I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2011 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69707904)

replicant Dec 1st, 2011 01:20 AM

Thanks 10K, :)
I hope your SS is extra good to you.
Woohoo! Let the shopping begin! Weeeeeeeeeeee!

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 1st, 2011 01:23 AM

Sorry it took longer that I expected it to. I really didn't think I was going to be able to do it. Hope its a good one this year. If anyone has any difficulty with the new deadlines just pm me.

Mockery Dec 1st, 2011 01:48 AM

Just ordered the gift(s) for my Secret Santa recipient. This should be good :picklehat

Tacobot Dec 1st, 2011 02:17 AM

Sweet i got my victim! i mean lucky little boy/girl. I cant wait to get shopping. Thanks 10K for sticking with it, hope you get something good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 751074)
Just ordered the gift(s) for my Secret Santa recipient. This should be good :picklehat

That last part sounds pretty ominous. Can't wait to see what you got your recipient.

Pentegarn Dec 1st, 2011 08:20 AM

I got my person and am getting their stuff as we speak, some of it will be out of the used category so I can get them more for my budget, hope that is OK

Spoilers!

BatmanJohnson Dec 1st, 2011 09:46 AM

Yay time to go shopping after work~

Pentegarn Dec 1st, 2011 10:16 AM

OK Stuff sent, the cost to send stuff was more than the spending limit

The_Punk_Hippie Dec 1st, 2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 751103)

That statement scares me o_0

replicant Dec 1st, 2011 11:51 AM

I have bought my stuff. Just have to receive it. Then comes the really fun stuff - inventive packaging! MWHWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

dextire Dec 1st, 2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 751103)

Holy crap, man! I hope you get some awesome stuff in return. :xmas3
Hmm... everyone likes stickers and feathers right? :lol

Pentegarn Dec 1st, 2011 01:49 PM

Well to be fair I do think weight 'weighed' into the cost :rimshot

Ex Leper Dec 1st, 2011 04:12 PM

I got some great stuff for my person. One package will arrive very soon and the other will come later in the month. :halloween

Protoclown Dec 1st, 2011 06:01 PM

I never gave out my address, so I am wondering how the person assigned to me is going to send anything.

10K, I just sent you my address information so you can forward it along to whoever.

The_Punk_Hippie Dec 1st, 2011 11:35 PM

*flail* I have no idea what to get for my person... except for one thing (hooray handmade gift of awesomeness, shopping will wait until the weekend)

(& no worries - I read the rules, I'm adding handmade on top of the spending limit, for some extra awesomeness :D)

Ex Leper Dec 1st, 2011 11:37 PM

Check the interest thread and if that fails anything that was reviewed on the site is a good suggestion.

dextire Dec 1st, 2011 11:43 PM

You can also browse through the Secret Santa event from last year (and the events previous to that) for a lot of great ideas. :xmas1

Mockery Dec 2nd, 2011 12:05 AM

Yeah, you don't have to worry about what people are into. Just get something that you think anybody would enjoy and/or have fun photographing 'n playing with for the Secret Santa event. Long as you're not a cheap ass shopping at the dollar store (which is not allowed), you should be just fine.

inferno Dec 2nd, 2011 02:46 AM

I'll just watch everyone else then.

Then watch some more.

Then watch you (yes you).

Then take a nap.

While still watching.

But I digress.
Curse my moral and contractual obligations to not acknowledge the existence of Christmas until after Thanksgiving.
But such is the life of a revolutionary.
[Single tear of ultimate sadness]
[Longing look at the moon for the hope of a better future]
[Tear falls off the edge of the mountain top into the darkness bellow]

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 2nd, 2011 09:10 AM

Why don't you save that tear of ultimate sadness for some real problems.

BatmanJohnson Dec 2nd, 2011 10:12 AM

Shipped this morning, hope my secret santa enjoys!

stonewar Dec 2nd, 2011 05:02 PM

shopping tonight!

inferno Dec 2nd, 2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 751176)
Why don't you save that tear of ultimate sadness for some real problems.

Never mind then.
I had just wanted to clarify that I'm not angry or upset, for it sounded like 10K thought I was, and that such was insulting to him.
I'm looking forward to see what people get, because from knowing this site, I tell that just seeing what people got will be as fun as getting things.
I'm not some other person, trolling or being an ass,(there is no point in me doing that, its just stupid) I was seriously just trying to explain my humor, because I know that it doesn't always translate to text well, so that I could enjoy being on the forums.
The picture was simply a literal gift, for you can get enjoyment out of just a simple fun to look at picture.
I'm a silly, fun person, don't assume anything negatively.
That's it, lets have fun.
:)
Its Christmas time!!!:xmas3

Ex Leper Dec 2nd, 2011 10:27 PM

I think Pram made a new account

Grislygus Dec 3rd, 2011 02:15 AM

would someone tell Mother Theresa's hippie sister to calm the fuck down

Grislygus Dec 3rd, 2011 02:19 AM

whoops, sorry. I meant WELCOME