I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bye, Guys. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9850)

Schimid Mar 3rd, 2004 06:23 PM

Bye, Guys.

:(

I have no regrets. :(

Emu Mar 3rd, 2004 06:24 PM

see ya :hugs

FartinMowler Mar 3rd, 2004 06:27 PM

I wonder what it said before he edited it? "Hey tonight I'm a pirate"?

ScruU2wice Mar 3rd, 2004 06:28 PM

:(

Schimid Mar 3rd, 2004 06:36 PM

I think it was Dr. Nick Riviera that sealed the deal, showing us that yet another Pee Wee Herman/Suck 'n' Fuck clone can be created and most likely accepted.

So bye. :(

Dr. Nick Riviera Mar 3rd, 2004 06:39 PM

Bye Schimid!

Gurlugon Mar 3rd, 2004 06:42 PM

Dr. Nick IS Pee Wee. :/

ANOTHER EDIT: Apparently I do a good job of stating the obvious.

agroskaterik Mar 3rd, 2004 06:47 PM

SCHIMID, DONT GO :( !

camacazio Mar 3rd, 2004 07:08 PM

You were the only one who ever said anything mean to me.

Don't go :(

Flynn Mar 3rd, 2004 07:53 PM

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Schimid Mar 3rd, 2004 08:09 PM

What's that? Sorry, I can't hear what you're saying you fucking deuchebag.

Maybe I'm just getting old. Isn't that crazy? Old people. You know what'd be really funny? If we said they should all be shot and put it on a message board. Wow, I'd love to see their faces when they read something like that! They'd be shocked and appalled.

Get it? Because, you know, old people usually get respect, so to do the total opposite, why, that's genius! I think you should make a thread about this right now! It would be comic gold! I bet everyone would like you then!

You know? Because old people are old and they have to use walkers? Maybe if you called them crusty, that'd be hilarious!

Really? Why don't you go do it now?

Seriously.

It'd be sooooooo funny.

Flynn Mar 3rd, 2004 08:15 PM

I thought you were leaving. So leave.

Schimid Mar 3rd, 2004 08:17 PM

Not until you make that hilarious topic!

Rongi Mar 3rd, 2004 08:19 PM

First Bobo just leaves without a goodbye, then noob's computer breaks, Willie quits the internet and now schimid is leaving. :(

Lotida Mar 3rd, 2004 08:20 PM

Not another "I'm Leaving" thread! :rolleyes

There needs to be one "i'm leaving" thread and whenever someone gets their panties in a bunch they can post in it. :greatidea

ItalianStereotype Mar 3rd, 2004 08:29 PM

oi, or maybe you should all quit driving good members away with your fuckery.

soundtest Mar 3rd, 2004 08:36 PM

Schimid NOT YOU :tear

and by that I don't mean leaving I mean making an "I'm leaving" thread. Unless it's an inside joke I just don't get. In which case LOL I'M IN ON IT TOO GUYS! :D

But seriously I thought all "I'm leaving" threads were supposed to be locked or removed? Or does this rule only apply to deviants?

EverythingWillSuck Mar 3rd, 2004 08:37 PM

I quit too.

Schimid Mar 3rd, 2004 08:40 PM

Fuck it, lock it then.

I'll sacrifice a little dignity if I can just give the forum one last fuck you.

Lotida Mar 3rd, 2004 08:41 PM

Bend over and let them give one last one to you too!!! :) :morefuckery

soundtest Mar 3rd, 2004 08:51 PM

Sorry Schimid - you're one of my favourite people here and it sucks that you don't want to be here anymore. Rather than make an "I'm leaving" thread, why not just come out and say what you really want? Someone pisses you off, do something about it, ignore them, whatever. I don't want to sound harsh but if you're gonna leave, leave. Life will go on here as it does when everybody leaves.... and comes back.

MESSAGE FORUMS ARE NOT STATIC

Schimid Mar 3rd, 2004 09:01 PM

I totally understand what you mean, and I'm not trying to act like me leaving is going to crack the ground under your feet.

But the point is, nothing is going to be done.

Nothing CAN be done.

It's unfair to ban people, especially from this type of board. So, nothing can be done about those whose "comedy stylings" I don't agree with. The style of these boards have changed, and I don't like it, so I'm leaving.

For me, these forums are now just crawling across a fucking desert. There is no humor, there are no more characters, there is only mesobe. And Flynn. And rainbowbrite.

The forums lost their charm for me, and that's probably no one's fault but my own. Just about everyone with any smidgen of originality seems to have up and left including you, soundtest.

I'm not gonna justify myself, though, because I'm sure that this place is still great for others. Just not for me, and I'm damn sure that I'm not the only one.

soundtest Mar 3rd, 2004 09:14 PM

But just think how many times people have come to the conclusion that this board has hit 'rock bottom'? It's an ever-changing community that has it's entertaining moments and dull periods - one where you can participate and add to it, or not.

Ok, Pee Wee Herman and the generics suck. Nobody is arguing that. But virtually everybody new here at one point or another sucked (except maybe Jin). I'm not saying that Pee Wee or Suck 'n Fuck or whoever the annoying person of the week is gonna be the next Chojin or whatever... but everybody needs time to adapt to this community, and some people just want to be liked so they act outrageous or do whatever they can to get attention. Then they may become the forum 'baddie' and then eventually they'll either adapt, become actually interesting, or get bored and leave. Then more annoying people will come and those who have adapted will complain that it's 'the end'. I dunno man. I've preached enough and am sounding retarded I'm sure. I don't want you to go, but I can't force you to stay. Maybe just take a week off or something? That's what I do when if I find it boring.

sadie Mar 3rd, 2004 09:18 PM

well said.

Poxpower Mar 3rd, 2004 09:41 PM

Well I don't post often, but I'm one of those evil lurker people, and I don't think the board has changed ever since I joined last spring, so maybe you're just naturally getting tired. I've seen it happen a lot, people just hit that point where they feel like leaving forever. But never seem to go through with it.
Which is great. I've been noticing... interesting... people like Pee Wee and UPC and even though they are bland and dumb, it doesn't really hurt to leave them here O.o
Everyone got a good laugh out of UPC, and I'm sure most of you appreciate having Pee Wee around to shit on.

Bleh it'll pass. And if it doesn't, farewell.