I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Rongi Oct 23rd, 2011 01:40 PM

FRESH PAIR OF JEANS NIGGA, BUTTON UPS

Rongi Oct 23rd, 2011 01:45 PM

last night i was hanging out with my friend (who is black, this will be important later) and her hot spanish friend. we got to my dorm at 3 and smoked a joint and looked through the pictures on my iPhone.

literally every single picture of a black person in my phone is something ridiculous or offensive. i have the "YOU GONNA GET RAPED" pic on my phone for some reason, Al Roker eating a hot dog with a big stupid look on his face, Lil Wayne kissing Birdman, a book I found at the library called "Back Stars In Orbit" about black astronauts, a clearly stoned black dude with dreadlocks dressed up like santa and a few others

it was kind of embarrassing and i realized that i'm a terrible person

Fathom Zero Oct 23rd, 2011 01:56 PM

You should replace them with women laughing alone with salad.

http://thehairpin.com/2011/01/women-...one-with-salad

Kitsa Oct 23rd, 2011 02:13 PM

I think it's time we all talked about the last time we got drunk, and the braws we got drunk with, and who we'd like to bang and in what orifice.

Fathom Zero Oct 23rd, 2011 02:45 PM

haha yeah

ThrashO Oct 23rd, 2011 03:07 PM

If women with salad aren't your thing, try the alternative, Men Laughing Alone With Fruit Salad

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/men-l...th-fruit-salad

ThrashO Oct 23rd, 2011 03:08 PM

That's not a pickle.

Kitsa Oct 23rd, 2011 04:44 PM

I have a picture I took at a party of a guy who looks uncannily like that.

k0k0 Oct 23rd, 2011 05:39 PM

Last time I got drunk, I walked the neighborhood with my roommate at the time. I ended up just breaking down someone's fence. At first I was going to climb it to get a kids ball from the yard but then the top plank ripped. Then I said fuck it. And pulled on the fence until it came down. Then just started kicking all of the planks down until they had no fence except for the posts. The cops came and my friend was just watching me as I ran. Then he ran. I never got caught. But I stopped drinking after that.

Fathom Zero Oct 23rd, 2011 07:55 PM

Tadao, don't be dead. I'll never forgive you.

LOOK I BEAR GIFTS

Esuohlim Oct 23rd, 2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 747657)
a book I found at the library called "Back Stars In Orbit" about black astronauts, a clearly stoned black dude with dreadlocks dressed up like santa

:lol This part is funnier as one item

Grislygus Oct 23rd, 2011 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 747524)
I'm at the point now where I feel like college was worthless :(

I've got shit for connections though, and maybe the economy really is a lot of the problem. Maybe I'm just bitter right now.

:slitwrists

:dylansnipples

It IS the economy, the connections I'm making through my school are amazing and my friends in law school are fucked... basically art prospects are as shitty as they ever were and go to people who want it the most and actually TRY to connect. In the meantime, people going for REAL jobs are getting screwed as the competition increases and the avenues dry up, becoming WORSE than what you find in the commercial art world in the middle of a goddamn recession

Grislygus Oct 23rd, 2011 11:48 PM

of course, BOTH my friends and I probably have an eighty percent turnaround probability in this situation

kahljorn Oct 24th, 2011 12:05 AM

plus everybody and their mother is trying to be a lawyer

Fathom Zero Oct 24th, 2011 09:07 AM

Also, people in art school should already be prepared for a lifetime of work at Home Depot, anyway. Anything else is already a step up.

b_squared Oct 24th, 2011 01:34 PM

Maybe it was just the kind of mood I was in over the weekend, I decided to ride my horse out and forget my worries. I thought what the hell and kicked it into high gear and have a good "wind in the hair" gallop.

The mistake was using a saddle I was not used to riding in. Hit the dirt and a fence (thank god it was a vinyl one.)

Now I am bruised and battered and very sore. I think I need to find a a different way to relax.

b_squared Oct 24th, 2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 747702)
becoming WORSE than what you find in the commercial art world in the middle of a goddamn recession

I have two in college with art as their majors. They are having trouble finding just a part time job. Not even home depot is hiring.

Fathom Zero Oct 24th, 2011 01:48 PM

Bollocks to that. I got a job at a burrito joint on the main street a block away from campus. And I've got one now shuffling pizzas. They're in a shitty town.

b_squared Oct 24th, 2011 02:10 PM

Our burrito places round here are not hiring. Pizza was but she could not work the shift they offered due to school schedule. Almost got a grocery job, but then they were about to strike and she was told if they go on strike she would have to cross the picket line to work or be fired because she would still be considered on probation. She decided not to work there.

