I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Lenor Dec 15th, 2006 01:56 PM

This thread is not meant to die.. So coperate!

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2006 02:39 PM

Hey guys, my grandfather just died. :lol

Sup with you guys? :eek

liquidstatik Dec 15th, 2006 02:40 PM

:lol

why's that funny? ;<

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2006 02:46 PM

Because my second thought upon hearing the news was "I'm going to tell the internet!" :eek

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2006 02:47 PM

I wish it was my first reaction. :(

I've got a long way to go. :lol

liquidstatik Dec 15th, 2006 02:50 PM

what was your first? ;<

Lenor Dec 15th, 2006 03:00 PM

pub: sorry ..

:love :love :love :love :love

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2006 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR. DANNY TATOM
what was your first? ;<

Oh emotions & stuff, really. :/

Then *WHAM* a coping mechanism kicks in. Those things are super useful, you know?

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2006 03:08 PM

I-Mockery Chat Room (guys this is a gay chatline come on)

Lenor Dec 15th, 2006 03:08 PM

MR.danny likes to cyber hump XD

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2006 03:09 PM

Quote:

THE FINAL UPDATE?!!?!
An article by Esuohlim
August 17, 2006

No.

But hell, none of my regular writers are really sending me anything anymore. And what a time too, guys, as I'm about to be the busiest that I've been in months. Fuckers.

So here's what will happen. An update every few days maybe? Twice a week? I'm not sure at this point, but I have absolutely no time to worry about keeping it updated daily anymore. I sure as hell am not stopping, since I payed $9.47 for a year and I want to get my money's worth.

I'll try to tie up some loose ends, like finishing the Nintendo articles, and completing the remaining 58 Zappa album reviews (), but it'll take more time now. Also, I'll ensure that whenever I update again it won't be Top Ten List Faggot filler shit or anything. He'll have to earn another article on here. Him and Pub Lover (who I can imagine laughing at this point )

So by all means, keep checking back every day. Hell, I might update tomorrow. I'm usually all talk anyway.

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2006 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor
MR.danny likes to cyber hump XD

OF COURSE! IT'S WAY BETTER THAN REAL HUMPING, BECAUSE YOU'RE MAKING IT WITH A ROBOT! :eek

Lenor Dec 15th, 2006 03:13 PM

shhhh...dont tell him that, hes in denial!

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2006 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Pub do you mind stalking her until she gets creeped out and never comes back? :(

The thing is, Esuohlim, she'll like it, & after GW I'm not so quick on the internet girlfriend thing. :(

Unless she can prove she has a big cock this time. :orgasm

MarioRPG Dec 15th, 2006 03:13 PM

Still waiting on those album reviews Esu.

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2006 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR. DANNY TATOM
I don't like any kind of "brown" cola :X

:lol :noob3

Lenor Dec 15th, 2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Pub do you mind stalking her until she gets creeped out and never comes back? :(

The thing is, Esuohlim, she'll like it, & after GW I'm not so quick on the internet girlfriend thing. :(

Unless she can prove she has a big cock this time. :orgasm

And the chance of that is NONE.

Try again later!

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2006 03:33 PM

Sure thing, Sweetie! ;)

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2006 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor
:rave

That emoticon hasn't been used so much in years.

RIP Anti-Rave Wars. ;(

Lenor Dec 15th, 2006 03:37 PM

:love SUPER!

haha, joking

wanna cause some mayham?

MetalMilitia Dec 15th, 2006 04:00 PM

I just spent ages looking for a ham themed callender on google/images and there arn't any >:

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2006 04:04 PM

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2006 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn
You act like you're the most original person on this board, and yet every post you make on this message board is somehow about you. Not very original. I think it points out some secret insecurities that you constantly have to be in the spotlight. You like people talking about you because your parents and friends didn't pay enough attention to you as a child and you have some social or psychological characteristic that makes you feel alienated from "normal" social situations. To make up for this you constantly throw yourself into the spot light. I'm sure this works over well in normal social situations in which that is pretty much the norm. Like at bars. But people who goto bars are insecure and desperate for sex. You are like every other person I've ever met in my life.
You are unspectacular, and yet with every ounce of your being you strive to be spectacular.

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2006 04:05 PM

MAYHAM! :eek

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2006 04:07 PM

MAYHAM! :eek