I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S DESIGN YOUR OWN MADBALLS CONTEST!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698827)

Superunknown Jan 28th, 2008 09:49 PM

PSICHO SONIC BALL

Hi, I'm from Brazil and this is my first entry. Sorry my lousy english. I like to call this guy "The Master Psicho Sonic The Hedgehog Ball of Death and Destruction", but you can call it just Psicho Sonic Ball if you want. Hell, you can call it even "Patrick the Pirate" if you want, I dont care.

Superunknown Jan 28th, 2008 09:52 PM

And now I realized I dont have a clue about how to post images here. Can someone help me out? I would really apreciate. It's a JPEG file.

jared Jan 28th, 2008 09:56 PM

Welcome to the internet, Brazil. Go to www.photobucket.com, make a new account, then upload the file. Then you can post the photobucket link here.

Mockery Jan 28th, 2008 10:21 PM

Jared is correct. You just upload your images to an image host such as photobucket (or a server of your own). You cannot host them locally on your own computer.

From there, you would simply post the link to the image in between the [IMG] tags.

Superunknown Jan 29th, 2008 06:58 AM

Lets try again...

Thanks dudes. Here it is then, the Psicho Sonic Ball...

JediScum Jan 29th, 2008 12:14 PM

Chuck E Cheeseball

Madman914 Jan 29th, 2008 07:19 PM

I know this sounds like an oxymoron,but ladies and gentlemen....the Eternian Abomination!

Now with more no-pants action!

Superunknown Jan 29th, 2008 09:34 PM

Behold Dead Malrius Ball!!! Yes, i tried to create a word mixing Mario and Walrus. And I failed.

Proactiveman Jan 30th, 2008 09:04 AM

Rollerball

Ideally it would be made of steal to maximise injuries when pegged at your contemporaries

Thanos Jan 30th, 2008 09:36 PM

There are tons of great competitors in the current contest. I hope my entries bring laughter and delight to you the upstanding I-Mockery member. Enjoy!

Who would ever think a quirky Matt Dillon film from the 80's would inspire a Madball?

What nerd hasn't been called a craterface because of an acne problem? At least his guy has an excuse!

Strange but true... I literally had this one come to me while eating green beans. And last, but certainly not least...

Cthulhu... this ball owns you. Period. Now bow and plead for mercy.

Thanks for checking my entries out!

Madman914 Jan 30th, 2008 10:07 PM

Ladies and gents, The .....ClockBlocker

You'll never be on time again.

ZAKO the GREAT Jan 31st, 2008 01:59 AM

since im out of town and stuff, this is all i can do now.:sleep

Slobulus Jan 31st, 2008 06:37 PM

Ok, I got one more here fresh out of the twisted oven! =] I love doing these! Enjoy.

Madman914 Jan 31st, 2008 10:14 PM

Back from ye old iron maiden tour, it's...MetalHead!

He will, he will, rocketh thee!

Superunknown Jan 31st, 2008 10:26 PM

Bomber Ball

Here's one BOMB-ASTIC friend of mine

Madman914 Feb 5th, 2008 07:46 PM

This is a tribute to one of my more favored Ren&Stimpy characters...Egg Yokeo!

He's beautiful.

King Hadas Feb 6th, 2008 03:17 AM

Madman914 Feb 14th, 2008 10:13 PM

Last one, it's....The Hoff

nomistakinit Feb 15th, 2008 07:24 PM

Well, I'm done. Good luck to everyone who entered!

Mockery Mar 4th, 2008 06:11 PM

Ok, the results are in and here are your winners!

Slobulus - one 3rd place vote, two 2nd place votes, one 1st place vote (Ol' Saint Sick)
MysticJoJo - two 2nd place votes, one 1st place vote (The Inconvenient Truth)
Madman914 - two 3rd place votes (various)

It was really close between 1st and 2nd place, but Slobulus squeaked by with one more vote than MysticJoJo. Congrats to all our winners and thanks to everybody who entered. It was definitely one of the harder contests we've had to judge in recent times, so kudos to all of you who sent in some entries.

To the winners, please send me a PM with your full name and mailing address info along with your prize selections, and I'll send them out as soon as possible.

If you didn't win, don't fret, we have some great new contests coming up this month, so keep your eyes peeled for 'em!

Slobulus Mar 5th, 2008 09:10 PM

Oh wow! Cool! :) Hey thanks a lot for putting up such a cool contest. I had lots of fun with this.
Although the madball contest is now over, I will still be designing more madballs and actually produce them out of latex foam once I sculpt them out. =]

Everybody rocked these. Good stuff everyone.
I'll send my pm over in a min. Thanks again. :)

MysticJoJo Mar 6th, 2008 01:06 PM

I'd like to think I did really well, considering I went up against a madball itself. There's no shame in second, especially in that scenario.

Madman914 Mar 6th, 2008 05:20 PM

I'm just glad as hell to at least make 3rd, especially since there were so any great ideas.