Grislygus Oct 24th, 2011 02:16 PM

I fail to see how Home Depot could possibly be considered a part of the commercial art world

and FZ's right with the bollocking, part time jobs have turnover like fucking crazy, tell them to do some legwork, and keep returning to the same places and checking their applications. You know, as if they were job searching. I heard that kind of griping from my brother all the time, whenever he was having trouble finding part time openings he'd stop after applying at only ten or fifteen places and then bitch for a month

Grislygus Oct 24th, 2011 02:18 PM

wait what, are you kidding? Scabs make money. As in, you know, any at all. Tell her to get her ass back over there

b_squared Oct 24th, 2011 02:29 PM

It is the legwork part that I keep telling them about. Just about every place has online applications. Submit one then wait, sometimes you get a call back most times you don't. Your email is tagged so you do not submit multiple applications. If you go into the store to meet with the personel manager or superviors to ask them about the status of the application either they are not around or they have not yet recieved your application. You are told their business always accepts on line applications, but currently are not hiring, so you are out of luck.

That being said I do believe that if it were me I would be trying alot harder to find a job then they currently are. They only follow up the the legwork about 20% of the time. By then it's too late.

b_squared Oct 24th, 2011 02:29 PM

Strike is over, they are not hiring scabs any longer.

Esuohlim Oct 24th, 2011 02:41 PM

I got offered a job at a sales/marketing company a couple weeks ago. I hope I don't regret turning it down in the future when I'm wearing burlap sacks to the grocery store, but it was a goddamn 1.5 hour commute and it's sales for fuck's sake. I AM WAY TOO IMPORTANT FOR SUCH PIDDLING ENDEAVORS

Fathom Zero Oct 24th, 2011 02:56 PM

If it's not a superduper corporation that only hires via online applications, tell them to call up every few days. My mum had to pound that into my head, but part of having a job is getting a job and you have to treat it like such. It's work.

Esuohlim Oct 24th, 2011 03:03 PM

I'm pretty bad/lazy at the whole applying process. :( Pessimism is a killer

I'm still hanging onto hope that I'll seriously hear back from Milhouse Engineering & Construction

Fathom Zero Oct 24th, 2011 03:07 PM

Start a company! Get incorporated!

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 24th, 2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 747767)
I got offered a job at a sales/marketing company a couple weeks ago. I hope I don't regret turning it down in the future when I'm wearing burlap sacks to the grocery store, but it was a goddamn 1.5 hour commute and it's sales for fuck's sake. I AM WAY TOO IMPORTANT FOR SUCH PIDDLING ENDEAVORS

YOU NEED TO GET IN THE INSURANCE GAME WHERE THE BIG DOGS PLAY.

k0k0 Oct 24th, 2011 04:02 PM

The first time I worked at Dell, I worked in sales. I was selling to schools though, and they need computers all the time. I lost my job because I was selling primarily to the new orleans school district. And new orleans got flooded, so nobody was looking to buy anything.

They were dicks about it too. They sent me an email to fire me. And I didn't use the email address they sent it to anymore. So I showed up that week and worked. At the end of the week they asked me if I was looking at my emails. I said not at my old address. They told me that they had to let me go because they didn't see the new orleans school district buying any computers anytime soon. But it was nice having me.

executioneer Oct 24th, 2011 04:07 PM

did you burn the place down

k0k0 Oct 24th, 2011 04:08 PM

Nah, but I did come back on Saturday when nobody was there to grab my stuff. And a lot of their stuff too.

executioneer Oct 24th, 2011 04:09 PM

on topic of jobs: am thinking about quitting my job to focus on school fulltime

probably a bad idea but it's either quit or murder my coworkers at this point basically

Emu Oct 24th, 2011 05:32 PM

Over what

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 24th, 2011 05:56 PM

:lol

WILLIE GOING POSTAL

b_squared Oct 24th, 2011 06:36 PM

I just emailed my daughters every fast food place and store in our local mall that is hiring part time. I think they will get the hint, because I am going to follow up that that list.

Spoke to the principal for my son's school. No help what so ever.

b_squared Oct 24th, 2011 06:38 PM

What would you study if you went back to school Willy?

