I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   @ Legion (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15852)

ziggytrix Jan 11th, 2005 06:18 PM

@ Legion

I like your use of formatting. Generally speaking, I don't care for overuse of BBCode, but you've got panache.

MetalMilitia Jan 11th, 2005 06:20 PM

haha, "panache" is a made up 80s 'buzz word' if ever i head one.

The Damp Moose Jan 11th, 2005 06:22 PM

I thought that said 'pancake' at first.

Esuohlim Jan 11th, 2005 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
if ever i head one

-BrAd- Jan 11th, 2005 06:23 PM

OMG!!! IF I EVER HEAD 1 !!!!!! THAT IS TEH FUNNIST TING EVA!!!!

MetalMilitia Jan 11th, 2005 06:24 PM

YES. WE'VE ALREAD ESTABLISHED I CANT SPELL IN ANOTHER THEAD.

Esuohlim Jan 11th, 2005 06:29 PM

I was just pinpointing another one of your "I MIGHT BE POSTING WHILE DRUNK AGAIN" moments.

And Brad you faggot shut the fuck up fucking faggot

MetalMilitia Jan 11th, 2005 06:31 PM

Im not drunk. Its tuesday evening for gawds sake!

Anyway as part of my healthy new lifestyle i do not partake of the evil alcohol.

The Damp Moose Jan 11th, 2005 06:49 PM

You're stupid and so is your lifestyle. >:

HickMan Jan 11th, 2005 06:52 PM

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE GIVE HIM ATTENTION?

The Damp Moose Jan 11th, 2005 06:57 PM

Legion or MetalMilitia?

Legion Jan 11th, 2005 08:51 PM

While we are aware that sarcasm is rampant on these boards, there is no reason to jump to conclusions, and we thank Mr. ziggytrix for his compliment if he sincerely meant it.

I would also like to say Mr. Moose is showing improvement with his attempts to emulate us.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery…

Karl Hungus Jan 11th, 2005 09:10 PM

on average, how must time do you spend making a post?

:fiveseconds

soundtest Jan 11th, 2005 09:21 PM

I like Legion. :) He is far more interesting than many of the people who post here.

Legion Jan 11th, 2005 09:21 PM

Ah, but Mr. Hungus, should it matter to you how long it takes us to post, any more than it should worry me how long it takes you to come up with a meaningful thought?

The answer to both questions is no.

We would ask you that in the future to please keep your comments about my posting to yourself.

And it is much not must…

executioneer Jan 11th, 2005 09:48 PM

the formatting is okay but the referring to himself in the third person and insistance that everyone capitalize his name properly is irritating

jin Jan 11th, 2005 10:22 PM

And try to stick to a more limited range of color, too many colors makes your posts look like a puke rainbow exploded ;>

And leave the third-person speak and "we"s to Venom please. ;o

Legion Jan 11th, 2005 11:24 PM

Legion shall do as he or she pleases, if you are annoyed, then perhaps you should ask yourself why words on the internet upset you so.

But I’m afraid you must be mistaken Mr. executioneer and Miss jin, I have never referred to ourselves in the third person There is only one of us here.

And Legion is our name; I have stated it is only good manners when referring to us to make the effort to capitalize the “L”.

It is not a difficult task children. I am sure you can do it…

Lotida Jan 11th, 2005 11:31 PM

Is Legion one possessed by many? Are you friends with Perndog? :/

DeadKennedys Jan 11th, 2005 11:38 PM

Wow. Legion just fucking sucks.

Seems like another one of those "I'm so hilarious because I'm wacky right?" people

Helm Jan 11th, 2005 11:50 PM

watch how quickly soundtest takes back what he said about legion after this horrible last post.

Anyway, he'll either calm down over time or get banned for not being able to contain himself. Either way is ok.

Legion Jan 11th, 2005 11:59 PM

Well Miss Lotida, I would not say Mr. Perndog and I are friends, but we have had an interesting debate recently. He seems to be a reasonable sort. And you seem very nice if I may be so bold to say.

Mr. DeadKennedy, your hostility towards me is unfounded. We are not attempting to be “hilarious” let alone “wacky”.

Perhaps you have us confused with someone else or are suffering some sort of closed head injury…

Mr. Helm, if you have not noticed this thread was created to us, we did not create it. We did not seek out attention; we seem to be drawing it for reasons known only to the posters. We are merely spreading the truth.

And I assure you we are quite calm…

executioneer Jan 12th, 2005 12:00 AM

lol shut up

Helm Jan 12th, 2005 12:17 AM

oh ok guy

soundtest Jan 12th, 2005 02:37 AM

I stand by my words.