I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Zomboid Nov 19th, 2010 11:54 AM

Man, I'm pumped for Raging Blast 2. It sounds so homo-erotic, but my buddy and I played the shit out of the first one whilst drinking. It was a good pre-game activity before going out to a bar or whatever.

Shadowdancer21b Nov 19th, 2010 12:26 PM

I'm playing the Megaman collection on Gamecube. I want to throttle the asshole who decided it just isn't Megaman without the disappearing platforms over instant-death spikes.

Dimnos Nov 19th, 2010 12:31 PM

Fact of life is that it isnt Megaman without the disappearing platforms over instant-death spikes.

DougClayton4231 Nov 19th, 2010 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 704633)
Man, I'm pumped for Raging Blast 2. It sounds so homo-erotic, but my buddy and I played the shit out of the first one whilst drinking. It was a good pre-game activity before going out to a bar or whatever.

It is a very good drunk game. GTAIV is only fun as a drunk game, everyone should try co-op drunk driving. One person looks while the other person steers :lol

Flashman Nov 20th, 2010 11:28 PM

currently the Third Age Mod for MTW II

Pentegarn Nov 21st, 2010 06:03 AM

Hello to you happy time! Your post is much transparent. Clicking your link i cannot do because I must not have spam time USA popular! Happy holidays to all spambot!

EDIT: The poster I was talking to has been deleted, good riddance to him

DougClayton4231 Nov 21st, 2010 08:16 AM

Pentegarn, you don't like hotels? lol

I've been playing the shit out of Castlevania - Order of Occlessia. I can honestly say I love the feel, I just hate the whole attack system. Since when do you need a fucking limiter on how much you can attack? I got to the end, but I missed two villagers so I need to go get them :|

Supafly345 Nov 21st, 2010 03:02 PM

Does anyone play Castlevania HD anymore? I am grinding the shit out of this game and its hard to find people to play with.

XBL: TheSupafly
COME ON GUYS

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 21st, 2010 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly345 (Post 704825)
Does anyone play Castlevania HD anymore? I am grinding the shit out of this game and its hard to find people to play with.

XBL: TheSupafly
COME ON GUYS

I'll play but I don't have the DLC for it.

XBOX: Lockeness108 if you want to do it up.

darkvare Nov 21st, 2010 10:00 PM

anyone owns a copy of kingdom hearts 2 they wanna sell me

Phoenix Gamma Nov 22nd, 2010 12:19 AM

Was anticipating Donkey Kong Country Returns, so I played the original series to hold me over. DKC2 is definitely the best of the original trilogy.

Then I got DKCR today, got to world 3. Really cool game, really hard too. It expects a lot out of you. The first bonus level (1-K) was exceedingly hard for a hidden level in world 1. I really don't like that there are three functions bound to shaking the remote, though, and there's no classic controller support.

Still really fun though.

OxBlood Nov 22nd, 2010 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkvare (Post 704843)
anyone owns a copy of kingdom hearts 2 they wanna sell me

Donīt want to spend the 18 bucks for a new one?

darkvare Nov 22nd, 2010 10:19 AM

the thing is amazon charges me 30 bucks for shipping :\ i think i'm gonna get it like that cause its my sisters christmas gift

Supafly345 Nov 22nd, 2010 12:04 PM

ebay?

Phoenix Gamma Nov 22nd, 2010 05:13 PM

Got to world 6 of Donkey Kong Returns. There are some fucking excellent levels in this game. Blows New Mario and Sonic 4 out of the fucking water. Also, the co-op is way better than the one in the old games. Diddy's way superior, but statistically Player 2 is a little sibling/cousin/parent/girlfriend, so it's all cool.

Also, Poker Night at the Inventory is really funny. I wish I was good at poker though. I spent 15 minutes locked in a one on one with Max and lost.

OxBlood Nov 23rd, 2010 04:28 AM

Hm. The more I play Lufia on the DS, the less I like it. The battles are boring and clunky, the performance is horrible - 4 enemies cause severe slowdown already, the story is very unelegant (it throws you into the fray immediately. Boss shows up, gloats, Maxim tries to beat him, gets his ass handed to him, mysterious woman appears and tells him to gather more warriors. So he does that. That´s the first 10 minutes of the game)...

