I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery and NĂºmenor (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13261)

ziggytrix Aug 23rd, 2004 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggytrix
We should all try to make this site into i-nicery and give flowers to all the nooblets.

What the fuck do you think my Lurker Thread is for fucktard? :lol

I saw no flower distribution in that thread, tho I may be mistaken. And for someone who simultaneously knows about the old boards, yet doesn't keep track of people on the internet, I suppose you would know I've always liked noob.

Oh, and Mad Max is just Doomspray or whatever from those fightery-fight boards (brawlhall?) that Max Burbank used to harrass. Big whoop.

davinxtk Aug 23rd, 2004 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggytrix
VinceZeb was to the polysci-nerd forum what kapn was to the anti-rave forum, and they've already run him off. :(

We should all try to make this site into i-nicery and give flowers to all the nooblets. :)

The few times I was graced by interaction with Vinth were absolutely stunning. I'm not sure what was more actively amusing, burbank repeatedly putting VZ well into his place, or the way the "points" that Vinthy used to make were so cleverly interspersed between the words "jew" and "fag".

P.S. Mad Max, you're losing.

Sethomas Aug 23rd, 2004 01:53 PM

its apparent that I've gotten to you and hurt your feelings, and you hate it.

:lol
Max, you're a pathetic, probably pubescent, waste of carbon atoms. How exactly have you managed to hurt my feelings? All you do is throw out the same shit over and over, and it was old the first time.

Because if I DIDN'T get to you, you'd ignore me and not respond back.

Right. Just so then you could pull a kapn and yell "I WIN!!1 OMG MOCKERY SUCKS!!!" Toying with you is easy and amusing. Given how much time you spend generating replies, you obviously take this site way too seriously.

What a sad child.

Matt Harty Aug 23rd, 2004 02:49 PM

Even for people who used to get pissed by Mad Max, they're kinda desensitized by the general repetitiveness of his comments.

FartinMowler Aug 23rd, 2004 03:07 PM

Quote:

Even for people who used to get pissed by Mad Max, they're kinda desensitized by the general repetitiveness of his comments.
Yep, like the dickhead that keeps posting his picture trying to impress the ladies.

mburbank Aug 23rd, 2004 03:35 PM

Okay, now, I like a good sissy slap fest as much as the next guy, but the only thing more pansified than a Lord of the Rings paralell is getting all huffy over a Lord of the Rings paralell.

The movies are great, but they've legitimized a whole poncey anal-retentive nerdiness that should stay closeted. Time was if someone talked about how they spent the summer learning elvish or bragged about an all night bull session discussing which of their friends would be most succseful carrying the One Ring, you slammed them as hard as you could in the face, even if you yourself really, really liked the books. And you know what? They thanked you for it, because they knew in their hearts they needed it.

But if you found out that no one even mentioned you in that bull session, let alone made some comment about how close to Mount Doom you'd get or which supportinmg character you might be, and your face went all red and splotchy and you yelled a lot and called them names and then went home and cried? Then after you punched them in the face you had to kick tem until their lungs filled up with fluid.

Anonymous Aug 23rd, 2004 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas
All you do is throw out the same shit over and over, and it was old the first time.

:rolleyes

Irony.

Quote:

Toying with you is easy and amusing. Given how much time you spend generating replies, you obviously take this site way too seriously.

Great idea Seth! Rip off my material! God knows you need something of substance to fight back with! :lol
All you just said was the exact thing I said to you in my last post. What's the matter? Running out of "witty" comebacks? :lol

Quote:

What a sad child.

:rolleyes

More "redundant" irony from the suicidal emotional cripple. :lol

[center:d79eeb6d2b]LET'S HEAR IT FOR REDUNDANCY! :lol [/center:d79eeb6d2b]

Sethomas Aug 23rd, 2004 04:00 PM

First you demonstrate a complete ignorance of what "esoteric" means, now you're abusing the meaning of "redundant". Brilliant.

