I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Post Yer Picture Here... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3)

Dixie Mar 8th, 2009 08:15 AM

http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/r...g?t=1236514486
On the way out for the evening.

Kitsa Mar 8th, 2009 08:24 AM

Zhukov, I thought at first that was what it was, but when you look back through, several people were just all "here's a picture I took", and I was following their example and stuff.

As far as redheaded weirdness, everything on me but my arms (elbows downward) and legs (knees downward) is freckle-covered and burns like a motherfucker. But for whatever reason, my forearms, hands, and lower legs tan instead and can get very dark. It makes for a very interesting look.

I don't know how it tans at all because I wear this industrial-strength sunblock made for radiation patients (extra fun when it gets in your eyes).

Anyway, because this is the FOR PICTURES OF OURSELVES ONLY thread, here is me in a freaking cornfield a few years ago. I didn't bother photoshopping the wear and tear out of it because I'm tired and have a headache.

Dixie Mar 8th, 2009 08:44 AM

I love Kitsa pictures!
<3

You look pretty at home in that cornfield.

Gingers are beautiful inside and out.

Shrubfest Mar 8th, 2009 09:04 AM

I love Kitsa!

More Kitsa pictures!

Kitsa Mar 8th, 2009 09:18 AM

PEEEEEERRRRRR PRESSSURE

Since you like gingers, here's me and my ginger-siamese Cesco. He has blue eyes and flame points. He's a bit like a male model, not all there mentally but awfully pretty to look at.

Dixie Mar 8th, 2009 09:38 AM

That one of you and Cesco is the cutest damn thing I've ever seen!
It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

What a handsome little guy you have!

Kitsa Mar 8th, 2009 10:05 AM

He went through a really cute phase as a kitten, now he's mainly fat, surly-looking and confused. I guess most of us could say the same, so I won't judge.

Dixie Mar 8th, 2009 10:09 AM

Fair enough hahah

A fat cat is a happy cat.

Kitsa Mar 8th, 2009 10:18 AM

I like all your cute hairdos.

Dixie Mar 8th, 2009 10:20 AM

Awwww well thank you!
Haven't cut the hair in 15 years.
I don't know what the fuck to do with it.

I wish I could have the Tiffany hair like you rocked!
That and you and Cesco are like my 2 favorite pictures of you.

Kitsa Mar 8th, 2009 10:57 AM

I don't even remember having that hairdo. It's weird.

For many of my school years, for reasons too stupid and complicated to go into, my hair was colored brown. So I have redheaded baby pictures, brown-haired elementary school pictures, then from junior year of HS onward when I drew the line and said, "fuck this shit", red hair again. There was a short time of strange burgundy while I was waiting for the real stuff to grow back in.

One of my many relatives believes, to this day, that my real hair color is brown. She periodically makes a point of circulating some brown-haired pictures of me from time to time. I keep thinking I'll straighten it all out someday but then it doesn't seem worth the effort...catching me in my haircolor "lie" seems to be quite a thrill, lol.

Tadao Mar 8th, 2009 04:48 PM

This board is blessed with beautiful women.

Kitsa Mar 8th, 2009 04:50 PM

Tadao is smooth.

Tadao Mar 8th, 2009 05:03 PM

Like fine sandpaper.

Babs Mar 8th, 2009 06:27 PM

slide's in smooth like a fine sandpaper condom

Tadao Mar 8th, 2009 07:00 PM

Nothing sexual. Just beauty. Other wise I would have said hawt.

Kitsa Mar 8th, 2009 07:55 PM

The cornfield, btw, was a sarcastic Indiana thing. I wasn't thrilled with my time in Indiana. And I'm 5' so the corn could easily kick my ass.

Dixie Mar 8th, 2009 08:03 PM

5'?
That's SOOOOO adorable!!!

Don't worry, corn stalks put up only fair fights.

Tadao Mar 8th, 2009 08:29 PM

When I was is Indiana my friend challnged me to a race through the corn fields. I was wearing short sleeves and he was wearing long sleeves.

Fucking dick :lol

Kitsa Mar 8th, 2009 08:36 PM

Agh, yeah. At the end of that manhunt I was talking about a while ago, one of the escaped convicts was running through a cornfield with no shirt on. They snapped a pic for the front page of the paper just as he was being apprehended...guy was cut to ribbons.

Babs Mar 8th, 2009 09:11 PM

try running naked through a cornfield backwards at midnight

darkvare Mar 8th, 2009 10:38 PM

i just got a new hair cut

pac-man Mar 8th, 2009 11:06 PM

Well you don't look too happy about it.

DevilWearsPrada Mar 9th, 2009 12:42 AM

" :( I got a new haircut...*sigh*..."

Jeanette X Mar 9th, 2009 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES (Post 618146)
try running naked through a cornfield backwards at midnight

It would please He Who Walks Behind The Rows.

:stephenking