I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

LordSappington Oct 16th, 2011 07:03 PM

I've got one friend on the Minecraft server our friend runs who is a magnificent douchebag. He takes a really nice mountain/cliff, makes a lot of rooms with no rhyme, reason, purpose, or design, puts random lava streams everywhere, and then "borrows" materials from our chests. So, I placed a few pressure plate TNTs in his house; if detonated, they won't cause any real damage to anything major, but it should bring me a few yuks.

Fathom Zero Oct 16th, 2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 746797)
The only good things Silicon Knights ever did were Twin Snakes and Eternal Darkness.

You forgot Legacy of Kain. You better hope you forgot Legacy of Kain.

Emu Oct 16th, 2011 08:31 PM

I've never played any of the LoK games. Besides, I thought they were Eidos?

Fathom Zero Oct 16th, 2011 08:52 PM

They're pretty antiquated now, as far as mechanics go, but easily one of the best Playstation era platformer.

And Eidos published them. :D

King Hadas Oct 16th, 2011 09:11 PM

Silicon Knights only developed the first Blood Omen. Soul Reaver and everything after that were done by other people. Blood Omen was great though.

Fathom Zero Oct 16th, 2011 09:18 PM

jawohl. Soul Reaver's my favorite, though Kain's still a pimp.

Phoenix Gamma Oct 16th, 2011 11:19 PM

My friend and I played through a leaked copy of Arkham City. It's a lot better than the original, though I still think the combat is incredibly shallow. The ending was actually really good and probably not what a lot of people are expecting. Bosses are a liiittle better this time.

kahljorn Oct 16th, 2011 11:26 PM

I ALMSOT BOUGHT DARKSOULS TODAY BUT THEN I HAVE SCHOOL STARTING NEXT WEEK SO I WAS LIKE I BETTER NOT BUY THIS SHIT OR I WONT GO TO SCHOOL :(

FUCK IM SO RESPONSIBLE

k0k0 Oct 17th, 2011 12:49 AM

That is responsible! I'm probably 20 hours in after 3 days. I'm playing in moderation, but it is hard with this game. It doesn't help that my xbox won't read the fucker that well and I have to open and close the cd tray dozens of times before it works. But that happens with a lot of my discs lately.

OxBlood Oct 17th, 2011 01:54 AM

Blood Omen is one of my favorite games of all time. A real shame it´s so bad in terms of technology...

Watched a Dark Souls Speedrun yesterday...1:26:55hrs. Kinda impressive, the guy did the whole game with only the Drake Sword, a few basic Pyromancies (plus Chaos Fireball) and rather easy to obtain armor.

kahljorn Oct 17th, 2011 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 746960)
That is responsible! I'm probably 20 hours in after 3 days. I'm playing in moderation, but it is hard with this game. It doesn't help that my xbox won't read the fucker that well and I have to open and close the cd tray dozens of times before it works. But that happens with a lot of my discs lately.

that happens to me too. try shaking your xbox around :lol

cd drives go bad in them a lot. there's directions to replace tem online for just a few dollars

Zhukov Oct 17th, 2011 07:02 AM

It's probably just a dirty lens.

kahljorn Oct 17th, 2011 07:07 AM

YOURE PROBABLY JUST A DIRTY LENS

Emu Oct 17th, 2011 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 746960)

Go trade that shit in right now and buy a slim. It's about to die.

Fathom Zero Oct 17th, 2011 12:31 PM

I'm looking at your sig, Emu, and it's reminding me to play Folklore again. I remember really liking the design and such, but I think I got stuck on an impassable part when I picked it up years ago.

Pretty game, though.

Emu Oct 17th, 2011 12:36 PM

I haven't encountered any real brick walls yet. Mostly it's just if Attack 1 doesn't work, use Attack 2. If Attack 2 doesn't work, use Attack 3. etc.

k0k0 Oct 17th, 2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 747002)
Go trade that shit in right now and buy a slim. It's about to die.