I don´t know what to think about this one. I try to like it but nothing is really fun. As I said, the battles ain´t good, the constant platforming and lever-switching is kinda okay but there´s too much of it and I´m just in the second dungeon...
Plus, the game seems to be more about jumping and riddling-skills than fighting and that, Gentlemen, is not what JRPGs are about. They´re about kicking stuff in the balls constantly.

I´d play more Crimson Gem saga but I want to save it up for a rainy day so to speak...that one´s pretty good though the skills and spells use WAY too much MP. What good is a special attack if you only have mana to use it once before having to rest...

DougClayton4231 Nov 24th, 2010 02:12 PM

The new Splatterhouse, DKCR, and Sonic Colors are all pretty amazing. I'm surprised by how much loving attention Splatterhouse has recieved. The combat is great, the artwork is morbidly beautiful and imaginative, and it's a lot of fun. If you love some old school Splatterhouse, you'll love the new one.

Esuohlim Nov 24th, 2010 02:45 PM

NEW SPLATTERHOUSE PLANED

Zomboid Nov 24th, 2010 03:15 PM

YOU THOUGHT I KNEW HOW TO SPELL PLANNED?

YOU IGNORANT FUCK

OxBlood Nov 24th, 2010 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 (Post 705043)
The new Splatterhouse, DKCR, and Sonic Colors are all pretty amazing. I'm surprised by how much loving attention Splatterhouse has recieved. The combat is great, the artwork is morbidly beautiful and imaginative, and it's a lot of fun. If you love some old school Splatterhouse, you'll love the new one.

Good to hear :) I couldīve picked it up for PS3 but Iīd rather wait till tomorrow or friday for the 360-Version.

I did get Majin and the forsaken kingdom though. Playing it for...letīs see...3 hrs now and so far I really like it. Very charming duo, the thief and the Majin. Thereīs actually equipment for the thief and you even see it on him which is always nice. The combat and the puzzles are pretty nice so far, you run around, trying to make way for the Majin which in turn boosts you up ledges or takes care of the tougher enemies...another good thing is, that you CAN beat the enemies by yourself, as long as the Majin is nearby to absorb their souls.
Thereīs even a day-night circle going on, didnīt know that yet...

The whole thing gives me some kind of Zelda-Vibe...in a positive way I mean, not the crapfest that was Phantom hourglass :lol

Good game, definetely.

DougClayton4231 Nov 24th, 2010 03:25 PM

I've played Majin too and I really think that it'll be a sleeper hit, like Beyond Good and Evil. I really hope Namco will give it some publicity, seeing as I didn't hear about it until it was in stores :lol

Contra 4 on the DS is one of the most merciless games I've ever played lol, I can't even make it to level 3 :(

Phoenix Gamma Nov 24th, 2010 03:34 PM

The mirror mode in Donkey Kong Returns is retardedly difficult. No Diddy, only 1 heart. Fuckin A.

Shadowdancer21b Nov 24th, 2010 10:19 PM

Timestalkers on Dreamcast. Dungeon-crawler with an interesting cast of characters and a decent enough story.

Esuohlim Nov 25th, 2010 01:54 AM

I HAVE DOWNLOADED POKEMON DIAMOND. THIS BETTER BE GOOD. >:

I am NOT A FAN of the fact that each new game means the total number of Pokemon gets higher and getting 150 of them 12 years ago was a tedious task enough. But fuck I've got OCD so let's get this shit going

DougClayton4231 Nov 25th, 2010 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowdancer21b (Post 705064)
Timestalkers on Dreamcast. Dungeon-crawler with an interesting cast of characters and a decent enough story.

I remember playing that game at friend's house when I was younger, I couldn't remember the name though.

Anyone played Zombie Revenge or something like that on Dreamcast? That shit was boss.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 705053)
The mirror mode in Donkey Kong Returns is retardedly difficult. No Diddy, only 1 heart. Fuckin A.

I'm only on world 3, I can't wait to try mirror mode :P