys.

10) He wants Star-Wars esque Harry Potter toys.

stevetothepast Sep 24th, 2009 11:31 AM

hahaha I was thinking about commenting on your number 10 also.

robo_rob Sep 24th, 2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 649890)
Kenner is where it's at, amirite guys?

Love Kenner

captain516 Sep 24th, 2009 03:28 PM

Their Batman toys ruled, wish I still had mine...

Misdemonar Sep 25th, 2009 12:06 AM

HAHA THIS THREAD IS FOR NERDS WHINING ABOUT TOYS WHEN THEY ARE WELL PASS THE AGE FOR PLAYING WITH TOYS HAHA