It's been like this for about a year and a half. It ain't going nowhere. And I don't have enough for a new game at the moment. Buying a slim is kind of out of my price range.

kahljorn Oct 17th, 2011 04:51 PM

mine is like that and if i shake it it starts working again ;/ i think theres a part in it that beomes loose like a wormdrive thing or something i dunno i cant remember. Anyway I looked it up and you can order a cd drive on ebay for 8 bucks or so and replace it but you have to be careful because they might accuse you of "modding" so you have to transfer the code on your old cd drive to the new one.

k0k0 Oct 17th, 2011 05:07 PM

Yeah, from what I heard you have to get the exact same model and use something to make your system think that it's the original. A lot of scary shit opening these cases. I replaced the drive to my original xbox and ps2, but the 360 is a bit more daunting to me. I don't want to fuck it up or be accused of modding on my account, so I'll just wait until I get a windfall or end up saving a little cash after all the big games come out. Til then, I can take 15 minutes out of my day to open and close that fucker til it spins. It assures me that I'll stick with a game and not just flip it off after 30 minutes of playing.

Zomboid Oct 17th, 2011 05:29 PM

I stumbled into the Valley of the Drakes. Uhh...it's kinda difficult in there.

k0k0 Oct 17th, 2011 05:36 PM

I found that too at a lower level. Then I ran away crying. I ended up finally going through blighttown. Although fuck was it hard to get through the poison/endlessly respawning flies and I only had one purple moss left in the end. I had to get the fuck out of there after beating that giant lava fucker and the 8 taurus demons. Now I'm back on top farming souls from a really good spot, so now I can use the dark knight halberd! 32 strength and 18 dexterity, although I haven't put any points into my health or stamina since I got the thing. :/

Honestly, the trip through blight town and then back up through blight town is a dick and a half. Trying to fight all those things while on a narrow walkway. Then the poison at the bottom.

kahljorn Oct 17th, 2011 05:37 PM

if its ever not working and you're getting mad try turning it off and flipping it over, then turning it normal again. For some reason that works for me ;/

actually maybe dont do this i dont want to be responsible for xboxes breaking :(

Esuohlim Oct 17th, 2011 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 747021)
if its ever not working and you're getting mad try turning it off and flipping it over

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Zomboid Oct 17th, 2011 08:48 PM

What the fuck is up with that area past the door that required the Crest of Artorias? There are phantom dudes that I can't even hit.

Fathom Zero Oct 17th, 2011 09:10 PM

Those are guardians of the forest. Run past all of them and in the stone arch, talk to the cat that should be sitting up above you. You can join the covenant and become one of them, thus making them friendly. The translucent ones don't reappear if you happen to kill them, though.

I would join that covenant regardless, because one of the NPCs there will venture to the bottom of Blighttown near the bonfire and the Valley of the Drakes entrance. He sells a bunch of the rarer items and weapons.

Also, if you happen to attack him, a ninja will come to defend him. Kill the ninja and you get a ring that lets you do backflips and stuff instead of just roll around. :eek

k0k0 Oct 17th, 2011 10:33 PM

Only one translucent respawns and he's the easy thief one. I've been farming those for 7k souls every few minutes. I never joined their covenant because I'm too busy killing them over and over. I will find this cat you speak of.

I just killed the hydra...it was sadly the easiest boss I've fought. And he used to hurt me so badly before I got that gold trimmed robe armor. Was a cool looking boss though.

Zomboid Oct 17th, 2011 10:53 PM

Yeah, I've been killing those guys like crazy. I also upgraded the winged spear to +5 in order to eventually use the moonlight butterfly soul on it. I think I'm gonna upgrade a sword to divine to kill skeletons for when I go to the catacombs.

k0k0 Oct 17th, 2011 11:17 PM

Watch out once you get to the tombs in the catacombs..there's a titanite demon down there and also a black knight right after that. And then another black knight after that one. I hate the catacombs. I'm just going to go there after I do sen's fortress.

Zomboid Oct 18th, 2011 01:01 AM

I spent a while upgrading. I'm at level 44 or something like that now, and I'm wearing the Eastern Armor. Still have that fucking Drake Sword. I'm gonna try to kill the Hydra.

Oh, and I went back to the Asylum and spent like an hour dying before finally killing the Stray Demon. That rusted ring should help!

Fathom Zero Oct 18th, 2011 03:58 AM

The Hydra is so easy to kill, it's really sad. He's got two attacks - the magic missile one and one where, if you're close, (and you should be if you want to kill it), it throws the heads at you and they stick in the ground. Get a shield that blocks 100% physical damage and you've won.

Zomboid Oct 18th, 2011 04:10 AM

Yeah, it was easy. I also killed the Gaping Dragon. Onto Blight Town now. I hate it already, and I've only just gone past the big guys with clubs.