Grislygus Oct 24th, 2011 10:00 PM

Beard Grooming For The Modern Gentleman

Kitsa Oct 24th, 2011 10:04 PM

Is there an animal husbandry program specific to pastel ponies?

executioneer Oct 24th, 2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 747790)
Over what

because of intolerable braying jackasses that I can't do anything about or say anything to without getting in trouble

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 747796)
:lol

WILLIE GOING POSTAL

when i started working in mail production i bought an assault rifle to be ironic :eek

Quote:

Originally Posted by b_squared (Post 747800)
What would you study if you went back to school Willy?

am already in school studying how to program computors :(

elx Oct 25th, 2011 09:25 AM

received a knock and a police-delivered martial law notification, "HAPPY HALLOWEEN, WE WILL BE BARRICADING YOU IN YOUR APARTMENT COMPLEX ON THE NIGHT OF THE 31st FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY - PLEASE LEAVE BEFORE 9 IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO GET OUT, AND DONT COME BACK UNTIL 3AM"

elx Oct 25th, 2011 09:40 AM

that's not suggestive either, they are literally intending to have officers on both exits telling us we can't walk/drive in or out after 9. I don't know how that's even legal. :(

Emu Oct 25th, 2011 09:52 AM

What? Where are you at that they would do that? Could do that?

elx Oct 25th, 2011 10:43 AM

For the past few years, they've been doing this -- and it was just annoying at first, but this year they are taking it to all new extremes and definitely crossing the line. I believe they were impressed by their own "success" in reducing it from 100-80k people down to 40-30k, so now they are trying to end it once and for all.

So there will be no trick-r-treating, no minors after dark, no one outside after 12am (or you'll be arrested,) no taxis, no busses. In the past they would barricade down the main roads, but now they are barricading down the entire town and locking up neighborhoods. I suppose the idea here is that they can literally keep out-of-towners out by shutting down access to the town. Unfortunately - not only are they locking them out, but they are locking us in!

FACIST GRINCH MURDERERS OF HALLOWEEN :(

executioneer Oct 25th, 2011 11:33 AM

in other news new orleans is gonna stop letting outsiders visit for mardi gras :rolleyes :notreally :idiots

Aaarg Oct 25th, 2011 12:22 PM

the sexual history of rape victims is legally admissible in court as evidence against said victim. this isn't news, though - which makes it somehow worse.

i think we need a revolution, y'allz. holding up signs on the internet isn't going to cut it. we need to start tearing out throats. who's with me?

BLOOD
WILL
FOL-
LOW
BLOOD
DY-
ING
TIME
IS
HERE
-jam hatfield

k0k0 Oct 25th, 2011 12:42 PM

So they don't see it as a ton of people putting money into the local economy? Austin has a halloween deal on sixth street every year and the place is fucking packed. It's annoying and I never go down there, but they do it.

Aaarg Oct 25th, 2011 12:47 PM

yeah i think athens or whatever small city in ohio has that one college has a huge halloween thing because people at west virginia university would talk about going there

Aaarg Oct 25th, 2011 12:48 PM

but then again north carolina would probably only be ok with it if all the attendees were gathered together to beat up homosexuals with bibles or something that god would approve of

Aaarg Oct 25th, 2011 12:50 PM

there's a church about a half a mile from my new house and the other night i took the dog out and they were playing loud-ass country music and occasionally some dude would get on an intercom and say stuff. anyway i just assumed one of the neighbors in an adjacent yard was listening to music at first, because it was loud and obnoxious. but no, it was the church. at midnight. what the fuck? how is that not disturbing the peace? i was about to call the cops, but they were probably all fucking there.

k0k0 Oct 25th, 2011 12:53 PM

I remember when I was a little guy and my mom made me go to church for some new years thing. They had a band playing and it was so awful. But to be playing on a random night, yo church be fucked up.

Aaarg Oct 25th, 2011 01:03 PM

the only time i ever went to church as a kid was with other people's families and i think that only happened twice and i was uncomfortable both times.

around here they have revivals. this is a foreign concept to me.

also all of the billboards are apparently owned by a christian operation because they all have jesus-fish on the bottom of the structure.

k0k0 Oct 25th, 2011 01:13 PM

Yeah, my roommate and I went to church with my mom when I was about 12 or so because she would buy us taco bell afterwards. They put us in a youth group or something. Anyways, there were a ton of other kids in there and when they were singing/clapping, we would throw off everyone around us' timing by clapping on the off beats. And slowly everyone's clapping would just get fucked. Plus we'd sing along to whatever words they showed on the projector, but we'd sing out of key so it would fuck with everyone else also. We had a lot of fun messing with church people. It wasn't fun when they made everyone be quiet and pray and shit though.