I wonder what it means that you posted at this time. Are you in Mountain Time and on lunch break at middle school? Or are you in Central Time and just now getting home off the bus? Or do you live in Eastern Time, and have just now got through your hour of "special time" with daddy?

Anonymous Aug 23rd, 2004 04:17 PM

Jeez Seth, what a let down.

Come on an incest joke? I expect better, from a college boy like you.

But since you seem to be so interested trying to figure out what the fuck I'm doing, I'd say you just proved you're the one who's taking this seriously. :lol

Redundant hasn't been abused in anyway, not when I've so aptly applied it to your comments towards me. At this point, you might as well be calling me "fucktard" in every post. :lol

And that esoteric comment you made awhile back? You still used it in the wrong fucking way, you dumb fuck. :lol

This is really getting pathetic Seth, you're wasting your time arguing with a Middle School student, you can't even verbally beat! :lol

Sethomas Aug 23rd, 2004 04:24 PM

My use of my words have been perfectly valid, although you apparently fail to comprehend them. Your use of "redundant", however, displays a clear misunderstanding of the word and an ignorance of a more appropriate term.

And I've been taking this seriously in as much as I would to laugh at a puppy that just pissed itself. Like I said, I don't bring this up for a vigorous mental exercise, I just do it for an easy laugh. Base humor, yeah, but I don't feel like working for anything more.

Anonymous Aug 23rd, 2004 04:36 PM

Quote:

You suck and you're a dickless child molester!

:lol

Gets the job and meaning across much more efficiently Seth, if you're going for base humor. And it still generates the desired effect. (if this board is any indication)

And the whole "doing it for a cheap laugh" is something I've been saying ever since I've been here, fucktard.

You're running out of steam Sethy. :lol

ThisIsWitty Aug 23rd, 2004 04:51 PM

HEY YOU GUYS, STOP FIGHTING GUYS. FRODO SEZ RELACKS.

kahljorn Aug 23rd, 2004 05:21 PM

I'm scared, max's head just keeps getting bigger and bigger :( What if our poor friend floats away like some kind of balloon headed puppet.

Carnivore Aug 23rd, 2004 09:37 PM

It would seem that Seth has cast himself in the role of Aragorn, defying the Dark Lord.

I see myself as Carnivore the White.

AChimp Aug 23rd, 2004 09:57 PM

HEY GUYS. DON'T YOU JUST LOVE WASTING TIME POSTING ON A MESSAGE BOARD TO ANNOY EVERYONE? :lol

IT'S WHAT I DO WHEN MY MOM SAYS I'M GROUNDED. :chatter

Guitar Woman Aug 23rd, 2004 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn
I'm scared, max's head just keeps getting bigger and bigger :( What if our poor friend floats away like some kind of balloon headed puppet.

I-mockery without Mad Max?! Is it even possible???? I hope so.

kahljorn Aug 24th, 2004 02:12 AM

Don't forget that mad max has been here forever, he's the oldest member. he deserves respect.

Pub Lover Aug 24th, 2004 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
...suicidal emotional cripple. :lol

Q: What do you call a group of suicidal emotional cripples?

A: I-Mockery.net! :lol

Oh, & esoteric was used in a correct manner. >:

mburbank Aug 24th, 2004 10:17 AM

That's it; I'm going back to the politics board.

I swear, pearls before swine.

It's like I'm Gandolf talking to Denethor.

Anonymous Aug 24th, 2004 10:19 AM

I thought it was very funny but I don't take the SevenForceIncUSA approach and let people know exactly what I think of their every post ;<

Matt Harty Aug 24th, 2004 10:20 AM

Mad Max couldn't think of a reply to what I said, game over.

Anonymous Aug 24th, 2004 10:20 AM

If all you retards would stop doing internet battle with him, he'd leave, you know.

Matt Harty Aug 24th, 2004 10:22 AM

He really wouldn't though.