OxBlood Oct 18th, 2011 09:08 AM

I think the Hydra can´t even hit you most of the time. Its heads always went right over me or somewhere to the side (I died once cause I fell into the lake :D)

Still nothing new on the 360-Gamertag-hack-affair, but I got Arkham City for the PS3...probably gonna take a look at it tomorrow, looks like I´ll be working late today...kinda nice sometimes when it´s all quiet in the office :)

k0k0 Oct 18th, 2011 10:59 AM

I fell in the lake the first time I went to fight the hydra also.

Zomboid, once you finish the bottom of blight town and ring the bell, don't stop there. If you keep going through the demon lair place, you get probably the best armor I've seen yet from the boss called Ceaseless Discharge. Makes you look like a ringwraith.

Krythor Oct 18th, 2011 07:11 PM

Do any of you nerds play the Football Manager games by Sports Interactive? It's probably more of a British thing but I dunno, a good game is a good game. Anyway, the 2012 one is out soon (or might already be out.) I would want it except I'm still playing 2011 and haven't yet achieved my goal of making Burnley the richest club in the world. I think last I checked they were #8 or #9.

I've clocked over 30 days of game time. If I lose a month of my life to a game released once a year I'm losing 1/12th of my life. I hate myself.

Fathom Zero Oct 18th, 2011 09:42 PM

I almost want to play them but it's more that they're sports games than that they're British.

darkvare Oct 18th, 2011 10:51 PM

so i went to my e-mail account and saw an e-mail about league of legends and thought it was phishing like so many i get for my battle.net account everyday but as it turns out i had an account i didn't knew about and has a skin unlocked lol

k0k0 Oct 18th, 2011 11:23 PM

So far Dark souls hasn't been super hard for me. Sure, at the beginning it's tough because I didn't know how to lure things out as well. But really there aren't a ton of unfair things that happen. I feel overpowered. I'm level 55 with the +5 black knight halberd and it just slices through everything easily. Those silver knights just fall over in 2 hits. The only real part that pissed me off was in this new place I'm in (anor londo), there were 2 silver knight snipers and I had to walk a narrow upward slope to get to them while they both shot at me. Then I had to fight them separately once I hit the top. It was not a fun thing to do more than once. I finally got it my 4th time by making one chase me so he fell off the narrow path they were on.

Fathom Zero Oct 18th, 2011 11:41 PM

Have you done the portrait yet?

k0k0 Oct 18th, 2011 11:51 PM

Not yet. I just cleared out all the rooms of the silver knights and am about to go through the white mist inside the castle. I decided to save that for tomorrow. Am I about to get unbearably beaten on?

Fathom Zero Oct 19th, 2011 12:37 AM

I couldn't say. Probably in the Duke's Archives, though.

Zomboid Oct 19th, 2011 01:12 AM

Fuuuucking Blight Town. I haven't used the Bonfire since the first time I lit it. I killed whatever that thing was, and I'm trying to find the second bonfire. There HAS to be one before the boss, right? 'Cause I found the boss room.

Zomboid Oct 19th, 2011 04:43 AM

I spent waaaay more time in Blighttown than I wanted to. Oh well. Bug girl is dead and I got that gold-hemmed stuff. I should probably join a covenant again. I left the white one because I wanted to join one that attacked folks.

...but that big lava demon guy killed me in one hit. I was wearing shadow armor and my Eastern helmet--was great for speeding around bug bitch and slashing.

Fathom Zero Oct 19th, 2011 05:34 AM

The second bonfire is between the two ways to get up to the top. It's in the entrance to a small channel. Seriously, just run past the elevator and it'll be on your immediate left.

Zomboid Oct 19th, 2011 10:30 AM

Yep, found it. I sorta just dropped down from a higher section and rolled to safety. The problem was that I had no idea how to get down from the part with that tentacle boss--still don't, actually, aside from the method that I used.

k0k0 Oct 19th, 2011 10:48 AM

Something fucked up when I fought the ceaseless discharge. After I got the gold hemmed stuff, I ran all the way back to the entrance to the fight (where the mist is) and then he attacked and it came nowhere near me. I ran and hit his arm and he just kind of died. All of his health went down at one time. I looked online and it looks like it's a glitch.

