I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Corrupting the innocent (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18940)

Perndog Nov 2nd, 2005 11:50 AM

Corrupting the innocent

How does one go about attracting a young lady who, though she's pushing 20, hasn't yet discovered any hint of her own sexuality and hasn't even gone on a date in her life?

Just curious.

Emu Nov 2nd, 2005 12:04 PM

ziggytrix Nov 2nd, 2005 02:39 PM

What the fuck is wrong with you that after 2 years you haven't learned that this is the worst place in the entire internet to ask a serious dating question?

I suggest you hyponotize her with your spooky dark devil powers. >:

Sacks Nov 2nd, 2005 02:50 PM

Walk up to her and act kind of flustered (stumble over a few words kind of but not when you're delivering the core lines) and ask her if she would like to go out for some food or something.

Guitar Woman Nov 2nd, 2005 03:04 PM

There are like 5 million movies about this >:

King Hadas Nov 2nd, 2005 03:12 PM

Play doctor with her

Perndog Nov 2nd, 2005 03:26 PM

Ziggy, what makes you think this is a serious question?

Anyway, movies don't count. Those are scripted.

FartinMowler Nov 2nd, 2005 03:39 PM

Jeez things really didn't change with you did it :(

kellychaos Nov 2nd, 2005 03:41 PM

So, just how fat is she?

Perndog Nov 2nd, 2005 04:14 PM

'bout 225-250.

kellychaos Nov 2nd, 2005 05:09 PM

Don Henley just called. He said that there's, seemingly, no end to her innocence. :/

Jixby Phillips Nov 3rd, 2005 04:14 PM

leave her alone!!!

xbxDaniel Nov 3rd, 2005 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggytrix
What the fuck is wrong with you that after 2 years you haven't learned that this is the worst place in the entire internet to ask a serious dating question?

Maybe they come here to, you know, find out what the crazy people advise and then do the opposite. Anyways, I got some pretty good advice from some of these people. They are the reason I have a girlfriend and why I haven't been on in a while, like y'all really care.

FartinMowler Nov 3rd, 2005 10:34 PM

Hey, Kelly the eighties called and they want there jokes back >:

or

Hey, Kelly why don't you get a job and tell me where you work so I can come in and order a burger with no onions and a extra f'n pickle

I could go on but I'm sure he will come back with something inane.

kellychaos Nov 4th, 2005 03:53 PM

Only you can accuse someone of a crime and commit the same transgression within the same reply. Way to go, sport. :irony?

Please don't edit your post, Fartin.

Guitar Woman Nov 4th, 2005 04:07 PM

What did he say >:

Tell me so I can make fun of him >:

kellychaos Nov 4th, 2005 04:24 PM

Buy BOB some batteries. The weekend's coming.

FartinMowler Nov 4th, 2005 05:28 PM

:lol

Perndog Dec 19th, 2005 12:44 AM

I'm told now that it might be impossible for me to hook up with this girl because I'm not a Christian (as far as this little community is concerned, I'm a garden-variety atheist). This is really sad.

The Retro Kat Dec 19th, 2005 02:52 AM

Just stick something pointy in her butt. She'll turn.

kahljorn Dec 19th, 2005 02:33 PM

In my experience fat girls don't really care about their religion when it comes to getting fucked.
For example:

There was this girl who received gastric bypass surgery to make her skinny(everybody gets that fucking surgery). Now, this lady was a hard-core christian or catholic or something like that. So not long after she gets this surgery she goes out and gets fucked. Then she gets pregnant. Now she wants to keep the baby because of her religious convictions.
What the fuck? one of the things they tell you when you get gastric bypass is YOU CANT HAVE KIDS. Why? Because your stomach is an ounce and you couldn't support a baby, nontheless yourself(i know people who had the surgery and their hair falls out). It's funny because, only now after she's already had sex outside of marriage(rather like a whore if i say so myself) and had a doctor ripping apart her insides for vanity does she start to think about how her religion would feel about her.

She was also offended by the doctor who told her to have an abortion, and so was her whole stupid family. What a bunch of stupid fucks. I wish I could slap all those stupid bastards. Speaking of bastards, how exactly does the church feel about bastard children born out of vanity and bullshit?

In essence; wear a condemn ;). The fat ho will let you bone her because she has low self-esteem. Everybody knows that about fat ugly girls(most girls in general, really).

I feel disgusted saying that ;(

sadie Dec 19th, 2005 03:21 PM

yes, wear a big, fat condemn!

Perndog Dec 19th, 2005 11:52 PM

:rolleyes

She's actually really little. Like 19 going on 14. Though that might not be the sort of thing I should admit to this crowd.

maggiekarp Dec 20th, 2005 12:02 AM

Pedo? What?

AChimp Dec 20th, 2005 12:10 AM

Are we talking emotionally little, or that somehow she's a tiny fat chick?