I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   the rave scene and all those who disrespect it (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700954)

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 09:30 PM

the rave scene and all those who disrespect it

just like to point out to all whom havent even been part of the rave culture i have worked in and supported for 20 years ....

please do not disrespect what you clearly know nothing about and have no idea what it has done for the music and youth culture for 20 years .....

if it wasnt for the rave ,dance electric music movement where would music that you all claim to enjoy and listen to be ???

you are all names on the back of a public toilet door

DevilWearsPrada Oct 31st, 2008 09:36 PM

character :rolleyes

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 09:39 PM

been called lot worse just have lot of respect for the rave culture and dont like it being disrespected in misinformed ways by people who clearly have no knowledge of what they are disrespecting ....

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 31st, 2008 09:41 PM

Lies. No one listens to Rave music for 20 years. Let alone work in it.

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 09:43 PM

really mate ...trust me i have been into the rave scene here since 1988 ,look up sweets the original kilted raver ..........google me please just to prove a point

Zomboid Oct 31st, 2008 09:46 PM

what the fuck

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 09:48 PM

check the oxford dictionary for definition of cunt hahahaha second discription after womens genitalia

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 09:49 PM

www.bebo.com/GTRRS WWW.BEBO.COM/SWEETSTOKR ARE YAH BRAVE ENOUGH HAHAHAHA

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 09:51 PM

WWW.FANTAZIA.ORG.UK COME JOIN THE RAVES FOURM

Kitsa Oct 31st, 2008 09:51 PM

AND FURTHERMORE

I WILL ABIDE NO DISRESPECT TOWARD QUILTERS

THEY ARE A NOBLE BREED

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 09:53 PM

FEATHER DOWN OR DUCK DOWN

Kitsa Oct 31st, 2008 09:54 PM

ALL OF THE ABOVE AND THEN SOME.

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 09:55 PM

SEEN ME CAT ?

Kitsa Oct 31st, 2008 09:57 PM

Ah, man. Well, you'd like Mountain Girl. She's way into raving. She thinks the raves in Goa are the nearest thing (in spirit) to the original Acid Tests.

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 09:59 PM

LOVE GOA MATE ,AGREE WITH THE POINT IN ONE RESPECT ,ON THE OTHER HAND SCOTLAND IS THE HOME OF THE HARDCORE EUPHORIA

Kitsa Oct 31st, 2008 10:01 PM

If you say so.

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:02 PM

i know so mate 20 years in the scene that is the defining music culture that everyone says would never last ...its a religon

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 31st, 2008 10:02 PM

What was Rave called before you got into the business? Crap? What has it branched off into now? Crap?

Can't wait for all the new rayvehem.

Kitsa Oct 31st, 2008 10:05 PM

As far as I can tell, you're roaring into a library on a tank with guns blazing.

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:05 PM

hahaha clearly you arent old enough to even know what your talking about .....

and just so you know my father was a chemist who supplied your junkie ,my brother is a spanner to tighten your nuts and we dont have trucks we have baselines big fat 16 wheeler hardcore bass lines

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 31st, 2008 10:07 PM

It's Friday night. It's Halloween. Why not, let's rave away.....at the reviews this car got.

Original Rave-Mobile....Euro trash not included.

Kitsa Oct 31st, 2008 10:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1eDmuYQg8

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:10 PM

erm no thanks just shows the direction and intelligence for a fair and reasonable debate is goin ......back to crap attempts to disrespect what its all about lol

Kitsa Oct 31st, 2008 10:11 PM

who was debating, again? I'm a little lost.

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:13 PM

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oxYuY5CbE8I
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=N5C4LN...eature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/results?search...rch_type=&aq=f

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:14 PM

if you have any musical taste have a look through vids tell me thats not something you know you havent seen

Tadao Oct 31st, 2008 10:14 PM

just like to point out to all whom havent even been part of the goth culture i have worked in and supported for 20 years ....

please do not disrespect what you clearly know nothing about and have no idea what it has done for the music and youth culture for 20 years .....

if it wasnt for the goth ,emo music movement where would music that you all claim to enjoy and listen to be ???