Doing the forest hunter thing now. They keep calling me to invade people's games when they enter the forest. I hate it! But I want that fog ring for 3 kills. They always make me fight people who are just totally better than me because they specced themselves out really well. I don't have any sorcery. I can't even figure out how to cast anything and I'm just getting beaten all over the place when I get summoned.

executioneer Oct 20th, 2011 03:15 AM

fucking god arkham city was so awesome

still need to beat the riddler missions and the identity thief killer and probably i'm forgetting something else but god DAMN is this game awesome

better than the original, even, if only for having a seriously awesome ending instead of a kind of a letdown ending

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 22nd, 2011 03:09 PM

I have no intention of playing dark souls but I love reading this thread now hearing about it.

Fathom Zero Oct 22nd, 2011 03:14 PM

It's fiendishly evil. Better than Demon's Souls in certain ways. Easily in my Top-5 favorite games ever.

k0k0 Oct 22nd, 2011 03:23 PM

I just figured out why I can't cast pyromancy spells. I killed the guy who give you the pyromancy flame. I tried to help him by attacking the barrel he was in, then he got pissed and attacked me. I thought he was a bad guy so I killed him. Now I'm reading up online and trying to figure out how to get pyromancy to work. I fucked myself over. I'll never get an iron flesh spell to combat the dicks online who kill me.

Fathom Zero Oct 22nd, 2011 03:25 PM

yups

Unless you start the game with the Pyromancy Flame, that's the only way to get it. Unless, for whatever reason, you kill someone online that's using it to kill you. Might drop it that way. :\

k0k0 Oct 22nd, 2011 03:28 PM

This kind of blows. I hope I can beat some of the last bosses without pyromancy. I mean, I've survived so far, but it's getting tougher and my black knight halberd is max level. Oh well, I'll figure it out. I really just want to use the pyromancies to kill fuckers online who I need for this ring. Only 1 kill left.

Fathom Zero Oct 22nd, 2011 04:39 PM

The very last boss, you couldn't possibly, though Iron Flesh would've helped. I was able to without it, though it required much more work and I was at Level 102.

It would have helped with the Taurus and Capra Demons down in the Demon Ruins after you beat the Ceaseless Discharge.

Zomboid Oct 22nd, 2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 747539)
I just figured out why I can't cast pyromancy spells. I killed the guy who give you the pyromancy flame. I tried to help him by attacking the barrel he was in, then he got pissed and attacked me. I thought he was a bad guy so I killed him. Now I'm reading up online and trying to figure out how to get pyromancy to work. I fucked myself over. I'll never get an iron flesh spell to combat the dicks online who kill me.

Yeah, I killed that guy, too. I thought he was a dead guy with a soul item. Fuck.

Fathom Zero Oct 22nd, 2011 06:45 PM

Have any of you made it to the Kiln or Ash Lake yet?

k0k0 Oct 22nd, 2011 07:16 PM

I went through ash lake, yes. Got to the dragon at the end, got a dragon head and warped back. Now I'm going through the giant's tomb again, now that I can cast the light spell.

zerothree Oct 23rd, 2011 12:12 AM

I've been playing Dark Soul's since it came out and I feel like I've gotten nowhere so far. I'm only lvl 32 and I just took out the Gaping Dragon and started Blighttown. Blighttown can S my D. Those fucking dark mutant things with the poison blowguns that can peg you from a mile away and give you the toxic debuff are the bane of my existence.

But goddamnit, I can't stop playing that game. Hands down my top game of the year. I just wish I could farm titanite faster to upgrade my gear more and that douche nozzles online would quit being so cheap and using the fog ring then sneaking up and one-shotting me almost as soon as I turn human. All I want to do is kindle a damn bonfire.

Oh and as for the Pyromancer NPC, just do a roll into the barrel he's in so ya don't accidentally aggro him.

k0k0 Oct 23rd, 2011 01:08 AM

Yeah, I found out about the pyromancer way too late. Once he's dead, he's dead. I did finally figure out how to fight people online. I use my spell to change into a tree/mushroom/vase/whatever, then whenever they pass by, because they're stuck wandering til they kill me, I attack and they're just like "what the fuck". Fun stuff, but takes some waiting and several people have quit in order to reset since they couldn't find me.

Dr. Boogie Oct 23rd, 2011 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerothree (Post 747591)
Oh and as for the Pyromancer NPC, just do a roll into the barrel he's in so ya don't accidentally aggro him.

Fathom Zero Oct 23rd, 2011 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 747595)
Yeah, I found out about the pyromancer way too late. Once he's dead, he's dead. I did finally figure out how to fight people online. I use my spell to change into a tree/mushroom/vase/whatever, then whenever they pass by, because they're stuck wandering til they kill me, I attack and they're just like "what the fuck". Fun stuff, but takes some waiting and several people have quit in order to reset since they couldn't find me.

