I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Love Notes To I-Mockery Ladies (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69702896)

MattJack Sep 6th, 2009 12:29 AM

Love Notes To I-Mockery Ladies

Dear I-Mockery Ladies,

Your man is gay as a goose, darlin'.

Tell em fellas.

<3
MattJack

Willie wants answers, so Willie will get answers.

:{
MattJack

Hello Ladies,

How yall doin?

<3
MattJack

MattJack Sep 6th, 2009 12:30 AM

Dear Wiffles,

At first I didn't believe you were a girl, but now I guess I have to face the music after you posted that picture Milhouse requested.

Today is a sad day,
MattJack

MattJack Sep 6th, 2009 12:32 AM

Dear Kitsa,

You're aight.

<3
MattJack

Kitsa Sep 6th, 2009 09:10 AM

<3

The Leader Sep 6th, 2009 01:08 PM

Guitar Woman,

You wooed me with your naive and indignant views. You made me believe that you were the one girl who would be my girl. Then I found out you were a dude. Fuck you.

Fucker.

kahljorn Sep 7th, 2009 12:42 PM

lol you actually thought guitar woman was "Alright."

I approve of this thread! And "Aight" is probably the best description for kitsa in the whole world.

The Leader Sep 7th, 2009 03:48 PM

I actually joined a while after he was outed. ;/

Kitsa Sep 7th, 2009 08:52 PM

I'm further confused by the wiffles thing. Equals/does not equal GW?

The Leader Sep 7th, 2009 08:56 PM

Does not equal, I believe. It's some dame from Hawaii.

Chojin Sep 8th, 2009 03:59 PM

dear shrubfest,

i have no idea why you post here, but you're all right.

Wiffles Sep 9th, 2009 07:31 AM

awww, gee whiz ^.^

Seriously I am not GW guys, GW is Father Spaz. Im wiffles ^.^

Colonel Flagg Sep 9th, 2009 09:29 AM

Dear Wiffles

Your skills at photoshop outstrip mine by several gigaparsecs.

Colonel Flagg Sep 9th, 2009 09:30 AM

Dear Dixie

Your hotness is outstripped only by your incredible cynicism

Colonel Flagg Sep 9th, 2009 09:32 AM

Dear Kitsa

I'll be thinking about you over the next three months. Good Karma, dudette. :)

Kitsa Sep 9th, 2009 11:30 AM

Thank you. I think Karma's given me more than enough of a beatdown, ready for some good stuff to happen at some point.

And in reference to earlier remarks, it's my greatest aspiration to be aight with the world.

Chojin Sep 9th, 2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helm
Hey listen I'm sorry I lashed out I guess I haven't been getting laid enough lately, you're right, he he. Here I'll tell you what I'm doing and you could perhaps advise me on what I'm doing wrong ok? I uh, went to my ex's house last night... or was it morning? The sun wasn't up, anyway, but it wasn't all dark, not sure. Anyway, I went to her house, and to surpise her I decided to climb up to her room like I used to do when we were together. I deftly unlocked her window from the outside, a process I had perfected when we were together, which she found kinda cute, kinda creepy anyway, you take some sort of plastic card, something hard no, not that he he, and you slip it under the window pane and you pull hard up, until the thing sorta dislodges and you have to be really careful to balance it so it doesn't crash down. Dunno, this probably works on only some types of windows so don't take my word Anyway you catch it, and then open it from the inside and anyway yeah, I got in her room and did a quick scan to be sure nobody was the wiser. The coast was clear. I could see her cuddled up on the bed. I inhaled all the familiar scents of her room, momentarily getting caught in the nostalgia that ensued. Then, I moved close to her lying body and kinda tucked at the sheet but you gotta do it carefully and little at a time trust me, I've had experience on this so she doesn't notice and it takes a WHILE man I'm telling you. Anyway, I pull and pull and pull little by little until her body is completely uncovered. Now with all the pulling I've gotten pretty excited in all you know, the anticipation, he he it's almost summer you know? She's sleeping light, only a pair of cotton panties on and I can almost taste her sweat. That's when I quietly tuck at my pants, take out my trusty pocket knife and stab out her jugular vein trust me, he he the first stike is the most important one so she can't scream in all the blood and the mess but don't worry I did ok she's doing that silly he he KKKKK kKkk thing they do when they scream through the aesophagus and she's lost all motor coordination and I can't help but hug her and hug her in this beautiful moment we are having together until she is motionless and lifeless and mine again. Then I take off my pants intending to violate her in numerous ways, but damn it, it's limp. man macaroni. flaccid city. I don't know! Is it because I go straight for the meat, he he I mean, more romance maybe? I am, I guess I kinda feel used, I barely get to discuss with them anymore but that didn't use to make much difference in the past! Please tell me what I am doing wrong DemonAngel55@hotmail. Please tell me, because I know where you live and I want our moment to be perfect. I am going to make it perfect for us, but you have to help me. Please help me slice you open and reach into your crushed chest to tuck at your heart-strings

From the doctor of romance.

executioneer Sep 9th, 2009 08:15 PM

ladies,

we should totally hang out sometime (pants optional)

signed willie

Kitsa Sep 9th, 2009 08:19 PM

willie,

I don't think you want any of this.

signed kitsa

executioneer Sep 9th, 2009 08:25 PM

well that is why it is only a option

we could play rockband or something

Kitsa Sep 9th, 2009 08:32 PM

I'm okay on drums.

LordSappington Sep 9th, 2009 09:39 PM

elx,

I miss your doodles. :(

Signed,
LordSappington

Misdemonar Sep 9th, 2009 11:08 PM

dear imockery gals

haha you gals aren't really gals at all

women dont know about the internet

Colonel Flagg Sep 10th, 2009 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 647015)
elx,

I miss your doodles. :(

Signed,
LordSappington

I was wondering the same thing, Sappy. I'm thinking she got tired of our lowbrow humor. :tear

Colonel Flagg Sep 10th, 2009 05:04 AM

Dear Aimless:

You're cute, in a scary way.

Aimless Sep 10th, 2009 11:12 AM

um, thanks? *wink*