I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   i'm a little bitch!!!! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3691)

Captain Robo Jun 1st, 2003 01:30 AM

i'm a little bitch!!!!

I'm a little bitch............ I need to use more creativity in my passwords........

Cybernetico Jun 1st, 2003 01:32 AM

Hmm, lets hope he gets here on time

Evil Robot Jun 1st, 2003 01:37 AM

Nope, looks like I'm faster!

lollirot Jun 1st, 2003 01:39 AM

Captain Robo or Evil Robot, it hardly matters; as far as I can tell from months of lurking, they might as well be the same person, if they/he aren't/isn't.

lollirot Jun 1st, 2003 01:40 AM

So the gist of this post, before Evil Robot changed it, is that evil robot has figured out that captain robo's password is really easy to guess, and has exploited it.

Evil Robot Jun 1st, 2003 01:40 AM

Your statement goes along with teh situation SOOOO well! Great job!

Cybernetico Jun 1st, 2003 01:51 AM

Evil Robo, just leave, since your IP will be banned and your REAL own account will be no longer availabe

So I suggest you stop

Captain Robo Jun 1st, 2003 01:57 AM

No shit on this point. I'm leaving for sanfrancisco, where my kind is encouraged..

Someone changed my ass word and I don't really care enough to get it back which is a good indication of my self esteem.

I guess this is bye I-mockery.

We had some great times.

Happy birthday chojin :(

edit: A VICTORY FOR ALL I-MOCKERY USERS HAPPENED TODAY!!!

Captain Robo Jun 1st, 2003 01:58 AM

NEVER!!! i own both accounts now. I told him he was out of options and he didn't take me seriously. Now its to late. Sorry shit head, you snooze, you looze.

Captain Robo Jun 1st, 2003 01:59 AM

nobody changed your password, I guessed it AGAIN. That truly means you suck so just stay away.

You probably didn't. Did I mention you're a TURDF? NO YOU DIDN'T IM ONLY GOOD AT GUESSING NOT HACKING.

Cybernetico Jun 1st, 2003 02:03 AM

You;re leaving, or was that the bad robo!?

WHAT IS GOING ON, I NEED SOME TYLENOL

Just wait for rog to get on

Rongi Jun 1st, 2003 02:06 AM

:lol :lol :lol @ this thread

Imagine if robo had a severe case of schizophrenia and evil robot was just his alter ego and now captain robo is starting to realize it :lol

Captain Robo Jun 1st, 2003 02:06 AM

Captain Robo is leaving. I've asked mockery to ban this account so no further shit can go on.

If this post is changed even one little bit, Evil Robot had something to do with it.

Yes I did.

Mockery Jun 1st, 2003 02:17 AM

To avoid confusion:

Captain Robo used a very stupid password for his account and somebody guessed it and messed around with it. If the real captain robo wishes to get a new password, he needs to email it to me and not make it one that's so stupidly obvious.

Johannas Jun 1st, 2003 02:18 AM

i think he has a problem with himself....hes got a split personality...Like Jim Carrey in his comedic roll in me,myself and Irene.

DTH
JOHANNAS

Rongi Jun 1st, 2003 02:18 AM

Apparently he's gone forever :blah

Evil Robot Jun 1st, 2003 02:19 AM

Nobody has any idea how hard I am laughing right now! This is the funniest shit that ever happened here in hours!

lollirot Jun 1st, 2003 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Robot
This is the funniest shit that ever happened here in hours!

Whole hours huh? Well, I guess its true that the secret to happiness is setting your goals low enough as to never be disappointed.

Captain Robo Jun 1st, 2003 02:23 AM

I guess the way it works is that I stay logged in until I shut the computer off. I give it one more hour and he can have it back. Learn some humility you little brat.

Anonymous Jun 1st, 2003 04:30 AM

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Evil Robot Jun 1st, 2003 04:55 AM

Well I hope everybody learned a lesson about security tonight, dont make your password the same as your screen name. Now you know........

AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE........

Anonymous Jun 1st, 2003 05:16 AM

:lol

FINALLY THE GOOD GUYS WIN :<

sadie Jun 2nd, 2003 11:01 AM

Re: i'm a little bitch!!!!

Quote:

i'm a little bitch!!!!
i concur.

and :love evilrobot :love

kellychaos Jun 2nd, 2003 11:13 AM

No arguments here. This thread does bode well for Darwinism. :)

Matt Harty Jun 2nd, 2003 11:20 AM

YEAH OK KELLY :rolleyes

A congrats to Evil Robot.

I'm guessing Robo's new pass is 12345?