THERE'S A SPELL THAT DOES THAT? I didn't even know. THAT'S AWESOME.

Zomboid Oct 23rd, 2011 10:06 AM

Yeah, that's awesome. Also, new guy, you can buy titanite shards from the blacksmith near the forest/undead parish.

I was upgrading Astora's sword before I noticed the Faith requirement. Shit.

darkvare Oct 23rd, 2011 10:45 AM

all this talk about dark souls made me play demon's souls and i had a laugh about feeling ovepowered at level 52 while i'm getting my ass kicked at level 92 over here

k0k0 Oct 23rd, 2011 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 747637)
THERE'S A SPELL THAT DOES THAT? I didn't even know. THAT'S AWESOME.

There's a lady who sells a bunch of cool spells, but she's kinda hard to find. In darkroot basin, you kill all of the golems, then go down to where the hydra was. There's a cave if you go all the way north and in that cave is a golem. (For some people, the golem isn't there supposedly. He wasn't there for me the first few times I wandered into the cave. (Just quit and come back and he'll be there.) After you kill him, he has a lady inside who says she'll teach you magic if you say yes to whatever she says. Then she disappears. After that, if you go back to the area where you fought the 4 regular golems, there will be a summoning sign on the ground. It shows up even if you're hollow. Summon her and you can get the light spell, the invisibility spell (like the fog ring), the mimic spell, and some other spells that help a lot. But if you don't kill all the golems in that area, and you call her forward, and one hits her she won't ever come back.

Fathom Zero Oct 23rd, 2011 11:51 AM

Oh man, I didn't even know that the Pyromancy witches in Blighttown, Demon's Ruins, and Izalith were the same witch sisters from the trailer.

Jesus, you can skip whole chunks of the story and not even notice.

k0k0 Oct 23rd, 2011 06:06 PM

I beat the game finally.
Spoilers!

Fathom Zero Oct 23rd, 2011 07:20 PM

I still need to do most of the covenant stuff, get most of the weapons, talk to NPCs, etc. Demon's Souls had the same kind of ending.

OxBlood Oct 25th, 2011 05:38 AM

Finished Arkham City the other day. Pretty nice but the story is not as good this time.

executioneer Oct 25th, 2011 05:42 AM

i thought the story was BETTER, you're crazy

OxBlood Oct 25th, 2011 07:51 AM

I´m not crazy, I´m mentally enhanced by a weaker form of insanity, but thank you nonetheless :P

I just thought the game cycled through villains too quickly for how important they are. That and well, the whole Endgame just sucks, the choices there suck (don´t want to spoil anything).

Dimnos Oct 26th, 2011 07:02 PM

Finally getting around to playing dead space 2. Man there are a lot of exploding babies on this space station.

darkvare Oct 26th, 2011 07:30 PM

i finished arkham city and the ending sucked ass me angry

executioneer Oct 26th, 2011 07:36 PM

YOU SHUT YOUR HOR MOUTH I LOVED THAT ENDING

Rongi Oct 26th, 2011 10:14 PM

i'm playing with my d*ck

executioneer Oct 26th, 2011 10:36 PM

is it the slim version

OxBlood Oct 27th, 2011 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 747986)
YOU SHUT YOUR HOR MOUTH I LOVED THAT ENDING

It was...unexpected, Iīll give the game that but still...donīt you dare to read the spoiler if you havenīt finished Arkham City.

Spoilers!

executioneer Oct 27th, 2011 03:59 AM

Spoilers!

OxBlood Oct 27th, 2011 04:57 AM

Wat.

executioneer Oct 27th, 2011 05:48 AM

Spoilers!

OxBlood Oct 27th, 2011 09:13 AM

That´s...scary. Fucking scary.

Rongi Oct 28th, 2011 01:26 AM

no for real i actually just spent 5 hours playing Breath of Fire 4 on my friend's PS3

OxBlood Oct 28th, 2011 03:56 AM

I see nothing wrong with that, Bof4 is a great game. You might want to play it on your own machine though, I mean what about the saves? ;)

darkvare Oct 28th, 2011 02:29 PM

you can copy them to a usb and pass them from ps3 to ps3

OxBlood Oct 29th, 2011 09:43 AM

Oh, okay. Thought it would be tied to a profile or something.

mew barios Oct 30th, 2011 02:51 AM

on a recommendation i played a few hours of this xbox game called second sight. so far i kind of enjoy its stealthy actiony psychic power nonsense.