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 591252)
just like to point out to all whom havent even been part of the goth culture i have worked in and supported for 20 years ....

if it wasnt for the goth ,emo music movement where would music that you all claim to enjoy and listen to be ???

hahaha can you not think of something original and meaningful to post to prove the point ...

toilet doors open

Tadao Oct 31st, 2008 10:18 PM

hahaha can you not think of something original and meaningful to post to prove the point ...

toilet doors open

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:19 PM

point proven of your maturity and intellect

Tadao Oct 31st, 2008 10:19 PM

:gigh

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:26 PM

the reinfocerments are coming

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 31st, 2008 10:26 PM

I was pretty disappointed in the videos you posted Dr. Rave. I myself am a much better dancer than the collective involved there. I've seen bums dance better and not even because they wanted a cigarette or money. Out of boredom with a better groove. I would never give your music the time of day to dance to either.

Kitsa Oct 31st, 2008 10:28 PM

Wait a second, are you saying this place is about to be beseiged by ravers for no good reason?

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:29 PM

never said i had a doctorate in rave mate .....do have a love and respect for something that aint about money or next nicotine fix but love for music and atmosphere and being together with everyone no matter what colour ,creed,religous background you are from no predjuces to anyone

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 591265)
Wait a second, are you saying this place is about to be beseiged by ravers for no good reason?

not at all why ?

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:31 PM

best thing to come of canada in last few years deadmau5

Kitsa Oct 31st, 2008 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweets the rave legaend (Post 591262)
the reinfocerments are coming

That's why.

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:33 PM

haha its called banter ;)

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:34 PM

comes in pill form like xtc ;)

e-ski Oct 31st, 2008 10:36 PM

and as a man who claims to love scotch sorry whisky you should understand the banter kitsa

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 591265)

personally didnt think musci in any forn had any bounderies? raver ,emo,goth ,rocker ect ect ?

or am i just too open minded ?

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 31st, 2008 10:38 PM

This is going to be annoying for a week at least.

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e-ski (Post 591276)
and as a man who claims to love scotch sorry whisky you should understand the banter kitsa

;) now we are talking ....loading haggis cannon

e-ski Oct 31st, 2008 10:39 PM

how are we this evening sweets?

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 591278)

just a week ,no staying power i can make this last trust me im an expert

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:40 PM

e-ski you know me mate just warming up the sweets tokr express ,all about the scene they know they know nothing about ...all its about bud is respect ...

e-ski Oct 31st, 2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 591278)

a week we been at this over 30 years between us wont get rid of us that easy

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:43 PM

hahaha well said bro ;) wait till the tazia crew get involved hahaha

e-ski Oct 31st, 2008 10:43 PM

i know P.L.U.R here comes there quote from their guide

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:45 PM

haha PEACE.LOVE UNITY AND RESPECT ..TO ALL WHOMEVER THEY ARE ,NO MATTER WHAT COLOUR,CREAD,RELIGON ,BACKGROUND THEY COME FROM ........IF EVERYONR FOLLOWED THIS THE WORLD WOULD BE SO DIFFERENT

e-ski Oct 31st, 2008 10:55 PM

so true no war for oil just a world of happy people but then again look where we are at i reckon this place needs the black (tar) cloud

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:57 PM

anyway yah banter nutter lol

Kitsa Oct 31st, 2008 10:57 PM

I was promised no siege :/

e-ski Oct 31st, 2008 10:59 PM

this isnt a siege just a friendly occupation

Tadao Oct 31st, 2008 10:59 PM

This is sad, It's a couple of ravers without a rave on Halloween. You guys must be posers.

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 10:59 PM

promises are made to be broken ;) no siege just a fair and equal debate thats what fourms are for lol

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 591293)
This is sad, It's a couple of ravers without a rave on Halloween. You guys must be posers.

not at all mate its 2am here the biggest event this year is 8pm here 40 djs ,7 live acts and thousands at sell out event www.rezerection.net

Kitsa Oct 31st, 2008 11:02 PM

I still don't know who the hell is debating the quality of raves. Even Tadao's baiting is halfassed.

I'm just trying to kill half an hour before I leave for a party.

