I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What are you eating right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16315)

10,000 Volt Ghost May 17th, 2011 05:42 PM

plus fries or anything is amazing.

Fathom Zero May 17th, 2011 05:57 PM

That looks extraordinary.

Zhukov May 18th, 2011 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 721654)
I'm going to make some crab cakes tonight, and I'll post the results.

I didn't make crab cakes, and I wont be posting the results.

Kitsa May 18th, 2011 11:31 AM

I'll put that in the minutes.

Fathom Zero May 18th, 2011 12:04 PM

:lol

monster_movie_night May 20th, 2011 02:58 AM

i have a fatass bag of M&M i had bought over at Costco which i had a coupon for 2 dollars off so it a great bargain.

All Hail Duke May 20th, 2011 02:57 PM

french toast sticks

Kitsa May 24th, 2011 08:30 PM

coke zero with like 3 whiskey cherries in it

Kitsa May 28th, 2011 05:33 PM

Fruit Gushers. Delicious, delicious Fruit Gushers.

I like the orange ones. I wish I could get whole boxes of popsicles, whole packets of fruit gushers, etc all in orange.

executioneer May 29th, 2011 02:49 AM

kitsa you aren't supposed to eat build grist how are you ever gonna save yourself from the meteors

Fathom Zero May 29th, 2011 02:59 AM

Crush them jester fools to get more.

executioneer May 29th, 2011 03:08 AM

or whatever you prototyped the monsters as

Fathom Zero May 29th, 2011 03:20 AM

:O That's true.

Mine would be booooooks.

Kitsa May 29th, 2011 07:27 AM

you have a point

kahljorn May 30th, 2011 02:58 AM

what the hell just happened

executioneer May 30th, 2011 03:25 AM

homestuck motherfucm

Pentegarn May 30th, 2011 06:20 AM

Not a right now thing, but I am goint to whip up a batch of spaghetti with beef and Italian sausage sauce today

Kitsa May 30th, 2011 08:54 AM

I am going to a memorial day cookout. I had an idea for layered jello (it worked in the past), but I did not factor in my own impatience. I let the blue on the bottom set (mostly) and let the red cool (a little) before I poured it on, and I thought I remembered that I had to pour the new layer down the side of the bowl. But when I did that it just sort of dug a path under the blue down the side and pooled on the bottom a little. Now I have a bowl of vaguely layered purplish murky jello and I wonder how I ever successfully pulled off the rainbow one in the past.

But I'm also making a Fruit Plate!

And my mom bought the giant bratwurst-sized Hebrew National hot dogs, so I'm pretty stoked about that :onlymoderatelystoked

Dimnos May 30th, 2011 01:56 PM

I just ate a brot stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon and deep fried on a bun smothered in cheese onions and some sort of fancy german mustard with a side of green chili and choizo cheese fries. God I feel like I'm about to die but damn was it good.

Best part is I'm about to hop in the car with the fam for a there hour ride home. :lol

elx Jun 3rd, 2011 08:05 PM

strawberries with nutella & sliced green apple with peanut butter! best summer snacks.

Zhukov Jun 4th, 2011 01:47 AM

That sounds tasty. In a sandwich?

executioneer Jun 4th, 2011 02:24 AM

PUSSY HEH HEH HEH :thrasho

Esuohlim Jun 10th, 2011 02:45 AM

Leftover pasta

Loading up on carbs at 3am thank you chojin for the tip

Fathom Zero Jun 10th, 2011 11:46 AM

BRATS AND METTS BECAUSE I AM KING OF GRILLED MEAT

Kitsa Jun 12th, 2011 12:34 AM

I made the old mommy standby of cupcakes in ice cream cones instead of paper. The mommies knew what they were doing...no mess. They're difficult as hell to transport, though.

captain516 Jun 12th, 2011 12:57 PM

rainbow brownies :O

kahljorn Jun 12th, 2011 04:12 PM

fag

All Hail Duke Jun 13th, 2011 03:43 PM

allergy tablets

Kitsa Jun 13th, 2011 03:51 PM

I had vegetables and rice for lunch. Currently trying to figure out what to do for dinner. Thinking tabouleh and veggies.

