I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Saw (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14709)

Ninjavenom Oct 30th, 2004 12:34 AM

Saw

It's sick ya'll. Go see it, but brace yourself to see Carey Elwes be put into your "horrible actor" books.

Emu Oct 30th, 2004 12:52 AM

sick as in gross or sick as in horrible

Guitar Woman Oct 30th, 2004 04:39 AM

Sick as in "An awesome horror movie."

bigtimecow Oct 30th, 2004 10:58 AM

todeswaler told me it was really good. that it had a good plot. true?

Matt Harty Oct 30th, 2004 12:04 PM

I heard it had little or no plot, but the creepy shit was there.

Ninjavenom Oct 30th, 2004 12:09 PM

The plot is actually very creative and clever. It's where the movie really shines. Some things in it might seem a little cliche until the end. The ending is something i can guarantee you will not see coming. It's pretty gross, too, like they'll show you some of this Jigsaw fellow's previous kills and they're all pretty twisted. Think of Se7en.

ArrowX Oct 30th, 2004 02:04 PM

OMG REVERSE BEARTRAP :x

adeptninja Oct 30th, 2004 05:00 PM

I'll have to go see this I guess. It weird somtimes in comercials it looks like crap then other times it looks great.

CastroMotorOil Oct 31st, 2004 01:19 AM

its good but some plot holes really ruin it for me,

spoliers

The keys goign down the toliet in the beginning, if the dude had grabbed them the whole "plan" the dude had gets fucked up. Also why did he shut the door on the dude at the end when he had technically done everyhting right and valued his life.

racialslur Oct 31st, 2004 01:44 AM

You motherfucker, we can see that without highlighting it, and some VALUABLE INFORMATION WAS LEAKED TO ME. Thanks, the one horror movie that I wanted to see this Haloween was ruined by you and your god damn face, which I can assure everybody is HIDEOUSLY DEFORMED FROM MAKING CHILDREN CRY.

BeoulvE Oct 31st, 2004 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racialslur
You motherfucker, we can see that without highlighting it, and some VALUABLE INFORMATION WAS LEAKED TO ME. Thanks, the one horror movie that I wanted to see this Haloween was ruined by you and your god damn face, which I can assure everybody is HIDEOUSLY DEFORMED FROM MAKING CHILDREN CRY.

Dont worry. it wasnt that good

ArrowX Oct 31st, 2004 03:10 AM

OMG ivor shut up

FS Oct 31st, 2004 05:49 AM

ArrowX could you stop telling your friends that you visit this place? Obviously they all suck roughly around your level of suckage.

racialslur Oct 31st, 2004 11:40 AM

:lol I just realized that.

CastroMotorOil Oct 31st, 2004 12:16 PM

Quote:

HIDEOUSLY DEFORMED FROM MAKING CHILDREN CRY.
If a gigantic smile is hideously deformed then I guess im guilty :(

ArrowX Oct 31st, 2004 01:13 PM

Excuse me PedoMotorOil I havent seen a Hi I'm new thread yet.

And Ivor isn't my frien hes just some stupid jackass that in a shotsightd idea happend to give thelink for this site.

CastroMotorOil Oct 31st, 2004 01:34 PM

Because I changed my name ArrowFAG! OMG that was a witty morphing of your name into a HILARIOUS oddity of mismatched words that contain an insult!

PWNED

ArrowX Oct 31st, 2004 02:14 PM

oh my fucking god are you ten? Or are you just an ignorant jackass who finally found the courage to log off of your level 35 Sorcoress on Everquest to venture the outside world of the Internet?

HickMan Oct 31st, 2004 02:15 PM

Holy shit..you all suck. GOOD MOVIE THOUGH ;D

BlueOatmeal Nov 2nd, 2004 02:14 PM

Sup Hickman! Hows your fag brother doing?

Matt Harty Nov 5th, 2004 02:26 AM

saw the movie tonight it was good :D

Mockery Nov 5th, 2004 04:51 PM

Another let-down. It wasn't shocking, it wasn't scary, and the acting (especially towards the end) got downright sad. There were no "on the edge of your seat" moments... it was really just a "when the hell is Se7en-wannabe movie gonna end" type of flick. If you're really interested in the film, just see it when it comes out on DVD instead.

ArrowX Nov 5th, 2004 06:08 PM

C'mon how does the head contraption not get any applause?

Immortal Goat Nov 5th, 2004 06:13 PM

BECAUSE YOU FUCKING SUCK!

ArrowX Nov 5th, 2004 06:26 PM

Don't talk to me about sucking. You do a pretty good job yourself. Try and stay on topic you dumbass