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 11:03 PM

debate was started here we are just supporting what we love

http://www.i-mockery.com/antirave/faq.php

e-ski Oct 31st, 2008 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweets the rave legaend (Post 591295)
not at all mate its 2am here the biggest event this year is 8pm here 40 djs ,7 live acts and thousands at sell out event www.rezerection.net

oh yes and besides aint halloween your christmas what are a pair of pseudo goths doing indoors sun still up?

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 11:12 PM

ah maybe just maybe ,we could have a constructive game of old skool knowledge that stems past divides that are clearly involved here

e-ski Oct 31st, 2008 11:20 PM

convert them to the light side

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 11:21 PM

hahaha luke im your fasher hahaha

e-ski Oct 31st, 2008 11:24 PM

and thats yer sister ya wee vert lol

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 11:24 PM

hahaha and thats vertical for the dropping ;)

Tadao Oct 31st, 2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweets the rave legaend (Post 591297)
debate was started here we are just supporting what we love

http://www.i-mockery.com/antirave/faq.php

Hahahaha typical raver, behind the times and borrowing someone elses scene.

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 591310)
Hahahaha typical raver, behind the times and borrowing someone elses scene.

behind times ? not at all followed and diversed with the scene ,love all music ,but rave is my first love simple as ,behind the times is everyone heres interprataion of what you know nothing about but find time to slate

Tadao Oct 31st, 2008 11:36 PM

I wish you would love English and sentence structure as well. Half the time I can't understand what you are trying to say. BTW, what rave ends at 2am? You guys are total posers.

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 11:38 PM

i never said i had been to a rave tonight ,considering most events are held on saturdays ,being it is 3am saturday morning here ,trust me i will be out later this evening for 12 hour event

e-ski Oct 31st, 2008 11:39 PM

music is my first love it will be my last

kahljorn Oct 31st, 2008 11:39 PM

WAIT TILL TAXIA GETS INVOLVED DUDE
THEYLL BE BRICKEN SHITS THEN

U KNW WHAT I MEAN JELLY BEAN?

OH YEA THEN WELL HAVE THAT OTHER INTERNET RAVER GANG COME HERRE AND ITLL BE A JAM A ND THYLL BE IN A JAM HAHA HIGH FICVE

i-mockery you're in some serious trouble!

e-ski Oct 31st, 2008 11:40 PM

posers yeah ok then what poser parties in a tent in a field till 8 in the morning

kahljorn Oct 31st, 2008 11:41 PM

hikers and other camp site patrons?

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 11:42 PM

cant wait ......i dont need to brick anything ,i know what i know because i have been there and lived it ,simple as ......

and have as much factual proof required ...i have no reason to lie or begin a debate that i have no knowledge of ....all im stating is being involved in the uk scene for 20 years i know what im talking bout ..

sweets the rave legaend Oct 31st, 2008 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 591317)
hikers and other camp site patrons?

inteligence proven clearly you have none

kahljorn Oct 31st, 2008 11:54 PM

I've been involved in the United States Rave SCENE (we capitalize it for SUPERIORITYT) for 27 years, and everybody in the united states rave scene knows that UK ravers are stupid jackasses and they don't even really know what a party is.

like i went to this one UK rave and it was supposed to be some big deal and it was on a horse farm and there was horse poop and really more horse than people but it still got rave reviews among UK ravers.
that's why united states ravers stay away from uk raves and the TRULYU INTELLIGENT UK ravers all end up finding some american hussy to fuck for citizenship. the fact that y ou are still a UK raver proves beyond even the slightest shadow of doubt that you are clearly a lunatic monogoloid who probably stayed in kindergarden till they were of age to join their secondary educational instutition aka raving

that's 27 years of experience speaking for itself

Tadao Oct 31st, 2008 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweets the rave legaend (Post 591318)
i know what im talking bout ..

I'm sure you do, but none of us can understand you ADD ridden half sentences.

Tadao Nov 1st, 2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e-ski (Post 591316)
posers yeah ok then what poser parties in a tent in a field till 8 in the morning

You sad fucks party in a tent in the fields? I'm glad to be American were we have deserts and warehouses.

