I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   YOU FUCKING HOMOS! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700801)

Tadao Oct 10th, 2008 03:51 PM

YOU FUCKING HOMOS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gE5oOuf_8A

Anti gay marriage commercial I just saw. :rolleyes

Dr. Boogie Oct 10th, 2008 04:04 PM

"It already HAS happened!!!"

I like how the main point of the commercial is that kids will find out about gay marriage. Those poor children!

ZeldaQueen Oct 10th, 2008 04:25 PM

Lord. Just because you don't tell kids about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I remember that I was really young in elementary school (maybe second grade myself) when I told my mom something like "When I grow up, I'm going to marry Amanda" (Amanda was my best friend then). My mom made some comment along the lines that women usually married men, but also added that sometimes women did marry other women, and that was it. We both dropped it.

Point is, when I was in second grade I didn't even fully understand the implications that marriage held. I didn't know about sex then. I just thought it meant you hung around together. I don't think it'll ruin a child forever to hear it in passing. Also, far as I can remember we weren't taught specifically about any kind of marriage in elementary school, unless you count when one of the teachers got married and we were told to throw a party for her.

Tadao Oct 10th, 2008 04:29 PM

This is California baby, we teach 5 year olds everything the law allows in school.

Guitar Woman Oct 10th, 2008 05:03 PM

ZeldaQueen Oct 10th, 2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 586728)
This is California baby, we teach 5 year olds everything the law allows in school.

Maybe that's it. I'm in Pittsburgh, so it might be an East Coast/West Coast thing.

Jeanette X Oct 11th, 2008 12:13 AM

Well, I left her a rather snide comment. Narrow-minded cow. >:

Edit: Or at least I thought I did. I think she deleted it.

Tadao Oct 11th, 2008 12:23 AM

Water off my back.

kahljorn Oct 11th, 2008 03:27 AM

i dont want to hear about what comes off your back you sicko

kahljorn Oct 11th, 2008 03:28 AM

jesus fucking christ

Tadao Oct 11th, 2008 03:32 AM

Leave our lord and savior out of this you adams appled whore.

pac-man Oct 11th, 2008 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 586728)

Other than how to read, write, and add, that is.

kahljorn Oct 11th, 2008 02:23 PM

jesus wouldn't have to be involved if you weren't such a disgusting man-backed slut s oshut the fuck up or ill squeeze the cider out of your adams apple

kahljorn Oct 11th, 2008 02:24 PM

you think jesus wants to just sit on his ass while folks like y ou pollute the air with their stinky faces and back??

you think he's a lazy savior or something? huh? Y ou callin jesus lazy? Better be careful cause in this area word travels fast and as they say words travel fastest up-hill

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 11th, 2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 586744)

Apparently after quitting the ghostbusters, ray stantz became a principal.

I think the next time I go to a gay bar and get groped without a free drink I'm going to "Suspend" them.

ZeldaQueen Oct 11th, 2008 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X (Post 586836)
Well, I left her a rather snide comment. Narrow-minded cow. >:

Edit: Or at least I thought I did. I think she deleted it.

Same. We'll see if it stays.

There is a comment there from some dude supporting her.

Tadao Oct 11th, 2008 03:55 PM

kahl quit being a homophobic.

kahljorn Oct 11th, 2008 07:39 PM

yes ill try to quit being the noun homophobic.

and anyway you're the one all offended about having men's seed on your back from when they pull out and also you're worried what jesus would think as if he were some kind of a homophobic.

Jeanette X Oct 12th, 2008 11:13 AM

Well, I posted another comment on one of her videos and its gone too. Guess she can't handle dissention.

ZeldaQueen Oct 12th, 2008 04:23 PM

Same. I think I'll try again.

On this other website I'm on, there're contests for art people submit. This one guy deleted my comment on his submission because I pointed out (quite truthfully) that it was actually just the "Chicken Run" movie poster. I guess some people can't handel that sort of stuff.

Dimnos Oct 13th, 2008 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 586971)

and anyway you're the one all offended about having men's seed on your back from when they pull out and also you're worried what jesus would think as if he were some kind of a homophobic.

Are you trying to be funny or are you just retarded? If you are trying to be funny, dont quit your day job. If you are retarded... well... good.

Grislygus Oct 13th, 2008 02:33 PM

Shut it, dillwad

ANYWAY I THOUGHT THAT COMMERCIAL WAS FUNNY COS THA MOM WAS LIKE CONSTRIPATED OR SOMETHING

kahljorn Oct 13th, 2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Are you trying to be funny or are you just retarded? If you are trying to be funny, dont quit your day job. If you are retarded... well... good.
that's probably one of the first times ive bothered to read one of your posts and im glad i did because you're actually trying to talk shit on me.

