I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2011 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69707904)

Thanos Dec 3rd, 2011 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inferno (Post 751246)

Please, don't ever assume I'm being negative, angry, or trying to be a jerk and ruin things for everyone else. When every I am being sarcastic, I make it silly and fun, often by using ridiculous examples(50 cans of cat food for example) or write in a very overly fancy/silly/over the top/dramatic way, like a mockery of a high class gentlemen, with lots of pointlessly long words.(like "so further forth" and "all that what"), for this is how I do use my sense of humor in "real life" as well. I try to do this to make it obvious that my statements are in no way the negative way they could be taken, but the positive joking and fun way I do mean them. If I'm not being silly about something, just imagine I'm just speaking normally like talking to a regular friend.
Also the revolutionary thing was about trying to make Thanksgiving a meaningful holiday in society, and not just that thing with the food in between Halloween and Christmas where people just go through the motions of it without truly thinking of it.

I know I've wrote a lot about something that might not matter, or just be a simple misunderstanding, but it was at least fun to write so why not? I really do hope things get better for you 10,000 Volt Ghost, and as a gift from me to everyone, please, on my behalf, enjoy this picture:

Have a merry blue footed dancing birds-mass

If you've been a member for a month and you're already writing long, rambling posts to apologize for crap (that makes no sense, I might add), then you may not be right for an online forum.

That, and the out-of-place bird picture really outs you as a total weirdo.

Ex Leper Dec 3rd, 2011 11:01 AM

They are very cute birds though, I'll give him that.

JohnnyQuest Dec 3rd, 2011 01:21 PM

Yay! Boobies!

Mockery Dec 3rd, 2011 02:09 PM

And this concludes our thread derailment. We now return you to the 2011 Secret Santa Event.

:xmas3

Babs Dec 3rd, 2011 03:43 PM

Ordering my gifts for my SS tonight and hopefully they'll be here around the 5th so I can get them together to ship out ASAP. No worries though, I will have it done on time.

The_Punk_Hippie Dec 3rd, 2011 03:59 PM

Today was a successful shopping trip, I just have to figure out how to package it up & I should be able to get it out on Monday! :D

Ex Leper Dec 3rd, 2011 04:02 PM

My person has three packages coming, 2 (from Amazon) very soon and the other (full of knick-knackery) i'm shipping before the deadline. I recommend waiting till all 3 arrive before posting (or at least till the two amazon boxes arrive)

Mockery Dec 3rd, 2011 04:38 PM

According to UPS tracking, my recipient should get a package this Tuesday the 6th.

dextire Dec 3rd, 2011 05:15 PM

Shopping done, package wrapped and ready to ship on Monday! :xmas1

Nick Dec 3rd, 2011 08:26 PM

My shopping is done and already mailed out. They should receive two packages by the 7th, and another a little later.

blood_panther Dec 3rd, 2011 11:17 PM

Presents have been bought. just waiting till my day off (Monday) so I can get to the post office before they close, to ship it.

replicant Dec 4th, 2011 02:49 AM

I have some stuff. Some other stuff should come tomorrow. Then I just two other things. 1 I think make it in time. The other might not and I will just send it later. :)

BatmanJohnson Dec 4th, 2011 01:05 PM

According to the tracking number, My secret santa should receive their package on monday! How exciting

Guitar Woman Dec 4th, 2011 09:39 PM

I've got nearly all of my gifts bought and ready to send, but is it all right if I send it on Tuesday? I thought of a better thing to send than one of the things I had.

Pharmasweaves Dec 5th, 2011 12:08 PM

sorry to hear it 10k, hope whatever it was you get through it super quick and positively.

also I assume since i didn't get a name i was too late this year. oh well see yall next year then

MarioRPG Dec 5th, 2011 12:30 PM

I'm thankful for this extended deadline, I have to do all my shopping in the short break before exams kick into gear. I will likely have this stuff bought and in the mail by Wednesday.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 5th, 2011 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharmasweaves (Post 751492)
sorry to hear it 10k, hope whatever it was you get through it super quick and positively.

also I assume since i didn't get a name i was too late this year. oh well see yall next year then

Pretty sure you have someone because someone is sending you something. My home computer with the master list on it is packed up in a bin right now though. >:

I'll bring it up when I get home.

The_Punk_Hippie Dec 5th, 2011 04:01 PM

I mailed my package out today & my recipient should receive it Friday

Ex Leper Dec 5th, 2011 04:35 PM

Mailed the bonus knick-box today. The GOOD stuff should arrive by the end of the week.

blood_panther Dec 5th, 2011 05:19 PM

and my package is away! it should arrive within 6 - 10 days. so sometime next week I'm guessing.

dextire Dec 5th, 2011 05:58 PM

My SS package shipped out today as well! :xmas2

Like Pentegarn, it cost me quite a bit to ship it. Since when did they start charging more to ship large and heavy stuff? :lol

Tacobot Dec 5th, 2011 07:22 PM

Just shipped my SS package. the anticipation is killing me, hope they like it.

Thanos Dec 5th, 2011 09:27 PM

Secret Santa will delivering my load to an unsuspecting recipient any day now. Just dropped it in the mail today.

Boy, that sounded dirty.

replicant Dec 5th, 2011 09:43 PM

Got all my stuff in today! Woot! Will be mailing my stuff out to my SS tomorrow. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D Excited.

JohnnyQuest Dec 6th, 2011 01:02 AM

Yep, I've gathered everything! Now to make it look nice, and get it in the mail tomorrow afternoon (or maybe Wednesday morning...). I'm excited to see what the recipient thinks of Santa's gifts!