Fathom Zero Jun 15th, 2011 12:21 PM

TABOULI :O

Kitsa Jun 15th, 2011 03:56 PM

Yeah, had to nix that because it had dried honey in the mix and I'm allergic to honey.

Who the hell puts honey in tabouleh? :(

executioneer Jun 15th, 2011 04:19 PM

chicken methi malai :d

kahljorn Jun 15th, 2011 04:48 PM

METHI HEAD

Mad Melvin Jun 16th, 2011 09:20 AM

SELF MADE BEEF JERKY, BITCHES

Esuohlim Jun 16th, 2011 11:59 AM

IS IT FOR THE BEEF JERKY JERK OFF

EDIT: whoops, slow on the draw

Guitar Woman Jun 16th, 2011 02:13 PM

I didn't have enough instant oatmeal packets for lunch, so I crushed a couple of honey-flavored granola bars and mixed them in with my shit.

It was kind of fantastic.

Kitsa Jun 16th, 2011 04:25 PM

spice drops. One got stuck to an area of exposed tooth over a crown and I did one of those just-electrocuted jigs.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 21st, 2011 05:30 PM

I wanna get some of this fried kool aid
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...-charlie-says/

Kitsa Jun 21st, 2011 07:51 PM

I was very good for dinner (fruit salad, cauliflower, veggie corndog), so now I am eating a warm chocolate chip cookie right out of the oven.

Kitsa Jul 4th, 2011 11:20 PM

peach ice cream that our local dairy only sells in July and August.

All Hail Duke Jul 5th, 2011 05:20 AM

doritos

Nick Jul 5th, 2011 05:47 AM

Too much.

Chojin Jul 5th, 2011 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 726545)
I didn't have enough instant oatmeal packets for lunch, so I crushed a couple of honey-flavored granola bars and mixed them in with my shit.

It was kind of fantastic.

eating instant oatmeal
i seriously hate this meme

Chojin Jul 5th, 2011 09:11 AM

george Jul 5th, 2011 11:30 AM

i ate some pub mix.

and barqs root beer. i lived in MS and was friends with the kid whose parents sold the Barqs brand to coke. he was nice, we shot guns at his house and i stared at his sisters tits.

Pentegarn Jul 5th, 2011 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 729792)

What is the sauce?

executioneer Jul 5th, 2011 07:49 PM

my guess is wasabi + soysauce

Pentegarn Jul 5th, 2011 08:01 PM

I was thinking wasabi and ginger myself

Fathom Zero Jul 5th, 2011 08:15 PM

ham, taters, and green beans.

Myself, not the sauce.

bubbles Jul 5th, 2011 08:22 PM

im drinking ice house and george is making chicken and rice. I love food!

Chojin Jul 5th, 2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 729895)
my guess is wasabi + soysauce

10 points for griffindor

executioneer Jul 5th, 2011 09:19 PM

aw yiss

Dixie Jul 6th, 2011 08:03 PM

So a few months back I found out I was allergic to wheat. We're not talking "oh i have a tummy ache. I must be gluten intolerant.", i get horrible skin rashes from eating wheat. this wasn't a sudden thing either. i've had severe eczema most of my life, i just figured out what triggered it in february.

so, now i eat gluten free. most of the time it pisses me off because the replacements for the things i like to eat taste fucking horrible. the tasty-cake gluten free chocolate chip cookies? they taste like crunchy vegetable oil with chocolate chips. gluten free bread? tastes like bland nothing (except udi's, that shit is GREAT). the rice pizza crust? tastes like rice pizza crust. so in a sense it's good because it forces me to eat healthier.

onward to tonight's fabulous dinner.
i can't really cook often here because we live with other people and it's hard for me to really cook without cross-contamination so most of my meals are pre-packaged and or salads.

this evening for dinner i decided to have pancakes. typically i use pamela's pancake and baking mix, so far that's my favorite because the gluten free bisquick is ehhhhhhhh. well, i mix my pamela's mix and i decide to crumble up and throw in the rest of my blueberry stilton cheese. it tasted awesome.
the end

Chojin Jul 6th, 2011 10:22 PM

how can you be injun and allergic to wheat

don't you people basically live off of frybread

ThrashO Jul 6th, 2011 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie (Post 730480)
rest of my blueberry stilton cheese. it tasted awesome.