Keep your jackassery to yourself.

Dixie Oct 14th, 2008 02:45 AM

Dimnos Oct 14th, 2008 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 587470)
that's probably one of the first times ive bothered to read one of your posts and im glad i did because you're actually trying to talk shit on me.

Keep your jackassery to yourself.

It was actually just a question. You see, you were talking out of your ass and it didnt even make any sense.

kahljorn Oct 14th, 2008 12:47 PM

It was a question followed by two conditional statements. Also your question was an insult. It'd be kind of like if I said, "hey aren't you that stupid fuck that still sleeps in his mother's bed at the age of 22 or whatever you are and doesn't your mom smell like a sack of rotting potatoes?" she prolly looks slimy like one too. how can you sleep next to that dirty dog?

also the reason why it doesn't make sense is because you're stupid and have comprehension problems.

Dimnos Oct 14th, 2008 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 586870)
i dont want to hear about what comes off your back you sicko

jesus fucking christ

jesus wouldn't have to be involved if you weren't such a disgusting man-backed slut s oshut the fuck up or ill squeeze the cider out of your adams apple

you think jesus wants to just sit on his ass while folks like y ou pollute the air with their stinky faces and back??

you think he's a lazy savior or something? huh? Y ou callin jesus lazy? Better be careful cause in this area word travels fast and as they say words travel fastest up-hill

:rolleyes:

Tadao Oct 14th, 2008 03:21 PM

Yeah, but it's funny when he does it.

kahljorn Oct 14th, 2008 08:28 PM

he made me confront myself and i have to say im impressed with my choice word selection.

Tadao Oct 14th, 2008 08:31 PM

I would have done it better.

kahljorn Oct 14th, 2008 08:36 PM

oh really is that why all your responses were so gay

maybe you needed to warm up or something

and maybe an infinite amount of time

Tadao Oct 14th, 2008 08:41 PM

:lol

Tadao Oct 14th, 2008 08:48 PM

Zing!

Tadao Oct 14th, 2008 08:49 PM

That was awesome Kahl.

Tadao Oct 14th, 2008 09:21 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kahljorn Oct 15th, 2008 12:03 AM

thanks.

maybe someday you'll be funny and somebody might laugh at you.

kahljorn Oct 15th, 2008 12:05 AM

just kidding i think you're funny sometimes

ZeldaQueen Oct 16th, 2008 10:29 PM

Me too!

Except for the random sexual jokes. :\

Tadao Oct 17th, 2008 02:07 AM

:\

Tadao Nov 5th, 2008 05:41 PM

Looks like our children are safe from the homos.

ZeldaQueen Nov 8th, 2008 06:30 PM

Wonderful! I can start walking around after dark then. To heck with the robbers and murders. We got the homosexuals out!

:rolleyes

XDW1 Nov 23rd, 2008 08:57 AM

man this is a pretty good discussion

executioneer Nov 24th, 2008 08:13 AM

shut up

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 25th, 2008 06:01 PM

Just read an article where Prince or whatever he goes by now was against same-sex marriage. Of all people I thought of who would oppose it I didn't think it would be Prince....cuz ya know. Just to prove a point: Prince is about as straight at Davoy Havok.

Slash on the other hand was all for it.

Tadao Nov 25th, 2008 07:41 PM

Because Prince is a ******

pac-man Nov 25th, 2008 09:45 PM

Yep, he's a singer. And singers hate gays.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 25th, 2008 09:50 PM

But he's Prince. He looks like Freddie Mercury + Tito Jackson + ....let's just go with Elton John.

Dimnos Nov 26th, 2008 10:34 AM

The man sang about pussy control. No pussy, no pussy control. He has to be against the gays

Fathom Zero Nov 26th, 2008 12:57 PM

I love the gehs. Where's my love-muffin Seven Force at?

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 26th, 2008 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 597493)
The man sang about pussy control. No pussy, no pussy control. He has to be against the gays

I always thought that song was about controlling the pussy. Like...keep it under watch or it'll take over society. Sounds sometime a gay guy would say. Am I right?

executioneer Nov 30th, 2008 05:55 AM

prince is a jehovah's witness of course he hates gays

and christmas

Tadao Nov 30th, 2008 01:26 PM

I doubt he is a JW. I should know because I grew up one. Maybe he claims to be one? But he would be kicked out for his sexual antics the same way Mr. Jackson was kicked out for the demonic presence in the Thriller video.

executioneer Nov 30th, 2008 03:22 PM

maybe there is a sexier variant of jws that i'm not aware of, wikipedia and other webpages all say he is one (at least since 2001 anyway)

ZeldaQueen Nov 30th, 2008 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 598538)
I doubt he is a JW. I should know because I grew up one. Maybe he claims to be one? But he would be kicked out for his sexual antics the same way Mr. Jackson was kicked out for the demonic presence in the Thriller video.