Anonymous Aug 24th, 2004 10:23 AM

Okay. But he has every other time.

Matt Harty Aug 24th, 2004 10:24 AM

He's managed to talk to himself in alot of threads, he really doesn't need us to be annoying.

Anonymous Aug 24th, 2004 10:27 AM

If you leave him alone and he posts back and forth to himself, tell a mod to look at it. If the IPs match, you can bet he'll most likely get banned.

So stop trying to 'fight the good fight' and instead attempt to handle at least this facet of your life like a mature individual.

And where are my fucking puppies.

Matt Harty Aug 24th, 2004 10:28 AM

Ok mom love you.

Anonymous Aug 24th, 2004 10:29 AM

I CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT TO DO! YOU'VE GOT RIGHTS, YOU KNOW! I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE WAY YOU FEEL! :tear

Pub Lover Aug 24th, 2004 10:35 AM

Mr. Burbank, as your every posting manages to be of the truest, greatest, & unnervingly subtlest of the most exilarating humour to ever grace the internet, you must come to understand that we cannot, while you surely deserve it, praise you every moment of the day. So, please in future just assume that our failure to comment is due to the paralyzing effect of awe strickenness that your wit inspires.

You're doing a good job, please continue.

ziggytrix Aug 24th, 2004 11:44 AM

Antifreeze: it tastes sweet cuz it's fun to eat!

mburbank Aug 24th, 2004 12:13 PM

Is someone sassing me? Because nobody loves a sass box.

I don't reallly need approval. Or to be noticed. Just unconditionally loved by everyone, no matter how I treat them.

If that's too much to ask, just say so. I can't be looking out for your needs. That's for you to do. I'm not the codependant one. Each and every one of you are the codependant ones.

kiss my ass

i hat you all

thats right, 'hat'.

blow me

Anonymous Aug 24th, 2004 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Harty
He's managed to talk to himself in alot of threads,

And where oh where have I done that diddlefuck? I only go by the one name on this fucktard board. And if you're refering to that thread you made in the Mock Wars, its a bullshit thread where just everybody double posts any fucking way. Liquid made 25 posts in a goddamn row.

And while I'm glad to see I've had such an effect on your miserable life that you find me annoying and decided to name an entire thread after me, try again fucktard. :lol

Pub Lover: No it wasn't fucktard.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
If all you retards would stop doing internet battle with him, he'd leave, you know.

And THIS is why Chojin isn't a fucktard. :)

Nice to see you all discussing me in several threads though. :lol

Supafly345 Aug 24th, 2004 02:06 PM

I am glad you find it so amusing that people mention who they hate. You must be close to a stroke by laughing from all the mentions of arrowX and sports through these forums.

mburbank Aug 24th, 2004 02:22 PM

dont be mad, max

Anonymous Aug 24th, 2004 02:33 PM

no need to be coy, roy

Mockery Aug 24th, 2004 02:42 PM

time for action, jackson

FS Aug 24th, 2004 03:10 PM

watch your vector, victor.

hawaiian mage Aug 24th, 2004 03:55 PM

You're a whina', Jerimiah

kellychaos Aug 24th, 2004 04:01 PM

Jes git on da bus, Gus!

Protoclown Aug 24th, 2004 06:41 PM

This thread has even brought me out of the woodwork.

executioneer Aug 24th, 2004 07:45 PM

sit on a tack jack >:

executioneer Aug 24th, 2004 07:48 PM

come out of the woodwork, woodwork :x

Geggy Aug 24th, 2004 07:52 PM

put away your penis, denis

Sethomas Aug 24th, 2004 07:53 PM

Sit on a potato pan, Otis.

ThisIsWitty Aug 24th, 2004 08:09 PM

Lick my balls, filthy ho.

Seven Force Aug 24th, 2004 08:10 PM

I bet you thought I said something I shouldn't, but it's just your