I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

executioneer Mar 5th, 2005 03:26 AM

7999 omg omg omg

executioneer Mar 5th, 2005 03:27 AM

8000 WINNER!!!!

Big McLargehuge Mar 5th, 2005 03:47 AM

I refuse to endorse this

executioneer Mar 5th, 2005 03:59 AM

i'll report you to the ocmmisioner >:

Esuohlim Mar 5th, 2005 01:26 PM

I've got 10000 you wait and see >:

executioneer Mar 5th, 2005 05:40 PM

JUST YOU WAIT 'ENRY 'IGGINS

Marine Mar 5th, 2005 05:51 PM

Get a job...

pjalne Mar 5th, 2005 06:03 PM

Hey, how's that Castlevania fanfic coming along?

executioneer Mar 5th, 2005 06:08 PM

who are you telling to get a job, fourteen

Marine Mar 5th, 2005 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjalne
Hey, how's that Castlevania fanfic coming along?

its done since long

pjalne Mar 5th, 2005 06:54 PM

That's good to hear! here's somemore fan fiction for you since you like it that much!

----------------

Hillary went downstairs to her private library. It was 11:30 at night. Nobody was awake, except for the ever-present security guards. She wore a white nighty, long enough to hang just past her creamy white thighs.

"Good evening, Bob" she said to one agent at the door.

"Good evening, Mrs. Clinton," Bob said in his most serious voice. He knew a couple of important facts, and she knew he knew. So Bob was treated nicely.

In the library was young Chelsea. She wore a green teddy. Her pert nipples strained at the fabric, and her hairy bush tried so very hard to reach past the bottom of the fabric. When the door of the library opened, she turned to see her mother walk in.

"Good evening, Mother," Chelsea almost giggled.

"How many times have I told you to be more serious? You are a proper young lady," Hillary responded.

Chelsea walked up to her mother and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Mom, what are you doing up?" Chelsea often spent late nights in the library, reading and preparing to rule the world when she was older.

"I just decided to take a walk," her Mother responded. "The real question is, 'What are you doing here?'"

Chelsea then decided to tell her mom something -- something that had been on her mind for a long time.

"Mom, I so often feel all alone here. I am becoming a young woman, don't you think?"

"Oh, yes, darling, you are a very attractive, vivacious young thing," Hillary said enthusiastically.

"Mom, I don't feel as though I will ever get to know anyone, or, well, kiss anyone, while I'm here. And its going to be another four years! I don't know if I will be able to take it."

Hillary leaned over to Chelsea and gave her a gentle hug. When she did, her breasts accidentially rubbed against the pert, large nipples of her only daughter. For just a minute, their eyes locked. Then Hillary made a decision. She leaned over and kissed her daughter. Not a gentle, motherly kiss -- but a real, passion-filled kiss. At first their lips just touched, as Chelsea was unaware of what was happening. Then Hillary moved her tongue to Chelsea's lips, forcing them apart.

"MOM!! What are you doing?!??" Chelsea almost screamed.

Hillary simply took her daughter by the hand and led her to the couch. Without a word, she again leaned over to kiss her teenage girl. This time, Hillary placed her warm hand against Chelsea's exposed thigh. The juices began to run in the young girl's slit. A feeling she never felt before began to overtake the girl -- and she liked it. Her mother's tongue in her mouth! Who would imagine how good it could feel...

Chelsea slowly reached out and touched her mother's breast.

"That's it, darling, take it -- touch it, feel it. I want you to love it," Hillary breathed.

Things began to move much more quickly. Hillary reached over and lifted Chelsea's green teddy off of her. Chelsea was now naked. She was not cold, but warm with excitement. Her entire body tingled at the touch of her mom's fingers. Hillary moved her hands slowly down her daughter's breasts, admiring their size, pleased at their firmness. Then she bent down and began sucking on her teen's nipples.

"Oh, Gaaad, Mom, that's unbelievable," Chelsea moaned. She could not believe what was happening, but was far too excited to ask her mom to stop.

"I want you to touch me," Hillary said. She guided her daughter's hand to her wet pussy. Chelsea felt the moist juices of her mother's cunt. Curiously, she lifted her fingers to her mouth and tasted her mother's pussy juice. That fueled her desire for more. Ravenously she leaned down and began to lick her mothers legs. Without really knowing what she was doing she began kissing her mother's cunt, frenching it like a mouth. That drove Hillary deeper into passion. Hillary stuck her finger in her mouth and began to rub Chelsea's ass. She then drove her finger into her daughter's asshole, fingering in and out while rubbing the young girl's clit with her thumb.

"Mom, mom, this feels so good. You are fucking me, mom, you are fucking your own fuckin daughter. I want to cum, mom. I want you to make me cum." Chelsea began to breathe very hard. Hillary continued to rub her daughter's clit and finger her anus.

"Chelsea, move up," Hillary commanded. Chelsea slid so that her cunt was now over her mother's mouth. Hillary began to lick her daughter, driving her tongue deep into the virgin cunt.

"Oh, Mom, I'm cumming.... Ohh, Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I cummmmmmmmmmmmiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chelsea yelled as her body writhed in a massive orgasm.

"I want you to pee on me," Hillary said as Chelsea was in the midst of a massive orgasm. "Pee on me now!"

Chelsea let loose with a flood of yellow urine, pouring out of her and into her mother's waiting mouth. Her pee drenched Hillary's face and hair, covering her with the salty liquid. Hillary gulped as quickly as she could, turned on to the fact that her teenage daughter was peeing all over her face. Her own fingers had been working their magic on her clit, and as the pee came pouring into her open, hungry mouth, Hillary's body shook with the biggest orgasm of her life. She also loosened her bladder, peeing on herselt. Chelsea leaned backwards and twisted her body to drink her mother's yellow juice.

Finally, they turned to one another and kissed, each tasting their own urine and cum juices.

This was the first of many future encounters.

THE END

Sam Mar 5th, 2005 07:03 PM

pjalne I think I love you. :(

pjalne Mar 5th, 2005 07:15 PM

Then I want you to pee on me.

Sam Mar 5th, 2005 07:24 PM

I'm glad someone does.

pjalne Mar 5th, 2005 07:48 PM

Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII''''''''''''mmmmmmmmmmmmm ccccccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmiiiiiiinn nnnnnnnngggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esuohlim Mar 6th, 2005 12:58 AM

Hey who is hotbutteredfunk because according to his blog he is feeling "esuohlim" :(

Esuohlim Mar 6th, 2005 01:08 AM

Sometimes I like to look up my name on Google to see if the rest of the Internet talks about me behind my back.

They do. :(

Marine Mar 6th, 2005 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjalne
That's good to hear! here's somemore fan fiction for you since you like it that much!

my fan fiction is nothing like that!

Matt Harty Mar 6th, 2005 07:52 PM

hey guys

Rongi Mar 6th, 2005 08:06 PM

did that fan fic get anyone else all hot and bothered?

HickMan Mar 7th, 2005 02:34 PM

no >:

Esuohlim Mar 7th, 2005 07:57 PM

tomorrow is my forums birthday i'm a big boy :(

executioneer Mar 7th, 2005 08:05 PM

mommy wow i'm a big kid now

beoulve913 Mar 7th, 2005 08:07 PM

Testing avatar =]

Mr. Vagiclean Mar 7th, 2005 08:23 PM

that fan fic gave me a headache and a hard on