He got kicked out for that? Really? I know that he put a disclaimer on it specifically saying that he didn't believe in the occult because he was a JW.

pac-man Nov 30th, 2008 10:38 PM

So is a person of a certain religion if they say so or if the church does?

executioneer Nov 30th, 2008 11:08 PM

depends on the religion i think

Tadao Dec 1st, 2008 12:08 AM

There are gay catholics, but I'm sure the pope disagrees.

ZeldaQueen Dec 1st, 2008 08:38 PM

Apparently last Tuesday there were members of the Westboro Baptist Church at my campus, protesting the school's backing of gay/bi/lesbian clubs. A whole bunch of students gathered across the street and made fun of them. One of the church members claimed that homosexuality encouraged people to go through relationships "like underwear". One of the students replied with "how often do you change your underwear?" I can't believe I missed them. They were at a part of the campus I never go past.

A picture of the protests were in the school newspaper. For some reason, the church members appeared to be holding a sign that says "God Hates France". I have no idea how they came to this conclusion. I know that their leader, Fred Phelps, called Ireland the "Emerald (now Pink) Isle of the Sodomite Damned, –saturated with fags and dykes at every level of society and government." and felt that the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake was God's punishment against Sweden promoting homosexuality. Never head anything against France though. I also have no idea what France has to do with their particular protest. :|

MetalMilitia Dec 1st, 2008 08:42 PM

Personally I'd be more surprised if they didn't hate France. I mean I pretty much hate France and I'm not even an insane ultra-religious nutbag.

ZeldaQueen Dec 1st, 2008 08:56 PM

I guess. I'm not too up-to-date on France, so the last thing I remember them doing to offend was not getting involved in the war in Iraq (or whatever it was that made us replace "French" with "Freedom").

Anyway, I suppose it's to be expected. Phelps pretty much hated anything that supported/was related to homosexuality (i.e. didn't agree with him).

XDW1 Jan 3rd, 2009 09:34 AM

:rockfuck the westbro baptist church
all a bunch of fucked up warped christians there
and leave the homos alone
let them be gay and happy:bestthread

Big McLargehuge Jan 6th, 2009 12:40 PM

i love how your post insinuates that there is such a thing as a not warped xian

Fathom Zero Jan 6th, 2009 03:55 PM

I can't believe how old this topic is.

ZeldaQueen Jan 6th, 2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge (Post 606206)
i love how your post insinuates that there is such a thing as a not warped xian

It's possible. Trouble is, you just never hear about them.

Quote:

depends on the religion i think
I just remembered, apparently all a person has to do to be considered a Shintoist is to have a piece of paper with their name on it hung in a Shinto shrine. They don't even have to do it themselves. Also, you can take a second religion if your Shintoist. Most Shintoists are also Buddhist, for example.

choHIlqoq Jan 7th, 2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 586873)
Leave our lord and savior out of this you adams appled whore.

:hypno OUCH :lol

Tadao Jan 7th, 2009 08:47 PM

Why does this guys post piss me off?

The Leader Jan 7th, 2009 09:11 PM

I think it's the unnecessary hypno smiley.

executioneer Jan 7th, 2009 09:34 PM

i'm aggravated by his and xdwd40s annoying usernames with jumbles of nonsensical letters and numbers

choHIlqoq Jan 8th, 2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 606561)
Why does this guys post piss me off?

:\

Fathom Zero Jan 8th, 2009 03:59 PM

god is a sock

pac-man Jan 8th, 2009 04:04 PM

I should be nicer to my socks! :chatter

ZeldaQueen Jan 10th, 2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 606695)
god is a sock

Does that seem our dogs are going to face eternal consequences for chewing on them?

kahljorn Jan 10th, 2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

god is a sock
God is a place, inside a sock

VaporTrailx1 Jan 11th, 2009 06:56 PM

I love watching protests on campus. Especially when they have challengers who start shit with them.

I was thinking about protesting against any further Indiana Jones movies just to protest something lol

Tadao Jan 11th, 2009 07:55 PM

Protest cardboard waste with cardboard signs.

Fathom Zero Jan 11th, 2009 09:11 PM