Aaarg Oct 25th, 2011 01:18 PM

haha, nice. whatever keeps you busy, i guess.

once when i was working in the cave i was in "training" for giving the wild cave tours so i was tagging along with another employee and a group. the group was from some church or something and they asked the guy if they could stop and pray or something - i don't fucking know, hold hands in a circle and talk to jesus. anyway, i think the guy in the group got mad because while they did that i just wandered off on my own because i'm in a goddamn cave and that's awesome and fuck you.

my girlfriend teaches high school and several kids complain that they can't do homework on wednesdays because they have to go to church. she was bitching about this to another science teacher that she assumed was an atheist and he said "that's no excuse. i still have time on wednesday before church to get work done!"

k0k0 Oct 25th, 2011 01:28 PM

The homework will give them a chance to test out prayer. If they pray hard enough maybe it'll be done by the time they get to school.

And I remember going to those cave tours. We have several here in Austin and they're fun stuff. Sometimes you see bats sleeping and they tell you to be quiet so you don't bother them. That's when I stomp louder as I walk because I want to see a bat fly around in the cave. But they never did wake up. How was the cave work? Was that a fun job?

Aaarg Oct 25th, 2011 01:51 PM

dude bats in commercial caves get flashlights shined on them all day and have people take pictures. i think i'm the only member of the staff that never poked at a sleeping bat at least once. jerks. i love bats.

fucking best job ever. commercial caves are hokey as shit, but whatever - getting paid to walk through a cave all day and talk to people who aren't paying attention anyway? great. after a few months, my tours were probably 50% "standard material" that you're supposed to share, and the rest stupid shit like "this is how they cleared this passage so you could walk through it!" and "blah blah blah bats are the best blah blah blah"

and i hate other people, so instead of dicking around in the breakroom all day, i'd go find work to do. know what's great when you're carrying buckets of rocks down a hill and filling a garden with them? being told you have to give a cave tour. physical work in hot summer sun followed by a leisurely stroll through a 55 degree cave. gimme. also, the owner of the cave would come visit and catch me working every time and he liked me for it.

but it was a 45 minute drive and gas was 4 bucks a gallon and the pay was like 7.50 and i had to catch up on a lot of bills and i never had money and then i had to move back home and life sucked again.

(it's a bad idea to talk to me about how great working at a small commercial cave is because i ramble on and on forever)

also bats flying in a cave is awesome and catches you off-guard and is fun. also bats flying outside. also bats. bats. bats.

i feel like a dork because there's a silly picture my girlfriend drew me for my birthday last year that's been on the refrigerator since then. we recently moved, and i put it on the new fridge. it will probably be there for several birthdays, because:

awww

k0k0 Oct 25th, 2011 01:56 PM

It's cool man. We have a sign up that says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" over the entranceway and it's nobody's birthday. I change it up with new font every year on my roommate's birthday then nobody takes it down.

It's cool that you ramble on about cave stuff because it's interesting shit. Did you guys have a rock that you made everyone touch before they went down into the cave so they didn't touch all the rocks in the cave? The ones here have that and the thing is just nasty looking.

Edit: And did you ever get people who were claustrophobic and didn't realize it til they got down. Then they just freak the fuck out?

Aaarg Oct 25th, 2011 02:10 PM

haha, no, the cave i worked at was too sandy so we didn't have stalagmites and stalactites (well, there was a few, but not anywhere people could ever go). we told everybody they could touch anything they wanted (except bats). i think a lot of people were disappointed because it wasn't all shiny stuff with crazy shapes, but whatever. fun anyway!

i don't recall any claustrophobic people on any of my tours. i had a guy that asked for the quickest way out when his girlfriend had to take a shit. i told him the way and a few minutes later somebody dropped a real stinker in one of the side passages near the exit. when i got out of that tour, my boss called me over, "did you notice anybody leave the group and come back?" "no, why?" she got close to me because it was busy, "somebody shit in the fuckin' cave!" that was a day!

my favorite tours were the ones late in the day, just before closing time, when some couple would come in and they'd end up getting a private tour. then it's more conversational than just relaying information people don't really care about.

