I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   how do you go (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12848)

da blob Jul 21st, 2004 09:20 PM

how do you go

about commiting suicide ? I've been constantly thinking of it for nearly a year, but I don't seem to be able to get the guts. I live on the ninth floor, it should be easy - but can't bring myself to do it. I think because I still have somewhere a tiny bit of hope, which I truly cannot understand given how irrational it is.
So, any help would be apreciated.

Black Flag Jul 21st, 2004 09:25 PM

dont kill yourself become a hooker!

Black Flag Jul 21st, 2004 09:25 PM

you'll still be dead, but only on the inside

executioneer Jul 21st, 2004 09:28 PM

irrational hope is what keeps me alive too :(

Lotida Jul 21st, 2004 09:35 PM

Get counseling quick. Suicide leaves everyone around you devastated. It's not worth it! If you truly feel that we, get help. :)

da blob Jul 21st, 2004 09:39 PM

you are no help, willie.
Ohj, I think I'm afraid of reincarnation, too - what if it does exist, and next time it's WORSE ?

executioneer Jul 21st, 2004 09:39 PM

sometimes the help is worse than just suffering w/it :(

edit: sorry for not being help :(

Sethomas Jul 21st, 2004 09:43 PM

I dunno. With my attempts, I usually just sit ready to swallow the alcohol or the pills or whatever and just think and think and think for the longest time about it. Then, suddenly you come to a moment when your thinking stops and you don't care about anything in the world. At that point, do whatever you want to do while you're too senseless to worry about it.

Of course, I don't recommend you actually do that. The world would be a sad place with one less hot chick artist. :(

ArrowX Jul 21st, 2004 09:48 PM

Councilling makes everyone around you think your unstable so get councilling then they'll have a fearfull respect for you!

if you do decide to kill yourself be sure to leave alight or the TV on to discourage burgulars

Mr. Oysterhead Jul 21st, 2004 09:51 PM

If you have any doubts, you won't succeed

da blob Jul 21st, 2004 09:52 PM

any tips about encouraging flesh eater necrophiles ?

edit - that was for arrow x which goes without saying but, you know

executioneer Jul 21st, 2004 09:52 PM

mustard

da blob Jul 21st, 2004 09:56 PM

let me write this down. "do not forget the mustard".
ok.

Demogorgon Jul 21st, 2004 10:02 PM

Necropheliacs, not necrophiles, we take our work very seriously.
And if you are at the point that you would commit suicide, think of other options. Crackwhores are frowned upon, but some really do enjoy life; sex and drugs. Basically I'm saying you have much to lose before you should give up, and many places to turn. Do not let a petty emotion end what could be a beautiful existence, for emotions pass.
But if you do insist on foolishly ending all that you know, then make it big please. I want to see someone blow themself up in the middle of someplace important. Or just make your death really odd, don't be another building jumper. Go out in style.

AChimp Jul 21st, 2004 10:04 PM

The first step to not committing suicide is to remove freaky, mutant, pink fish thing avatars that instill pants-shitting fear. :(

executioneer Jul 21st, 2004 10:05 PM

oh you big baby those things barely ever move :rolleyes

AChimp Jul 21st, 2004 10:09 PM

You don't have to move much when you grow brocolli out of your sides to shoot at unsuspecting passersby. :chatter

Sethomas Jul 21st, 2004 10:09 PM

But chimp, it's SMILING! :)

Nerd Jul 21st, 2004 10:10 PM

Slitting wrists is for girls. Real men slit their throats.

Or if you want to go easy, just tie a cynderblock to your foot and push it in a lake. By the time the pain starts, it's already too late.

And don't jump off a building unless your sure someone will cover you up as soon as you hit. You don't want people looking at you when you're all gory, do you? [/reference]

executioneer Jul 21st, 2004 10:11 PM

nerd you suck and are retarded

AChimp Jul 21st, 2004 10:12 PM

It's smiling because it knows you think it's cute, when it is really a deadly beast plotting your DEMISE. :(

executioneer Jul 21st, 2004 10:14 PM

oh w/e

da blob Jul 21st, 2004 10:15 PM

would you believe my current msn nick is THE MUTANT AXOLOTL FROM OUTER SPACE this was especially designed to scare the shit out of small, very intelligent African apes with black or brown fur

© Cambridge University Press 2004

executioneer Jul 21st, 2004 10:23 PM

haha i remember having fun times with msn messenger nicknames :lol i should really sign up again for it

AChimp Jul 21st, 2004 10:31 PM

She wasn't lying. :(