I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Shitty Neighbors (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704384)

Zomboid Mar 20th, 2010 10:42 AM

Shitty Neighbors

Ever since I got back from Spring break, I've had this really annoying new neighbor. The first time I met her was when she pounded on my door. She was asking if I had any pot. I told her that I didn't. She wanted me to go and drink with her and, since she's pretty ugly, I said no.

Theeeeen she kept cranking her music loud on a regular basis. Everything from shitty club music to the latest R&B hits got the same amount of play. I live in the unit next to her, so I heard it a lot, but the people above her got the worst of it -- and they have a kid.

After the people above had called the cops after at least one sleepless night thanks to this dumb cunt, things settled down for a bit. The landlord had told her that one last chance is all she gets and that if she fucks up again, she's out. Last night, I was sick in bed and trying to get some sleep, and this shitty music was playing until at least 5. I knew that she'd get evicted, as well as a $500 fine, if I called the cops and complained about the noise, so I did.

The police were busy with other stuff and so they came early this morning. As I was taking my dog out I saw the cop talking to her. She was sobbing and everything. Seriously, bitch, you had plenty of chances to smarten up and you didn't. Now you can fuck off and bother some other people.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 20th, 2010 10:58 AM

She had it coming. I hate people who think that "Well my music is awesome so I need to listen to it as loud as possible. That way everyone else knows how good it is and that I'm awesome because I listen to it."

Especially after 11pm.

Zomboid Mar 20th, 2010 11:03 AM

And the 11pm thing is a big part of it. I'm pretty patient and understanding when it comes to drunken antics, but this was way too fucking often and always well past 11pm. She apologized one time and I just told her to fucking keep it down and not have it going past 11. Evidently that's too hard for some people.

Zhukov Mar 20th, 2010 11:15 AM

I feel for you. You probably aren't regretting it or feeling any pangs of guilt, but you did do the right thing. People have to learn to live as part of a community, no matter how small. If you can't do that then piss off.

I've had very few bad neighbors, but the worst was when my girlfriend and I lived above the landlords. They smoked pot all the time and kept their radio on 100% of the time. We wore earplugs to bed. One time they were watching Star Wars with the bass turned up so loud it was causing crockery to fall out of our cupboards. Well, one glass. But it's still damn loud.

We couldn't really complain because, well, they were the landlords, but we got out of there as soon as.

Later on I saw the wife on a TV show talking about how she had cancer. HA. Sucked in.

Kitsa Mar 20th, 2010 01:44 PM

I think it's funny that when I complained about my neighbors, you were all over me for that.

Nick Mar 20th, 2010 02:31 PM

Why didn't you pound her snatch, Zomboid?

Babs Mar 20th, 2010 02:58 PM

Because she was an ugly ass R kelly fan and probably highly recommended getting her face pissed on instead. Hence the blaring of the R&B music, it was just a calling card. Get the hint Zomboid, she wanted your piss not your "pot".

Nick Mar 20th, 2010 03:05 PM

My question still stands.

Zomboid Mar 20th, 2010 04:32 PM

The art of seduction is a timeless thing. One does not simply piss all over some skank's face.

Kitsa - Your neighbor story was just one in a long line of tales from your 'hood. I rarely have any real problems with them.

Wiffles Mar 20th, 2010 11:37 PM

Zhukov Mar 20th, 2010 11:57 PM

Wiffles you read my mind.

Dr. Boogie Mar 21st, 2010 11:15 PM

My first thought upon seeing the title of this thread was "Kitsa has you beat".

Kitsa Mar 21st, 2010 11:36 PM

Sam Mar 21st, 2010 11:43 PM

:lol

camacazio Mar 22nd, 2010 12:18 AM

If you didn't want to listen to some bitch's loud R&B shit you shouldn't have moved in next to some ugly black chick

Zomboid Mar 22nd, 2010 04:12 AM

She moved in months after I did. Plus, she's part INJUN, not black.

Colonel Flagg Mar 22nd, 2010 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 677281)

What? What's the problem? It's BARELY TOUCHING! >:

Zhukov Mar 22nd, 2010 06:41 AM

I don't know, looks to me like that silver car is parked well within the parking property (going by the fact that flag = house of red ute) of the red car. You're lucky it wasn't rammed back a few meters.

I mean yards. >:

executioneer Mar 22nd, 2010 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiffles (Post 677186)

Kitsa Mar 22nd, 2010 08:10 AM

wasn't my car. I just found it amusing.

Terra Mar 22nd, 2010 10:43 AM

I have a gay neighbor. He pretty quiet until it's fuckfest time.

Sam Mar 22nd, 2010 11:04 AM

HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY YOUR SHITTY CLUB MUSIC AND R&B HITS, TERRA?

NO WONDER YOU GOT EVICTED.

Zhukov Mar 22nd, 2010 11:23 AM

Zomboid, keep your fuckfest down and you wont get retaliatory R&B music blaring through your walls.

Nick Mar 23rd, 2010 04:14 AM

Maybe if Zomboid didn't blast Conway Twitty at 7 in the morning he wouldn't have to deal with all the shitty R&B blasting him.

Zomboid Mar 23rd, 2010 12:22 PM

I don't know what that is.

Terra, I'd have tossed you a bone if you weren't painted brown and slurring your speech at the time. It wasn't a good look 4 u, gurl :(