I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pandajuice Apr 10th, 2008 07:18 AM

I'm here. The fun can stop now. PUB!

Pandajuice Apr 10th, 2008 07:30 AM

THESE PRETZELS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!

Pandajuice Apr 10th, 2008 07:31 AM

Pandajuice Apr 10th, 2008 07:42 AM

It's OK! I have NO problem talking to myself! I'm the most interesting person I know anyway!

In fact, I hereby deem page 1495 as the All-Pandajuice page!

Don't cockblock.

RaNkeri Apr 10th, 2008 07:42 AM

ElPila666 Apr 10th, 2008 07:44 AM

ElPila666 Apr 10th, 2008 07:48 AM

FUCK! Did you searched for No Retreat No Surrender too?

ElPila666 Apr 10th, 2008 07:50 AM

This guy weared the Predator suit in the first movie, right?

RaNkeri Apr 10th, 2008 07:54 AM

Nope. He was supposed to, but he withdrew because he was afraid of being injured.

RaNkeri Apr 10th, 2008 07:55 AM

The guy who wore the predator suit in the 1st and 2nd movie was kevin Peter Hall, may he rest in peace :(

ElPila666 Apr 10th, 2008 08:10 AM

The sascuath of Harry And The Hendersons was role made by that dude too, i always thoght that was Hulk Hogan inside that suit

Pandajuice Apr 10th, 2008 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 547705)
The guy who wore the predator suit in the 1st and 2nd movie was kevin Peter Hall, may he rest in peace :(

I guess the first guy who was afraid of getting hurt had a reason to be afraid..

RaNkeri Apr 10th, 2008 08:17 AM

He didn't die because of an accident during the filming.

Quote:

In the fall of 1990, Hall was involved in a serious car accident in Los Angeles. During surgery for his critical wounds, he received a blood transfusion that was contaminated with HIV. He soon contracted AIDS and went public with his illness with the full support of his wife.
On April 10, 1991, Hall met an untimely death from pneumonia. He was 35 years old

RaNkeri Apr 10th, 2008 08:54 AM

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 547681)
So that means I've been stuck in this pub lab for twelve hours and forty five minutes, and you've been here whenever I've signed on

Are you a guardian spirit

I've got a twelve hour work day & enough seconds here & there to have this window open in the background, then I have four hours of free time that I use to kick back & relax so I spend it here. All while so drunk I could fall over.

I miss the days of unemployment where my sole preoccupation was posting here. I got to sleep in.

Sethomas Apr 10th, 2008 02:52 PM

Every once in a while, something in my spam folder will be just good enough for me to open. And when I do this, sometimes I'm not entirely displeased.
---
We invite you to the world of happiness!
By and by you'll notice positive changes happening to your boner!
Initiate prodigious transformation of that part of your body!
---
I'm glad these changes I've noticed happening to my boner are positive ones. And I'm sure that Asila would be quite sufficient to initiate prodigious transformation of that part of [my] body, thank you!

Guitar Woman Apr 10th, 2008 02:54 PM

:lol

ElPila666 Apr 10th, 2008 02:59 PM

:pagebrak

ElPila666 Apr 10th, 2008 03:05 PM

I need shock treatment :tear

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 03:07 PM

Beautiful girl, love the dress. High school smile, oh yes. Where she is now I can only guess. Gone baby, gone. I can tell by the way that you move and walk, I can see by the way that you baby talk. I know by the way that you treat your man I can love you baby, until it's a CRIME!

Where can I find a woman like that? I'm looking in the mirror all the time, wondering what she don't see in me. I've been funny & been cool with the lines. Isn't that the way love is supposed to be? Tell me, where can I find a woman like that?

Guitar Woman Apr 10th, 2008 03:08 PM

El Pila is not restricted by the 24 posts per page standard. He is just that awesome.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 547763)
He is just that awesome.

Thank you. ;)

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 03:22 PM

Quote:

Every once in a while, something in my spam folder will be just good enough for me to open. And when I do this, sometimes I'm not entirely displeased.
---
---
I'm glad these changes I've noticed happening to my boner are positive ones. And I'm sure that Asila would be quite sufficient to initiate prodigious transformation of that part of [my] body, thank you!
:lol I'll post something more appropriate when my small child is not unfolding all my clean laundry right next to me. Cause you know, that would be creepy.

Tadao Apr 10th, 2008 03:30 PM

Liquid won't mind.

MarioRPG Apr 10th, 2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 547754)
---
---

I don't even know what prodigious means. Back in my day penis ads were simple, with words like "big" and "rod".