this cave was about 1/3 developed, so we also had "wild tours" where people would have to wear a helmet and bring a flash light and get to crawl around and get muddy and stuff. that was fun, but i didn't get to do it too often (low on the totem pole!). one time i ended up taking some dude and his two kids on a caving tour, that was fun.

k0k0 Oct 25th, 2011 02:30 PM

Yeah, the caves we have here are all shiny with all kinds of stuff coming down from the ceiling and there's a strict no touching rule. Lots of crazy formations that they have names for. I really loved taking dates down into caves because they were never thinking about how cold it would be and I could take my jacket off and put it on them. That always wins their shit over. Man, maybe I'll just give up my job typing stuff all day and work in cave. Sure it'd be a 40 minute drive every day but I wanna have fun for a job.

Aaarg Oct 25th, 2011 02:42 PM

it was completely fun, but i don't know that working at any commercial cave would be as fun. this was a very small place (well, not the cave itself), and the manager was awesome.

all the commercial caves in virginia have all the formations and stuff, and they're all way too commercial for my tastes. luray caverns - everybody fucking loves the place, but your feet never touch the natural cave floor. also tickets are like 20 bucks and the tour guides don't know their shit.

we had to take a "knowledge quiz" in the middle of the summer and i scored better than anybody else there - people who have been working in this cave and sharing information about this cave with people for three, five, ten fucking years. jerks. i was so sad when i realized i wouldn't be able to go back to work there the following year. oh well.

know what's colder than being in a cave? crawling through a stream in a cave, haha. fun!

ThrashO Oct 25th, 2011 03:57 PM

So im going to start turning things into stash boxes for weed. And selling them on Etsy.

Anyways, I built two poker tables last year and I had a hard time finding the right kind of felt for them. I started out going to a fabric store and I just got a 6ftx6ft square of plain green felt and it was terrible :(

It had all of these fibers and strings and hairs coming up all the time, I ended up getting this expensive green felt online, and its great but it just cost way to much.

Anyways, anyone into crafts that knows the difference with felt? I just want a big sheet of the felt that you find on poker tables in casino's or the kind of stuff they make bowlers and other clothes out of. The kind thats really soft and has really short hairs, not the kind made from compressed fibers that pull apart...

I feel like Kitsa would know :/

also, cool cave story.

executioneer Oct 25th, 2011 04:17 PM

cave story is pretty cool yeah

Aaarg Oct 25th, 2011 04:31 PM

i never got past the last dungeon/level of cave story =-o

dunno about felt

Kitsa Oct 25th, 2011 04:45 PM

I'm not 100% on this and I suck at pool but try google-shopping-searching for billiard cloth. I think that's what you want.

executioneer Oct 25th, 2011 04:48 PM

it looks like it's all pretty f-damned expensive no matter where you get it, though

Kitsa Oct 25th, 2011 04:55 PM

craft store stuff is cheap and usually hell to work with, though. You want the soft, no-pill stuff that's more like fleece.

executioneer Oct 25th, 2011 05:16 PM

wonder if you could actually use fleece

probably not

ThrashO Oct 25th, 2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 747881)
cave story is pretty cool yeah

:tear

kahljorn Oct 25th, 2011 05:40 PM

you need wool straight from the back of a sheep that lkes to roll around in grass

thats how they've been made for thousands of years and i dont think its right to stop now

b_squared Oct 25th, 2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 747822)

am already in school studying how to program computors :(

Sorry I did not know that.

b_squared Oct 25th, 2011 06:34 PM

Poker fabric link. I'm not sure if this is in you price range
http://www.yourautotrim.com/plsucl.html

Fathom Zero Oct 26th, 2011 05:00 PM

4 kitsa and all hallowieners

Grislygus Oct 26th, 2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 747569)
WHAT The hell GUSY

what

Fathom Zero Oct 26th, 2011 05:43 PM

lol

kahljorn Oct 26th, 2011 08:11 PM

haha for some reason i had a feeling you would respond to that :(

also i found a bat one time and it was awesome it was like alittle mouse with wings

Rongi Oct 26th, 2011 10:11 PM

dawgs, it's real boring around here lately

i almost miss pram maven

Esuohlim Oct 26th, 2011 10:14 PM

Since you posted that in two threads, you should just go the distance and post it in all threads :eek

Rongi Oct 26th, 2011 10:16 PM

i didn't mean to post it in the other thread ;(

Rongi Oct 26th, 2011 10:17 PM

also you're a moderator now milhouse you shouldn't encourage such misbehavior!!!!!!!