Dude I think my grandma tried to get me to eat Stilton when I was a kid, isn't that the shit that looks like it's loaded with dead bugs?

If so, I hope you know there's a special circle of hell for people who ruin pancakes. >:

Also, I'm eating wings that came free with a pizza from dominos. Boy do I know why they're free :puke

Kitsa Jul 6th, 2011 11:08 PM

I was all excited because I had a bunch of stuff fresh from the garden and was going to make it all for dinner. I picked a small basket of blackberries (and got the SHIT scratched out of me in the process) and agonized over what I was going to do with them...pie? preserves? sauce?

Finally I decided that I was going to make sort of a crumble thing, and because I wanted it to be extra good I disregarded my own recipe for the crumble stuff and went with someone else's. Long story short, big mistake. It's dry and, even though I added cherries to sweeten it up a bit and add more liquid, it's sour :(

Anyway, I also had roasted summer squash in marinara sauce, and garlic bread. The rest of the produce I gave to my mom (wax beans, strawberries, zucchini, peas).

Dixie Jul 7th, 2011 07:52 AM

blueberry stilton is not like regular stilton. it's sharp and creamy and has lovely blueberries in it. i think you're thinking of blue stilton which is like most blue cheeses and has veins in it.

Chojin, i have no idea. i am certainly not thrilled about it, but it could be worse. avoiding wheat/gluten isn't too hard these days, liking doing it is another story.

Kitsa, i'm sorry about your blackberries :( you should donate it to someone you don't like. but it sounds like your garden is very lovely and filled with delicious! do you salt your squash when you roast it? i've always hated squash and someone reccomended salting it and frying it.

creeposaurus Jul 7th, 2011 02:34 PM

Make Blackberry Jam so they won't go to waste Kitsa! You can throw in some honey so it won't taste as sour.

Kitsa Jul 7th, 2011 04:48 PM

When I want italian-ish food, I just pan-sear it with some garlic powder (never garlic salt!) and serve it with marinara sauce. I like it better than pasta.

When I'm cooking stir-fry, I do it at very high heat, in the thinnest gloss of peanut oil, and serve it with peanut sauce or ginger dressing.

Kitsa Jul 19th, 2011 06:06 PM

I've been eating too damn much the past couple of days, and all of it wonderful. There's a certain deli that makes the best roast beef sandwiches on the planet...I normally am not big on meat, but omfg. They shred the lettuce superfine, so it's more like fancy-shredded cheese, and there's a big pile of it on a toasted bun with homemade mayo. Fucking amazing sandwich.

So I had that last night, and then for lunch the past two days I've had roast turkey and stuffing. I feel like I'm living some sort of bizarre Thanksgiving thing out of season.

k0k0 Jul 19th, 2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie (Post 730480)
So a few months back I found out I was allergic to wheat. We're not talking "oh i have a tummy ache. I must be gluten intolerant.", i get horrible skin rashes from eating wheat. this wasn't a sudden thing either. i've had severe eczema most of my life, i just figured out what triggered it in february.

so, now i eat gluten free. most of the time it pisses me off because the replacements for the things i like to eat taste fucking horrible.

I found out 2 months ago I was allergic to wheat also. And I've had keratosis pilaris most of my life, which is a bunch of small bumps on my skin and it looks like it's going away since I stopped eating wheat completely also. Have you found any kind of recipe for pizza crust that is good? Every time I've made pizza crusts from gluten free mixes from the store. I've tried 4 different kinds and they all taste yeasty, and that aftertaste stays with me for over a day. Also, have you also noticed that gluten free breads taste like stale bread?

