I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Dimnos Nov 3rd, 2011 02:22 AM

If you think Batman is going to be short, buy it used from gamestop and beat it within a week to return for a full refund...

kahljorn Nov 3rd, 2011 03:36 AM

IM A DRAGON

OxBlood Nov 3rd, 2011 05:19 AM

Heroes 6 is...hard! I canīt even beat the second Tutorial-Mission on normal...okay, maybe I could whittle them down slowly by dying over and over but thatīs not how itīs supposed to be...

The game even warns me that if I take too many weeks, I will face unbeatable enemies...thatīs...FUCKING STUPID!

Still, I love you, Heroes of Might and Magic 6, even though you have no Town-Screen (yet...Ubisoft apparently will patch one in later). And of course, Heroes 3 still reigns supreme, blahblah.

Dimnos Nov 3rd, 2011 08:44 PM

In what fucking world are you a god damn dragon? :<

kahljorn Nov 3rd, 2011 09:10 PM

IM A DRAGON

how come you never play LOL?

did you get baned again

executioneer Nov 3rd, 2011 09:37 PM

i never play lol because lol sucks >: :h8rts

darkvare Nov 4th, 2011 12:29 AM

noone was talking to you

executioneer Nov 4th, 2011 12:42 AM

of course, i'm not an expert on shit games so why would you talk to me about LoL

Sam Nov 4th, 2011 01:03 AM

I NEVER PLAY LOL BECAUSE IT'S POODICKS.

Zhukov Nov 4th, 2011 06:28 AM

I played it for about 5 minutes before I realised I would hate it.

kahljorn Nov 4th, 2011 08:36 AM

NO YOURE POODICKS

Dimnos Nov 4th, 2011 09:44 PM

I have been knocking ot some console titles recently. Right now, Uncharted 3 multi player I have all my attention. any of you with a ps3 should get in on it with me. Vare...

k0k0 Nov 4th, 2011 09:57 PM

I don't have a ps3 and I'm saving all of my boners for skyrim.

Zomboid Nov 4th, 2011 10:22 PM

Same here. FUCK THA PS3.

darkvare Nov 4th, 2011 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 748807)
I have been knocking ot some console titles recently. Right now, Uncharted 3 multi player I have all my attention. any of you with a ps3 should get in on it with me. Vare...

i'll rent it on sunday, right now i downloaded dc universe which went free to play and i found some annoying glitches :\

Rongi Nov 5th, 2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 748164)
I see nothing wrong with that, Bof4 is a great game. You might want to play it on your own machine though, I mean what about the saves? ;)

I don't have a PS3 :(

I'm still playing BOF4. Idk why I like this game so much, there's tons of crappy filler puzzles and not a big variety of enemies you fight during random encounters. The story is ok, kind of typical JRPG thing where the main character has a mysterious past and you have to save the world from some effeminate evil guy.

Emu Nov 5th, 2011 02:31 PM

You might like BOF3 better. I haven't played 4 but from what I hear 3 is basically a slightly more lighthearted version of 4 with a better dragon system and story.

Rongi Nov 5th, 2011 02:55 PM

I like the game, I am just much more aware of its limitations than I was when I was 10 years old (the last time I played it)

I think after I beat BOF4 I'm going to play Threads of Fate, another game I loved as a kid

kahljorn Nov 5th, 2011 10:54 PM

yea i liked breath of fire 3 better than 4.

man i regret selling all of my psx games but i guess it doesnt matter since breath of fire 3 is on the pc.

i still have breath of fire dragon quarter though :lol

k0k0 Nov 5th, 2011 11:51 PM

All this talk of old rpgs got me playing 'Albert Odyssey: The Legend of Aldean' again. Got it running on a saturn emulator since I don't want to go through the trouble of hooking up the saturn to a monitor. It's such a great rpg. Sure, the talking sword and some bits are cheesy, but it's really great.

OxBlood Nov 7th, 2011 02:54 AM

I only played Bof3 in the PSP-Version but the only thing it really did was make me run over to the PSN and buy Bof4...then again, I never played 3 and loved 4 when I got it on the PS1 back in the day. Nostalgia-Bonus I guess.

Phoenix Gamma Nov 7th, 2011 08:26 AM

Playing Sonic Generations on steam to hold me over until Zelda. I think the best description is that it's the Beatles: LOVE album; it's all the stuff you know and love, remastered and kiiiiiind of remixed/mashed up, but not so much that it's totally different. Also half the members are gone so there's no big comeback so don't overreact ya fucker.

The graphics are pretty as hell. There are some stages that make your eyes cum rainbows. The controls are iffy though, and I don't like how most of the game's content is recycled Challenge levels, because I guess Sega didn't want us to have too many levels without paying for DLC first.

Also, it's 2011 and Sega still can't optimize their PC games for shit.

Esuohlim Nov 7th, 2011 01:12 PM

I started Mother 3 again, which I haven't played since the patch came out three years ago. We'll see if I'll get past Chapter 2 this time :rolleyes

Fathom Zero Nov 7th, 2011 01:41 PM

Esuohlim Nov 7th, 2011 01:45 PM

:lol Ever since I saw that on Facebook I think it's been on my mind

I think the problem I had last time was that the whole first chapter is way more story than gameplay and I got kind of bored.