I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I own a Haunted House (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698177)

Jomb Nov 9th, 2007 03:05 AM

I own a Haunted House

At the beginning of this year I bought an old house (built in the late 1800's). I remodeled it and rented it out. Last time I stopped by at my house the tenants informed me that it is very haunted. They said that the ghost sometimes turns lights on and off late at night. It let the mother in once when she accidentilly locked herself out. It re-arranges things in the house when they sleep at night. One time the daughter says she heard it speaking to her. The son says it grabbed his leg once when he was laying in bed at night. And they all say that they seen it once looking out the window at them when they were going out, and it is a young woman who looks like she is from the 1920's.

I dont really believe in ghosts, so they must all be crazy. They really looked dead serious when they told me about it though!

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2007 07:39 AM

While I was in the grocery store yesterday, a ghost threw some loaves of bread off of the shelves at me; but they came up short.

Jomb Nov 9th, 2007 01:22 PM

You must have really been hungry!

I think I told this story wrong, what I really needed was a darkened room and a flashlight ;)

Cfr5 Nov 11th, 2007 12:21 PM

Have you offered a sum of money or inheritance rights to a distant relative and his or her friends to stay in the house for but one night yet? You own the house, so you're obliged to do so.

Jomb Nov 11th, 2007 04:41 PM

Yes, definitely. When I'm old and getting ready to die, my descendents will HAVE TO SPENT THE NIGHT IN THAT HOUSE!! or they are'nt getting shit ;)

WhiteRat Nov 13th, 2007 07:01 PM

Burn it to the ground. Now. The ghost of Old Man Parker will not stop tormenting them until they are dead of fright. Yup, he's a persistent specter alright.

Protoclown Nov 13th, 2007 10:04 PM

i luv me some ghosts

ZAKO the GREAT Nov 13th, 2007 10:24 PM

rent it out.

Evil Robot Nov 14th, 2007 01:15 AM

This thread is based on lies, I have proof.
The people in your house are not crazy, and the house is haunted by a bunch of fucking liars. If the house were really haunted, them, and many others like them, would head straight to church as they have seen proof of an afterlife and thus proof of god.
Proof of god's existence is the most sought after knowledge in the universe by scholars and clerics alike.
These people would have told you if they came to the realization that only a ghost can provide. God, by nature, would not show himself or the direct results of his work to you or any one of those section 8 fucks who call you thier slumlord.

In conclusion, I hope that house burns down with you in it, should it be the work of Allah or something electrical.
Sincerley,
Evil Robot.

Evil Robot Nov 14th, 2007 01:15 AM

And just where the fuck did a retard like you get the money to buy a house? More lies.

Jomb Nov 14th, 2007 03:58 PM

ZAKO the GREAT - duh, it's already rented out

Evil Robot - I'm sorry you were born to a heroin addicted mother. It's tragic when a child is born a junky and with a low brain capacity. I own several properties, none of which are rented with HUD assistance. Not that there is anything wrong with that, there are some decent people who get government assistance. Just because you require Section 8 housing does not mean that everyone who does is like you.

noob3 Nov 14th, 2007 07:31 PM

fuck the ghost in the ass

Jomb Nov 15th, 2007 03:29 AM

Maybe thats just what the supposed ghost needs to be finally put to rest ;)