I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Article Discussion (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Weekly Game Review: Star Wars: Masters Of Teräs Käsi (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69699014)

MockBot Feb 11th, 2008 03:45 AM

Weekly Game Review: Star Wars: Masters Of Teräs Käsi

Automatically generated comment thread for Weekly Game Review: Star Wars: Masters Of Teräs Käsi.

Purple Man Feb 11th, 2008 04:38 AM

I used to thrash this heaps, back in the day. I sacrificed many of your Earth-hours trying to unlock the Slave Leia costume.

Captain PirateFace Feb 11th, 2008 01:00 PM

I rocked Boba in this game....

DuFresne Feb 11th, 2008 04:15 PM

I'd only ever heard that this game sucked, but I figured it couldn't be that bad. glad to hear it was at least playable.

Edit: from someone who's opinion I respect, that is ;)

grimmperson Feb 11th, 2008 05:30 PM

I loved this game. I couldn't unlock Mara Jade though.

Kirbykid Feb 11th, 2008 07:04 PM

I had this game! I liked it, though I sucked balls at it and could never unlock anyone....

Nick Feb 11th, 2008 09:18 PM

I remember this game from back in the day. Also the mental anguish.

Fathom Zero Feb 11th, 2008 10:12 PM

I hated everything about this game.

saturnknight Feb 11th, 2008 10:13 PM

i saw comic commercial ads for this game, it looked good

g_tonttu Feb 12th, 2008 10:13 AM

Trivial information;

"Masters of Teräs Käsi"

translates to;

Masters of the Steel Hand.

ps. Great game

some girl named lauren Feb 12th, 2008 02:46 PM

Dude. The first four months that I had my PlayStation, this was practically the only game I'd play. And even made the same 'childish' comments about the names.

I totally sucked at it at first, though. I had to get my little sister to unlock characters. There, I said it.

Pentegarn Feb 12th, 2008 05:56 PM

I won't call you out for the "Thok" and "Hoar" thing.

To this day, a friend of mine and myself still think Triple Play 2000 for the PSX is the best baseball game ever because of what "Oh Buck, he crushed that!" sounds like. :D

Cfr5 Feb 14th, 2008 08:34 PM

The best part of the game is definitely the big head cheat. Darth Vader all of a sudden becomes Dark Helmet. And with Thok's growth, his head busts completely out of the TV and crushes your cat.

Blaster Atoms May 3rd, 2008 01:47 PM

I thought it was neat that the memory card symbol was Yoda with boxing gloves.

Kybo Ren May 3rd, 2008 04:39 PM

Unlocked every character and love this game! Blaster characters can take down lightsabers, but you gotta use a lot of thermal detanators and evasion. the long combos are annoying, but when I roll with Fett- they just feel natural.

Heard plenty of rumors of a sequel with yoda and PT characters, but that may have just been soulcaliber hype! Yoda on xbox, Vader on ps3? just not enough.....