I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

sadie Nov 11th, 2005 05:15 PM

the principal claimed on the intercom after more than an hour LOCKDOWN that it was all a drill; however, there were unmarked cars outside with state police in big vests inside, as well as about four or five city police cars. and a middle school nearby, the one my son goes to, was closed all day, with no early warning. rumor has it both schools have received bomb threats. we may never really know.

Pub Lover Nov 12th, 2005 04:38 AM

School sure seems to have changed. :(

blackwar12 Nov 12th, 2005 01:48 PM

no kidding.......drugs seem to be a really big problem at my school because when the dogs came around to check one day 34 people were caught with drugs. this was supposed to be an innocent cathoic school thats been opened for only 5 years.

Sethomas Nov 12th, 2005 09:33 PM

I'm unsure of whether it's a greater sacrilege to my good tastes to drink this four-day-old coffee or to allow such finely crafted brew to go to waste.

Sam Nov 12th, 2005 09:37 PM

Sethomas does Absinthe really glow?

Sethomas Nov 12th, 2005 09:49 PM

Umm. Let me check... no. A good absinthe does louche, however, which means that it becomes opalescent when mixed with water. My homebrew doesn't have too much of a quality louche to it, but it's still damn good.

Guitar Woman Nov 14th, 2005 03:55 PM

I was talking to Pub on IM the other night and he started asking me a bunch of creepy personal questions.
It was creepy. :(

ScruU2wice Nov 14th, 2005 05:33 PM

maybe he's gonna rape you from the southern hemisphere >:

Pub Lover Nov 14th, 2005 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
I was talking to Pub on IM the other night and he started asking me a bunch of creepy personal questions.
It was creepy. :(

I'm sure anyone who has spoken to me in IM can testify to me being a creepy loser, but I did reference OAO's chat with Marissa.

ANSWER THE QUESTION!!! >:

Pub Lover Nov 14th, 2005 06:31 PM

& when I say 'reference' I mean 'recreate in creepy detail'. :rolleyes

The Retro Kat Nov 14th, 2005 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadie
the principal claimed on the intercom after more than an hour LOCKDOWN that it was all a drill; however, there were unmarked cars outside with state police in big vests inside, as well as about four or five city police cars. and a middle school nearby, the one my son goes to, was closed all day, with no early warning. rumor has it both schools have received bomb threats. we may never really know.

That's kind of unfair that you don't get any light on the truth.

sadie Nov 14th, 2005 07:41 PM

agreed. i guess they don't want to cause any alarm, and they figure many teachers would leak whatever information is given them. and they most certainly would.

the high school has a pretty shaky name in town as it is: gang activity and regular fights (though i've personally never seen any of it). there's all kinds of talk about improving our public image. but i think making people aware of the situation, whatever it is, is a lot more positive move than keeping everything censored to avoid the presumed backlash from the community.

i don't know. maybe most people really do just want to believe everything's okay regardless. i don't.

Marc Summers Nov 14th, 2005 07:56 PM

kinda reminds me of my training while working at six flags where we were told to say that everything is caused by "minor technical difficulties". Of course I just told people what was going on anyway, even if it was "well the panel just turned off by itself and we can't get it to turn back on so it must be because the brakes are starting to overheat so now we have to wait about ten minutes before a mechanic gets out here to reset the system" :/

AChimp Nov 14th, 2005 08:38 PM

Pub is the kinda guy who you want to answer.

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 01:27 AM

FUCK yeah:

NOW ALL I NEED IS A PICK AND THEN I CAN ROCK :eek

Sethomas Nov 15th, 2005 05:12 AM

I just now researched the proper way to pack my pipe. It's like a whole new world of smoking has been unravelled before my eyes.

The Retro Kat Nov 15th, 2005 03:12 PM

That reminds me, I need to buy some pipe cleaner.

kellychaos Nov 15th, 2005 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas
I just now researched the proper way to pack my pipe. It's like a whole new world of smoking has been unravelled before my eyes.

gay euphemism, to be sure

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 03:58 PM

I hope you die

kellychaos Nov 15th, 2005 04:19 PM

and i hope you get your pipe packed

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 06:17 PM

Sorry I don't need to smoke to be cool :rolleyes

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 06:20 PM

WATCH OUT GUYS IT'S MOOGLE TIME! :eek

ArrowX Nov 15th, 2005 06:30 PM

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 06:42 PM

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 06:55 PM