Phoenix Gamma Oct 30th, 2011 11:24 AM

Jumped back into TF2 because Halloween. Also, Kirby's Return to Dreamland is fucking wonderful. The new power ups are all superb, especially water. I really, really like it.

I also played this browser game called Doodle or Die. It's like pictionary where one person draws something, the next person describes it, and the next person draws the description. Here's one of my favorites from last night:

Spoilers!

I have no idea what heroine relapses look like :(

zerothree Nov 1st, 2011 02:31 PM

Finally ejected Dark Souls from out of my PS3, as I picked up Sonic Generations today. I almost had a nostalgia-gasm and I'm only two stages in so far. Hell, even the modern Sonic stages are a lot of fun. Easily the best Sonic game since Sonic Adventure (Suck it, fans of SA2).

Zomboid Nov 2nd, 2011 04:12 AM

I haven't had as much time to play Dark Souls lately. When I do play, I find myself spending like an hour getting back into my groove and remembering where I was going to go next, or what I was going to upgrade. I made a +5 winged lightning spear, which is pretty effective, but I also just made Quelaag's fury sword, so that could be fun, too. I have two of the Lord Souls already, so I think it's back to Anor Londo next.

I should really visit that Ash Lake place that I keep hearing so much about, though.

Supafly345 Nov 2nd, 2011 08:14 AM

Adam Wagner (5:07:15 PM): I wanted to see a final super spooky monologue from shodan
camacazio (5:07:47 PM): eh system shock isn't about plot or atmosphere it's about running around shooting things with big guns
camacazio
(5:07:57 PM):
that's why i switched to Halo
Adam Wagner (5:08:49 PM): Indeed, I transitioned into call of duty almost seamlessly, though it was a huge relief to finally have graphics
Adam Wagner (5:09:28 PM): seriously, why did they suck so much back then, only a bunch of scrubs would want graphics like that
camacazio (5:10:04 PM): considering that a game is only fun if it looks pretty too, i cannot believe you finished system shock 2
Adam Wagner (5:12:28 PM): it was way ahead of its time when it came out in 1991, nintendo took a big risk with their first ever game for windows 95
Adam Wagner (5:13:42 PM): so its historical and you have to keep up with them if you want to be a game master and not a scrub

Mad Melvin Nov 2nd, 2011 12:02 PM

Batman: Arkham City.

Holy shit this is awesome.

darkvare Nov 2nd, 2011 12:43 PM

new miss fotune skin released for LoL

Fathom Zero Nov 2nd, 2011 01:35 PM

:lol why must you persist with that ineffectual champ?

k0k0 Nov 2nd, 2011 01:40 PM

I want to buy Batman so bad, but in 9 days Skyrim is out. And right now it's one or the other. I don't have the money for both. So Skyrim is the winner. I just gotta find one of my 80+ games to play until Skyrim comes out. I wish I could just go to sleep for 8 days.

Fathom Zero Nov 2nd, 2011 01:56 PM

SKYRIM. I'd have it then, but you can't trade in Xbox 360 and PS3 games on Steam.

k0k0 Nov 2nd, 2011 02:01 PM

I didn't think about trading games in. I feel so bad trading games in. I sold all of my nes games except for super dodgeball and river city ransom and I still regret it.

darkvare Nov 2nd, 2011 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 748601)
:lol why must you persist with that ineffectual champ?

she is only ineffective if i'm not using her

kahljorn Nov 2nd, 2011 06:34 PM

IM A DRAGON

Fathom Zero Nov 2nd, 2011 06:43 PM

STFU WITH THAT NONSENSE

kahljorn Nov 2nd, 2011 09:56 PM

IM A DRAGON

executioneer Nov 2nd, 2011 11:19 PM

IM A DRAGON MY BALLS ON THE GROUND

Zomboid Nov 3rd, 2011 01:04 AM

Yeah, between Skyrim and Arkham City, I'm gonna go with the game that'll give me over 100 hours of play time.

...(Skyrim)

executioneer Nov 3rd, 2011 01:49 AM

idk i got like 28 hours out of arkham city so far and i haven't even cracked open the predator challenges or beat 3/5 of the riddler stuff yet

GOOD THING I DONT HAVE TO DECIDE 8-)