I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2009 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69703561)

lumpisan Dec 26th, 2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microshock (Post 665169)
What's the point of joining a Secret Santa where you have to pay money to get someone else stuff if you have no money?

i had money then my roommate bailed on the rent ^^; it was stupid i know but i hope my person likes his gift tho ^^

dextire Dec 26th, 2009 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick (Post 665168)
I wish my SS would post pictures. He must be having too much fun playing with his present. :(

I think we can give him a little patience. After all, you were a little (like 6 days past deadline) late shipping it to him, right? :lol

Nick Dec 26th, 2009 11:01 PM

Next year you can ship from Alabama to Australia! >:

dextire Dec 27th, 2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick (Post 665175)
Next year you can ship from Alabama to Australia! >:

What does that have to do with you shipping the package out late? :confused:

I didn't mean to pick on you. I just found it funny that you were the one being impatient. :)
Zhukov just received the package on the 23rd. I understand you're anxious, but give him a little more time.

I mean, it's not like you've been waiting for 2 weeks for him to post pictures, like Captain516 had to. Right?

Babs Dec 27th, 2009 05:11 AM

Seriously everyone, don't worry SANTA CAME BY MY HOUSE THOUGH!!!!!!!!!

HOLY, TAKE A SHIT ON MY CHEST I CAN'T BELIEVE HE KNOWS MY TASTE, SHIT!!!! It's not my secret santa but better.... the real fucking deal santa stopped by to really lighten the day up!!!!

PICTURES SOON TO FOLLOW

MarioRPG Dec 27th, 2009 03:13 PM

Merry late Christmas. Hope that this event sorta kinda worked out.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 27th, 2009 03:42 PM

Sending out the Krampus next year.

stevetothepast Dec 27th, 2009 03:57 PM

hahaha

Babs Dec 28th, 2009 07:41 PM

I'm still going to posts my pictures of my presents from Santa, not my secret Santa, but fucking Santa. Doesn't anybody care to see what the fat fuck got me? DOES ANYONE FUCKING CARE.

Pentegarn Dec 28th, 2009 08:18 PM

Did he get you booze and whores?

dextire Dec 28th, 2009 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES (Post 665377)
I'm still going to posts my pictures of my presents from Santa, not my secret Santa, but fucking Santa. Doesn't anybody care to see what the fat fuck got me? DOES ANYONE FUCKING CARE.

Of course we care!
Why do you think we've been keeping the thread active with Microshock drama? :lol
Post the pictures already! Umm, I mean please. :)

Nick Dec 28th, 2009 09:51 PM

I'm still waiting for pictures, pancakes. :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 28th, 2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES (Post 665377)

I FUCKING CARE.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 31st, 2009 03:07 PM

Anyone still not gotten their gifts yet?

dextire Dec 31st, 2009 04:00 PM

I'm almost certain that Babality Pancakes is the only one left who hasn't received a gift.
And Lumpisan said he was re-shipping on the 26th, so hopefully it won't be much longer.

Also, Zhukov hasn't posted photos of the package he got from Nick on the 23rd.
Though he may be out of town or something, I haven't seen him on at all since he said he received it.

And Babs promised non-Secret Santa photos at some point.

I think that's it.
Besides a few problems, I'd say this year was a very successful and fun Secret Santa event.
Nice job, everyone! :)

Babs Dec 31st, 2009 04:49 PM

I got my gift finally!

PICTURES SOON!

dextire Dec 31st, 2009 05:39 PM

Yes! Finally!
I'm really looking forward to the pictures. :)

That should be it. As soon as Babality Pancakes and Zhukov post pictures, we'll have (for the most part) successfully finished this sucker! :rock

Zhukov Jan 2nd, 2010 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick (Post 665168)
I wish my SS would post pictures. He must be having too much fun playing with his present. :(

Hey dude I'm sorry!

I've been in hospital since Christmas! Skipping ahead a few pages now to post them, and I hope I am not banned. :(

Nick sent me some things I have dreamed of but never actually seen, including some of the famous Madballs:

Which I actually said "That is fucking disgusting" out loud to when I squeezed one. They stink so bad, by the way.

...and an all American hero:

Thank you very much for the gifts, Nick. I'm really sorry I haven't posted the pictures. I'm really impressed with ALL the gifts that people sent out this year. Well done lads.

Pentegarn Jan 2nd, 2010 10:08 AM

Question for Zhukov or Nick:

Is that an original package Duke? Or a re-run of that toy?

MLE Jan 2nd, 2010 10:12 AM

That looks original ;o

Pentegarn Jan 2nd, 2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 665888)
That looks original ;o

That's what I thought as well (mentioning the cartoon on card makes me think so anyway)

(EDIT)That makes it an even more awesome gift Nick sent Zhukov then.

Now I am lamenting the fact that I opened and played with my Storm Shadow figure when I was little. (I asked my mom for years why I wasn't beaten for that. She said something silly like, 'we got it for you to play with' which was just as I said, silly)

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 2nd, 2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 665885)
Hey dude I'm sorry!

I've been in hospital since Christmas! Skipping ahead a few pages now to post them, and I hope I am not banned. :(

BANNED. srsly though, are you out of the hospital and okay? That's no place to spend the holidays.

Zhukov Jan 2nd, 2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 665887)
Question for Zhukov or Nick:

Is that an original package Duke? Or a re-run of that toy?

Well it says 2008 on the pack, but thanks for making it seem better guys :lol

I'm pretty pleased; I've never seen a GI Joe before.

PS: I am ok, thanks for asking. Worst Christmas and New Years ever though. Spent most of the time out of my mind with a migraine headache akin to a small stroke.

Pentegarn Jan 2nd, 2010 10:55 AM

That's a pretty good reprint then

dextire Jan 2nd, 2010 01:51 PM

Extremely nice haul of stuff, Zhukov!
I'm glad you're ok. :)

Not only are those official Madballs, but they are the "Sick Series"!
Nicely done, Nick!