I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2010 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69705278)

Samfucius Dec 6th, 2010 10:19 PM

I got my package today, and it's awesome! Pictures will be up tomorrow (it's finals week, don't kill me).

BatmanJohnson Dec 6th, 2010 11:10 PM

I received my Package from Stonewar!!! Well on friday. I've been slow this week.

She wrapped everything really nicely! I basically ripped through everything quickly. But not before reading the card.

"I apologize in advance for the mature useful gifts..."

I know, Just what will make me mature enough for these gifts!!!

A tweed jacket, A moustache and a pipe!! Now I am ready too look at my gifts!!

First up, a pen and mechanical pencil set!. What fine gentleman hasn't found himself in need of such a set when confronted with blasted correspondence with ones peers. I shall write Worchester at once! Where the devil did Worchester go...

Next up, Gel window things. Hmm yes I shall use these to show the neighbors my flair! Haha Flair!

Ah yes A fine ceramic mug! Perfect for ones teas, and such. I shall use this to convey my Tea to work! Ahh portable tea containers who would've thought such a miracle could exist.

AHh yes, what better compliments tea than sweets! I shall consume of them together!

AHhh yes chocolate, warms my old mature heart. Reminds me of my youth spent in the fields of chocolate in candy land. Ahh yes candy fields. Such a shame as a mature Gentleman I can never return to such fields.

Maturity waning, must resist urge to further abuse gifts....

Too late, this is now Senor Cup!!! I lurve you Senor Cup. We will be friends forever.

God damn it... Fucking Grumposaur. Always stealing my stuff around holidays!

One of these days I will learn to lock him up!

Well I must be on my way time is money after all!

(Also a big thank you to Stonewar!)

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 7th, 2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 706715)
I put the dvd in there too, right 10k? Should I be searching my house? :(

Yes, I think I deleted the picture when I edited and put the youtube video up. Gonna fix that up tonight.

TROMMMMAAASSS WWWWAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Samfucius Dec 7th, 2010 01:41 PM

So... bad, bad news. I just got a notification that my package didn't even make it out of my city, and now it's being returned to me, for "improper/missing paperwork". This being after I went to the store and had them walk me through the process, so nothing could get screwed up.

Basically, screw fedex.

I'm going to try UPS now, and send it via some super quick method, I'm so sorry.

Dimnos Dec 7th, 2010 01:50 PM

I shipped a package FedEx once. Two days later I found it sitting next to my mail box. I called them up and asked to track it. They told me it was at the airport being sorted for departure. :\

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 7th, 2010 02:05 PM

:lol FEDUP is more like it

stonewar Dec 7th, 2010 02:38 PM

It never occurred to me that the window stickies would stick to other things as well as they would glass.

Mockery Dec 7th, 2010 02:56 PM

The awesome gifts continue. Glad everybody is sending and receiving such nice things this year! Looking forward to seeing my Secret Santa follow my instructions precisely while photographing and/or making a video of the whole thing.

Haven't received my gift(s) yet, but I'll post 'em up as soon as I do!
:xmas2

Dimnos Dec 7th, 2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 706804)
Looking forward to seeing my Secret Santa follow my instructions precisely while photographing and/or making a video of the whole thing.

This sounds promising.

Dimnos Dec 7th, 2010 04:26 PM

Just received my gift. The good Dr. sent 3 movies. Spaceballs and Robin Hood Men in Tights on one disc. Some great classics to be sure but the real prize...

I practically forgot this movie and the people in it even existed. I cant wait to get home equipped with an arsenal of beer ready for the awesomeness to overtake my living room. :rock Thank you Dr. Boogie! :xmas1

Zomboid Dec 7th, 2010 04:37 PM

Bro, you gotta make wacky facial expressions and do a story! Take pictures of yourself opening the box, looking curious as to who it could be, and have a caption that says "I wonder who sent me this?" lol that'd be so funny, man :lol :lol

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 7th, 2010 05:15 PM

yeah, but it'd be super bland then.

Zomboid Dec 7th, 2010 06:12 PM

What? No way! As long as he's making hilarious facial expressions, s'all good, bro!

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 7th, 2010 06:30 PM

damn canadian logic

I also got Tromas war.

ChrisGlass Dec 7th, 2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samfucius (Post 706792)
So... bad, bad news. I just got a notification that my package didn't even make it out of my city, and now it's being returned to me, for "improper/missing paperwork". This being after I went to the store and had them walk me through the process, so nothing could get screwed up.

Basically, screw fedex.

I'm going to try UPS now, and send it via some super quick method, I'm so sorry.

This kind of shit is why I'm always hesitant to drop ANYTHING off at the post office. They just are so incapable of dealing with anything wrong.

Nick Dec 7th, 2010 09:35 PM

This has been one of the best Christmas events I-Mockery has had in a while. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid

You can manage to complain about anything can't you. I edited it to appease you. Merry Christmas.

AlliSabbah Dec 8th, 2010 12:11 AM

Tromas war was one of my favorite movies for a long long time.

ChrisGlass Dec 8th, 2010 12:51 AM

Okay. I filmed the video. Now I need to edit it.

Zhukov Dec 8th, 2010 03:32 AM

Yeah, some pretty decent shit for Christmas, guys. Hope my secret santa understands the difficulties in the exchange rate from AU to US dollars, and how they wont be getting anything really good.

Oh, and FUCK AMERICA for charging an extra $9 (not the Australian post, the US one) to send things this year, and an extra 2 days to clear customs. TERRORISM.
:xmas3

Mockery Dec 8th, 2010 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 706869)
Yeah, some pretty decent shit for Christmas, guys. Hope my secret santa understands the difficulties in the exchange rate from AU to US dollars, and how they wont be getting anything really good.

Aye, shipping charges can be a annoying, but I hope you understand that the rules clearly state that shipping charges are NOT included with the costs of the gifts that you purchase for your recipient:

"Spend somewhere between 15-25 bucks on your gift. This amount does NOT include shipping costs."

Zhukov Dec 8th, 2010 07:17 AM

15-25 Australian dollaroos converts too... let me see.... 11.7 US c.

Dimnos Dec 8th, 2010 09:06 AM

How much is a gallon of milk in Tasmania?

Dimnos Dec 8th, 2010 09:07 AM

In Aussie money.

BatmanJohnson Dec 8th, 2010 09:39 AM

According to delivery tracking, my package should arrive at its destination on the 10th.

Zhukov Dec 8th, 2010 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 706890)
How much is a gallon of milk in Tasmania?

Four liters.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos
In Aussie money.

Six dollars and a wink.