All Hail Duke Jul 19th, 2011 08:45 PM

had a small steak, mashed potatos and gravy, a biscuit and a glass of sweet tea

most i've eaten in the past few days

Shrubfest Jul 20th, 2011 06:26 AM

Tea, juice, cereal, antihistamine, multivitamin, levothyroxin and ibuprofen.

Nutritious.

Mad Melvin Jul 20th, 2011 05:41 PM

I just got back from a bar and i'm super hungry. I had a frozen margherita pizza in the freezer, so I put some shrimps and octopi rings on top of it and put it in the oven. Yum. Maybe I should take some aspirin on the side 'cause my head hurts like hell.

Womti Jul 20th, 2011 10:13 PM

I'm just ate eric choad's credit card.

Shrubfest Jul 21st, 2011 09:54 AM

Do you just vomit words?

Dixie Jul 21st, 2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 732654)
I found out 2 months ago I was allergic to wheat also. And I've had keratosis pilaris most of my life, which is a bunch of small bumps on my skin and it looks like it's going away since I stopped eating wheat completely also. Have you found any kind of recipe for pizza crust that is good? Every time I've made pizza crusts from gluten free mixes from the store. I've tried 4 different kinds and they all taste yeasty, and that aftertaste stays with me for over a day. Also, have you also noticed that gluten free breads taste like stale bread?

Udi's Gluten-free whitebread tastes great fresh without being toasted. but once those breads get frozen you HAVE to toast them. All other gluten-free breads need to be toasted. Honestly I never buy anything but Udi's nowdays.
pizza crust is tricky. I don't think i would trust gluten-free pizza crust mix personally. now, i live with my soon-to-be in-laws. I can't do alot of cooking here so i haven't been able to experiment. if you look online there are lots and lots of recipes for gluten free pizza crust. Most of the manufactured ones are rice flour based. they're kinda ehhhhh. the best one i've had so far was at a place called the Mellow Mushroom in raleigh nc. theirs tasted potato flour based. it was sweet and soft! it gets soggy, but i put it in the fridge for a couple of days and reheated it and it was still good.
this sounds like a good recipe for pizza crust:
http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/G...ee-Pizza-Crust
as soon as i get my own house i will be doing all sorts of gluten free baking experimentations :)
i wish you luck!
let me know how it turns out for you if you try it!

Zhukov Aug 3rd, 2011 11:05 AM

I make the best curries in the world.

Nick Aug 3rd, 2011 12:03 PM

Dear god, these!

Pentegarn Aug 3rd, 2011 05:18 PM

One has to wonder why you aren't eating a bowl of Boo Berry?

Nick Aug 3rd, 2011 09:24 PM

Because I don't like BooBerry? The stores in Alabama don't even sell it.

Esuohlim Aug 9th, 2011 03:51 AM

DON'T LIKE BOO BERRY? :faint

DON'T LIKE.... :faint :faint :faint

Zomboid Aug 9th, 2011 03:54 AM

:lol

I can't give away anymore pickles, OTHERWISE THAT'S WHAT YOU'D BE EATING RIGHT NOW, MILHOUSE!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :picklehat

Pentegarn Aug 9th, 2011 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 736645)
DON'T LIKE BOO BERRY? :faint

DON'T LIKE.... :faint :faint :faint

Thrillho is right that is a sign of the Apocalypse

Zhukov Aug 9th, 2011 10:12 AM

bigtimecow Aug 9th, 2011 10:48 AM

parmesan goldfish. mmmmmm

Kitsa Aug 10th, 2011 06:07 PM

Chocolate milkshake for the first time in yeeeears.

Tacobot Aug 11th, 2011 12:34 AM

Nutter Butter's

MarioRPG Aug 11th, 2011 11:35 AM

Raspberry pop tarts yeaaaah such a nutritious breakfast.