Rongi Oct 26th, 2011 10:21 PM

check it

Rongi Oct 26th, 2011 10:25 PM

remember when that black dude posted a picture of his dick

ThrashO Oct 26th, 2011 10:44 PM

link plz

Rongi Oct 26th, 2011 10:47 PM

this was like....uh....maybe 5 or 6 years ago i don't really feel like going through this thread just to find a dude's dick

ThrashO Oct 27th, 2011 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 748013)
this was like....uh....maybe 5 or 6 years ago i don't really feel like going through this thread just to find a dude's dick

ya blew it

k0k0 Oct 27th, 2011 12:33 AM

So my ex started emailing me again. And she's married, but she's in a sexless marriage. Do I just bang her to make her feel better? Is that her point of telling me she's in a sexless marriage and feels like cheating?

Grislygus Oct 27th, 2011 01:51 AM

why the fuck do you tools not have your dumb bitch exes blocked; you pretend that you're casual about the possibility of crawling back to them for sex while you ask for advice about it on the internet

learn from khaljorn, he only kept his ex unblocked just long enough to send her a gigantic, rambling email specifying exactly why the dumb bitch was a dumb bitch

Grislygus Oct 27th, 2011 01:54 AM

In completely unrelated news, I've now discovered that literally every Mormon parent I personally know or know of is the scum of the earth

Fathom Zero Oct 27th, 2011 01:56 AM

Just shoot yourself

This girl I totes wanted to bone so hard in high school sent me all sorts of messages recently. We had a falling out after an explosion of drama and people really started hating me. I decided nothing was worth that shit anymore (THE CORRECT DECISION, DURR), but now she's the one chatting me up. :lollingallthewaytothebank

Aaarg Oct 27th, 2011 09:33 AM

one time my ex "HIT ME UP" on "AOL INSTATN MESSANGER" saying she got a new phone and didn't have my number anymore i was like "ok i'll call you and you can get it then" and she was all "i have a different number now" and i was like "ok" and signed off

OWNEd

Aaarg Oct 27th, 2011 09:35 AM

HEY GRISLEYGUS ARE YOU FAMILIAR WIZTH THE FILM-WORKS OF NOBUO NAKAGAWA (dude what did "jigoku" ) AND are they worth purusuinug???

Fathom Zero Oct 27th, 2011 10:20 AM

yes

Grislygus Oct 27th, 2011 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 748046)
HEY GRISLEYGUS ARE YOU FAMILIAR WIZTH THE FILM-WORKS OF NOBUO NAKAGAWA (dude what did "jigoku" ) AND are they worth purusuinug???

Kwaidan is fucking amazing, other than that I haven't watched any of his shit

Aaarg Oct 27th, 2011 10:45 AM

There's a copy of that here somewhere. I guess I'll start with that. I've always been curious about it but my girlfriend said it's "not that good," but knowing her she was just in a bad mood when she saw it. OH WELL I'LL MAKE HER WATCH IT AGAIN.

fux i still need to see kuroneko

Esuohlim Oct 27th, 2011 12:27 PM

This is the best message board on the internet because there is absolutely no discussion, not even a mention, of Occupy Wall Street.

Not even sarcasm here. h8 current events.

Fathom Zero Oct 27th, 2011 01:07 PM

why you start that discussion? I was hoping to avoid it. >:

Esuohlim Oct 27th, 2011 01:29 PM

SHIT

Aaarg Oct 27th, 2011 01:45 PM

occupy your fucking mother,mother fucker

also is there anything you can bake that doesn't make the house smell delicious ???

Aaarg Oct 27th, 2011 01:55 PM

i apologize for that outburst, i am sure your mother is a wonderful woman and i had no right to suggest she be occupied.

i baked you this zucchini bread to make up for it.

Esuohlim Oct 27th, 2011 02:01 PM

I hate zucchini

You are the worst friend of all time

Aaarg Oct 27th, 2011 02:23 PM

nooooOOOOoooo even zucchini bread? it's basically SUGAR, SUGAR, CINNAMON, FLOUR, SUGAR, BROWN SUGAR IF YOU'RE FIESTY, AN EGG, ... and zucchini.

i accept my position as the worst friend of all time.

Esuohlim Oct 27th, 2011 02:29 PM

I AM FEELING FIESTY. YOU ARE FORGIVEN.