I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What are you doing with your body after you die? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69702487)

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 20th, 2009 04:23 PM

What are you doing with your body after you die?

Cemetaries for suckers.

I want them to put me in a suit, put a parachute on me attached to a grounded cord. Then shoot me out of a cannon over a cliff.

I will be the floating corpse of the cliffs.

Dr. Boogie Jun 20th, 2009 04:41 PM

Donate my good organs, quicky cremation, maybe have my ashes sprinkled somewhere cool.

LordSappington Jun 20th, 2009 04:48 PM

Decomposing in an alley.

Tadao Jun 20th, 2009 04:52 PM

Ever since the built the Ronald Reagen Library near me and renamed my beloved freeway after him, I have asked everyone near to me to please try and cremate my asshole separately and rub it into the carpets at his gay ass fucking memorial library thingy.

Sam Jun 20th, 2009 05:02 PM

WHEN TADAO DIES I AM GOING TO SMOKE HIS ASHES AND GET SOOOOOOO HIGH.

Tadao Jun 20th, 2009 05:08 PM

I wouldn't recommend it.

Evil Robot Jun 20th, 2009 05:30 PM

EVIL ROBOTS BODY WILL NOT BE RECOVERED FROM THE WRECKAGE.

Colonel Flagg Jun 20th, 2009 05:32 PM

Die? What is this "die" of which you speak? :confused

Seriously, burn me up and grind me down, baby.

stevetothepast Jun 20th, 2009 05:38 PM

turning into an otter.

Pub Lover Jun 20th, 2009 05:52 PM

I don't much care as I'LL BE FREE!

Kitsa Jun 20th, 2009 06:11 PM

Definitely not the Body Farm. My old entomology professor had a terribly amusing story concerning a woman who peeped through the fence, saw corpses strewn everywhere, and ran off screaming about a mass murder. He had a lot of good stories like that.

Esuohlim Jun 20th, 2009 10:49 PM

Who cares about the body I'm gonna be a ghost and I'm going to haunt the women's locker room at the gym :rollin

Kitsa Jun 20th, 2009 10:59 PM

I had this kickass aunt who told a bunch of people she was coming back as a bird, as she was dying. She succeeded in scaring the shit out of everyone at the funeral because it was under a tree, too close to a nest, and the bird was dive-bombing everyone randomly.

Otto Jun 20th, 2009 11:27 PM

I want to be dipped in clear plastic or wax and be put up on a pole in my front lawn so I can serve as some sort of creepy lawn ornament.

Guitar Woman Jun 21st, 2009 12:31 AM

Buried at sea

Big McLargehuge Jun 21st, 2009 12:54 AM

I have an unusual skull. I would like to sell it if i can.

darkvare Jun 21st, 2009 02:41 AM

can you sell your body to special effect technicians?

Shyandquietguy Jun 21st, 2009 02:50 AM

I would like to dehydrated and positioned carefully in an arcade cabinet. My dick would be carved into a typical joy stick. When ever someone lost, I would ejaculate. The game would be Pac-Man, set at the last ten levels and the ghosts will be invisible.

It's either that or a speed bump at the local daycare with a pave fault.

Fathom Zero Jun 21st, 2009 03:29 AM

I want to explode.

DevilWearsPrada Jun 21st, 2009 04:53 AM

yeah and anyone in the vicinity will get fathom zero bile on them and attract the horde

MarioRPG Jun 21st, 2009 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 634747)
I want to explode.

Haha, this is awesome.

Dimnos Jun 21st, 2009 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 634682)
Donate my good organs, quicky cremation, maybe have my ashes sprinkled somewhere cool.

This is what I am going to to do. The only question is where to have the suckers family spread the ashes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 634706)
Definitely not the Body Farm. My old entomology professor had a terribly amusing story concerning a woman who peeped through the fence, saw corpses strewn everywhere, and ran off screaming about a mass murder. He had a lot of good stories like that.

http://www.damninteresting.com/?p=924

Kitsa Jun 21st, 2009 11:21 AM

Yeah. This was my professor, but I think the guy you found is a good buddy of his.

I took a summer Forensic Entomology class. It was all FBI-in-training and coroners- I was the only med student there. It was hot as hell and collecting maggots off dead pigs wasn't necessarily a good time, but the guy had some incredible stories. Plus, I'm on some list somewhere as being qualified to come help pick maggots off corpses. No, they've never called me.

The first night we did our field work...which was a tamer version of the Body Farm, dead pigs instead of humans...he ended the day with a giant hog roast complete with lots of white rice. Never have I been happier about my part-kosherness. I ate at Arby's.

My diploma is bordered with maggots.

Dimnos Jun 21st, 2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 634759)
...he ended the day with a giant hog roast complete with lots of white rice.

...My diploma is bordered with maggots.

:lol That guy sounds awesome.

Kitsa Jun 21st, 2009 03:00 PM

Yeah, I need to figure out which binder that diploma is in so I can show it off, it's pretty cool.