I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

OxBlood Mar 23rd, 2010 07:36 PM

Nope, just Singleplayer apparently around 7hrs long. Typical rent-game I´d say.

TheCoolinator Mar 23rd, 2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 677746)
Nope, just Singleplayer apparently around 7hrs long. Typical rent-game Iīd say.

You got to be kidding. In the year 2010 they develop a game with no multiplayer..........is there a shocked emoticon that i can use somewhere?

Fuck it....I will just use this one. ---->:x

Zhukov Mar 23rd, 2010 11:54 PM

Damn, I was really looking forward to Metro. Looks like I'll just stick to the book.

Colinator: :eek

Nick Mar 24th, 2010 12:46 AM

I had more fun with Metro 2033 then I did with Stalker.


I enjoyed it. :(

OxBlood Mar 24th, 2010 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 677845)
You got to be kidding. In the year 2010 they develop a game with no multiplayer..........is there a shocked emoticon that i can use somewhere?

Fuck it....I will just use this one. ---->:x

I welcome that actually. Multiplayer is like a fucking disease, spreading over everything. There are games that donīt need multiplayer. At all. Like Bioshock 2 or Assassins Creed 3 for example. But some crazy person in the industry came up with the idea that every goddamn game has to have multiplayer these days. Stupid and horrible in my opinion.

Multi should stay where it belongs, which means RTS-Games, Shooters and MMORPGs...yeah and Sportsgames but those are stupid anyway ;) Seriously, I hate sports-videogames, what a waste of time and imagination...

How did I get so angry again...oh yeah, multiplayer in games that donīt need multiplayer :lol

TheCoolinator Mar 24th, 2010 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 677918)
I welcome that actually. Multiplayer is like a fucking disease, spreading over everything. There are games that donīt need multiplayer. At all. Like Bioshock 2 or Assassins Creed 3 for example. But some crazy person in the industry came up with the idea that every goddamn game has to have multiplayer these days. Stupid and horrible in my opinion.

Multi should stay where it belongs, which means RTS-Games, Shooters and MMORPGs...yeah and Sportsgames but those are stupid anyway ;) Seriously, I hate sports-videogames, what a waste of time and imagination...

How did I get so angry again...oh yeah, multiplayer in games that donīt need multiplayer :lol

Good point,

I think that a games multiplayer mode shouldn't out weight it's single player story mode. There needs to be a balance.

and I agree, Sports games are worthless.

jhonnyD2 Mar 24th, 2010 12:25 PM

zelda is the best legend will ever be played... try it on

Fathom Zero Mar 24th, 2010 12:52 PM

WHAT ARE YOU

I'm playing LEFT 4 DEAD DEUX. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

TheCoolinator Mar 24th, 2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhonnyD2 (Post 677957)
zelda is the best legend will ever be played... try it on

This guy is great. Please give us more! :rock

darkvare Mar 24th, 2010 04:59 PM

still playing god of war 3 just one more trophy to the platinum

Dimnos Mar 25th, 2010 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 677918)
I hate sports-videogames, what a waste of time and imagination...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 677925)
and I agree, Sports games are worthless.



>:

Fathom Zero Mar 25th, 2010 04:20 PM

Thought about buying that today, actually.

BLOOD BOWL WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dimnos Mar 25th, 2010 04:27 PM

I love playing the dwarves and starting the second half against a team with only three players on the field because the others are dead or to wounded to play. :lol

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 25th, 2010 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 677974)
WHAT ARE YOU

I'm playing LEFT 4 DEAD DEUX. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Have you gotten the Wing and a prayer achievement? I'm done it a few times but its not registering for some reason.

Fathom Zero Mar 25th, 2010 06:38 PM

Don't think I have. These achievements are harder than the first's.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 25th, 2010 07:00 PM

I've been able to just "get" most of them by playing but I'm lacking a few.

Nick Mar 26th, 2010 12:02 AM

I would play the hell out of Blood Bowl if it was like Mutant League. :(

Ant10708 Mar 26th, 2010 01:21 AM

I loved mutant league hockey :(

OxBlood Mar 26th, 2010 05:56 AM

I don´t know...I don´t really like Warhammer Fantasy OR A-Football, so I guess I´m not really the target-audience for a game like that.

I remember Deathrow, another Brutal-Sportsgame on the old XBOX...that was kinda funny for some hours...



A friend gave me a press-copy of Eye of Judgement Legends on PSP yesterday and...well, I somehow really like it. Never played the PS3-Version since Trading Card Games are known to be an aspect of the Infinite Chaos© (played a LOT of those when I was younger, don´t know how much money I spent on that stuff, but it was so much fun, especially Netrunner and the Shadowrun-TCG), but the PSP-Version is pretty decent as far as I can tell. No Camera-Scanning, just a regular ingame-cardshop to buy cards in with the money you make from winning (or losing) battles.

Interesting game mechanics too. Not too complex but not too simple either with quite some tactics involved and a lot of ways to build your decks, really like that.

One really stupid downside is, that you "use up" your cards when you build a deck, just as you would in real life. If you only have one "Stupid Owlknight of Dickwad-Country" and you put it in Deck A, you can´t put it in Deck B without removing it from A first. That is a little bit stupid in my opinion...but since Decks can only hold 30 cards anyway, building one is a matter of a few minutes mostly.

All in all: Kinda really entertaining...wonder what multi is like...gotta convince my friend to buy it. :D Good thing he really can´t stand UMDs anymore since he got a PSP GO...hehehe.

kahljorn Mar 26th, 2010 06:21 AM

im not sure if i was paying the right amount of attention

Spoilers!

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 26th, 2010 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 678335)
im not sure if i was paying the right amount of attention

Spoilers!


I want to get to that part.

edit: :lol Oh, I totally know what you're talking about now.

Fathom Zero Mar 26th, 2010 10:24 AM

SHIVAAAAAAAAA

Guitar Woman Mar 27th, 2010 07:40 AM

Assassin's Creed 2. It's glorious!

I think my favorite thing to do is stab guards with the poison blade and then throw money at them while they're spazzing out so that they slice up a bunch of civilians :D

And hang from ledges and pull guards over the edge by the dick as they pass.

Also, for some reason getting behind people and running them through with the sword in gang fights is hilarious.

Kitsunexus Mar 27th, 2010 05:56 PM

Cave Story is still beating my ass. It seems harder than the PC version... >_<

Ant10708 Mar 27th, 2010 07:58 PM

Boy and his Blob *hugs blob*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:20 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.