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 12:02 AM

funny the american rave scene which comes from talents like frankie knuckles ,lenny dee(plays in scotland because it is best scene in the world )the scene in which every hardcore dj respects ,and fact that promoters such as james raize continually books artists from scotland to play events in arizona ,and fact the so called events in fields with more horses and poop that ravers ??? ok then .....
the same fields where acts like the prodigy,utah saints ,altern 8,ultrasonic,shades of ryhtm ,the rat pack have continually quoted as the arenas where they hold in their records as the defining events that moulded the rave culture world wide

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 591322)
You sad fucks party in a tent in the fields? I'm glad to be American were we have deserts and warehouses.

sadly we dont have deserts ,warehouse parties plenty and events that weekly have attendances of thousands ,no trouble ,no violence ,just eveyone out to enjoy the vibe

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 12:05 AM

question ...what are the largest attendances to an event in america ?weekly or monthly dedicated to rave/hardcore ect

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 12:06 AM

and whats the point in crude names ? dont see it coming from this end ?

kahljorn Nov 1st, 2008 12:11 AM

all i know is that night more uk ravers were maimed from trying to ride horses that night than probably people have ever been bucked off of horses ever. you people from the uk might be stupid enough to think that horses are friendly but in the united states we've had the WILD WEST.

the wild west spirit still lives on in the american rave scene and we know how to treat farm animals at a rave. You don't trifle with or smile at horses. THey don't like that shit, they just think you're making fun of their teeth. that's what is wrong with the uk rave scene; no understanding for our animal friends.

kahljorn Nov 1st, 2008 12:11 AM

Quote:

and whats the point in crude names ? dont see it coming from this end ?
Haven't you been insulting people's intelligence? It might not be a "crude name" but it's just as much of an insult.

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 12:14 AM

hahaha ,dont think i have ever said or shown any disrespect for animals ,horses or what ever ....obviously you have different lifestyles and animal habitats to a shity wee island like the uk in your opinion ...

the fact is rave is rave where ever your from world wide ,its about unity ....

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 591330)
Haven't you been insulting people's intelligence? It might not be a "crude name" but it's just as much of an insult.

yes i have in respect to the debate ,not to there personal attributes ,but to the knowledge of the scene ,a fair debate is about having knowledge to support your facts ....

Tadao Nov 1st, 2008 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweets the rave legaend (Post 591327)
question ...what are the largest attendances to an event in america ?weekly or monthly dedicated to rave/hardcore ect

Errr, we Americans have moved on to create new music for you candy fags to steal and claim that you where there when it all started.

Tadao Nov 1st, 2008 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 591329)
all i know is that night more uk ravers were maimed from trying to ride horses that night than probably people have ever been bucked off of horses ever. you people from the uk might be stupid enough to think that horses are friendly but in the united states we've had the WILD WEST.

the wild west spirit still lives on in the american rave scene and we know how to treat farm animals at a rave. You don't trifle with or smile at horses. THey don't like that shit, they just think you're making fun of their teeth. that's what is wrong with the uk rave scene; no understanding for our animal friends.

or of teeth

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 12:22 AM

i have never claimed i was there when it all started considering ,the rave culture started in europe,america,ibiza ,where ever ......and dont think im could be a candy fag ...

and america doesnt hold the monoply in musical creation ...

Tadao Nov 1st, 2008 12:28 AM

Actually we do, it would also seem that you hold the monopoly on periods.

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 12:31 AM

hahah ok then ....

and obviously you have one track mind on music , and its origins .....

Tadao Nov 1st, 2008 12:53 AM

Well, are you gonna tell me how I'm wrong?

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 12:54 AM

you tell me how your right .....you have the answers

Tadao Nov 1st, 2008 01:21 AM

Yes, I do have the answers. The answer is you are a 12 year old who just found out about electro and stumbled across that web page. All huffy and puffy you decided teach us something by spouting things you learned off of Wikipedia.

You are old news. You are late to the party. You are a sad fact of life. I can't wait for the XTC to ruin all your serotonin receptors and eventually claim that you have been emo for 25 years.

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 01:30 AM

12 year old hahah born in 1974 mate ,would never claim to be something im not music wise ........

Tadao Nov 1st, 2008 01:52 AM

So you are 34 and can't spell legend? No, I stand by my theory.

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 02:02 AM

simple typo didnt even notice

Tadao Nov 1st, 2008 02:03 AM

You are one big typo that needs to be backspaced.

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 02:06 AM

hahaha ok