Kitsa Aug 11th, 2011 05:33 PM

I had a turkey "hot shot" (turkey on bread with mashed potatoes on the side, covered in gravy). I'm supposed to eat bland food and it's the blandest thing I could find on the menu. It was pretty gross. I just ate the turkey.

Womti Aug 15th, 2011 12:13 PM

chicken-flavored maruchan ramen and brisk lemon iced tea.

Pentegarn Aug 15th, 2011 06:02 PM

Was a good day by the old off ramp i see

Kitsa Aug 15th, 2011 08:02 PM

I had a sandwich at Friday's. It had some sort of whiskey sauce on it. It was good, but I spilled it on my shirt. Then I smelled like that sauce all day because I couldn't get all of it eradicated.

Then I saw someone I haven't seen in months, and he got to see me looking like a slob with drips of sauce down my shirt that were still wet from me trying to scrub them out. Also, I smelled like whiskey barbecue sauce. 100% class.

k0k0 Aug 15th, 2011 08:30 PM

I usually stick to 1500 calories or less a day, but one day out of the week I'll eat myself something tasty.

I made a frito pie and ate that with a dr pepper followed up with a snickers bar.

Fathom Zero Aug 15th, 2011 08:50 PM

Five tacos from the Bell. I think I'm gonna die.

k0k0 Aug 15th, 2011 08:53 PM

When I was a little guy, like 9 or 10, I used to eat 3 burritos and 3 tacos from taco bell all the time. I was the skinniest little kid too. I've never been able to eat as much as when I was a kid.

Fathom Zero Aug 15th, 2011 08:55 PM

Things from Taco Bell are 'food' in name alone.

Mike Aug 16th, 2011 12:31 AM

Goldfish and Stolichnaya

Chojin Aug 16th, 2011 01:20 AM

PILLS

GOOD BUY CROOL WURLD

executioneer Aug 16th, 2011 01:21 AM

aw man I just took some pills too :( maaaan

Kitsa Aug 21st, 2011 07:38 PM

"Fried Coke" at a fair.

All it is, is funnel cake batter with coke syrup in it. They make it like a normal funnel cake, flip it around in a ridiculous amount of cinnamon sugar, pour more coke syrup over top, and finish it off with a big gob of whipped cream and cherries. It was ok, I guess, as funnel cakes go. I hate greasy stuff so I don't think I could do this more often than once a year. It was hard to eat because it was so sticky and sugary...the ones I'd seen before were like donut holes, and that's what I thought I was getting.

k0k0 Aug 21st, 2011 07:49 PM

The only thing I'll eat at the fairs are turkey legs or corn on the cob. I'll usually have one in each hand.

Shyandquietguy Aug 21st, 2011 08:14 PM

For breakfast I am having Hamburger Helper with Jimmy Dean pork substituted for the hamburger and a freezer pop.

PS: Kitsa that thing looks gross but good you know what I mean?

Sam Aug 21st, 2011 08:33 PM

I just had the worst hamburger ever. I took one bite of it and threw it down in disgust. Then I threw up in disgust.

Kitsa Aug 26th, 2011 08:39 PM

I went to this creepy place called Buffalo Jack's. It's old and dark, and there are all these taxidermy animals looking down at you reproachfully while you eat.

I ordered a turkey club sandwich and the turkey actually had shards of bone in it. Bone and hair in food are really nasty. Also, the fries were still frozen.

I shall take my business elsewhere.

MailCall Aug 28th, 2011 05:24 PM

Grilled cheese and fries from Five Guys.

Kitsa Aug 28th, 2011 10:37 PM

doubleshot and a caramello bar.

I have eaten very unhealthily this weekend.

Womti Aug 29th, 2011 02:21 PM

2 hot dogs, chicken noodle soup and 4 chocolate chip granola bars

k0k0 Aug 29th, 2011 02:34 PM

Sounds like a good dumpster day.

Womti Aug 29th, 2011 02:36 PM

it's actually more like food from a day program