I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pics of my girl, nude. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7648)

Stoppa Nov 27th, 2003 07:40 AM

Pics of my girl, nude.

You fucks are stupid, you know that? Like I'm really gonna' show you pics of her. But I'll tell you this, she doesn't have a serious case of "tank ass" like every woman any of you have ever drugged into letting you touch.

She's 5'8, 110 pounds, blonde hair, green eyes, long luscious legs, tan, no tan lines, hair to her her shoulder blades, and oh yeah, she deep throats.

Her name is Miranda. And yes, she's way too hot to ever speak to you.

Her mom's a hottie too. Sometimes 'randa has me fuck her mom, just so she doesn't feel left out and old.

Oh, before I forget, fuck all ya'll.

Supafly345 Nov 27th, 2003 08:06 AM

It probably sucks not being able to maintain an erection in that situation.

Oh yeah, ahem, my girlfriend is from south america so nomatter how tan and damaged your "woman's" skin gets, she will never have a better one. And she has much larger breasts than yours and is thin as a beanpole. Therefore I win this absurd little contest of super existing girlfriends.

Esuohlim Nov 27th, 2003 12:08 PM

ARE YOU DONE, MR. MCMUSCLES? :lol

Cap'n Crunch Nov 27th, 2003 12:15 PM

MY GIRLFIEND IS A 16 FOOT ROBOT FROM PLANET ZYGOAT 2000 AND MY PARENTS SAY I CAN'T HAVE RELATIONS WITH A ROBOT FROM A DIFFERENT COMPANY. SHE HAS LONG TITANIUM LEGS, AND SOMETIMES SHE LETS ME BLAST HER MOM WITH MY GAMMA RAY WHILE SHE WATCHES! HER NAME IS KFJFDJFKJFJKROBOT500000000000000000.

Schimid Nov 27th, 2003 12:55 PM

my girlfriend used to post on the boards :I

ScruU2wice Nov 27th, 2003 04:09 PM

LOVELINE FORUM >:

Supafly345 Nov 27th, 2003 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly345
Oh yeah, ahem, my girlfriend is from south america so nomatter how tan and damaged your "woman's" skin gets, she will never have a better one. And she has much larger breasts than yours and is thin as a beanpole. Therefore I win this absurd little contest of super existing girlfriends.

I lied.

Tubesock Nov 27th, 2003 11:05 PM

Stoppa, admit it. You're not really a superhunk playboy with a drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend. You probably just decided to mimic one you saw in a poster while you were riding the bus to your Dugeons and Dragons meetings. In reality, no girlfriend (no matter how tanned she is nor how well she deep-throats) will let any boyfriend fuck their mother or post about the experience it in a shitty web-forum. Thus, you're either a 12 year old liar or a 12 year old fuckwit.

I'd make more fun of you, but it's wrong to make fun of retards.

MisSFiT Nov 28th, 2003 01:20 AM

Quote:

.....Thus, you're either a 12 year old liar or a 12 year old fuckwit.
I would have to say both.

JesusFishSticks Nov 28th, 2003 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tubesock
Stoppa, admit it. You're not really a superhunk playboy with a drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend.

shiiit, don't hate just cause you can't get any. Stoppa or whatever... is living the american dream.

Esuohlim Nov 28th, 2003 06:03 PM

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I THINK STOPPA IS TELLING THE TRUTH :picklehat

JesusFishSticks Nov 28th, 2003 06:26 PM

I don't know about you guys, but I think milhouse is being sincere :(

MisSFiT Nov 28th, 2003 07:15 PM

I don't think he is telling the truth at all. If he was, why would he come on here and type an essay about himself and his girlfriend? He should be driving his Porche 911, fucking his hot girlfriend, and working out at the gym.

Cap'n Crunch Nov 28th, 2003 07:17 PM

TRUE, TRUE :posh

choptop Nov 28th, 2003 08:11 PM

that commie quit posting in this thread because I threatened to tell everyone about his "gay chainsaw assrape fetish"

Derangon Nov 28th, 2003 11:03 PM

Gasp... really- we're not allowed to perve at your sister then?

Darn.

Ghost of Fraiser Nov 29th, 2003 07:28 AM

All my friend's girlfirends are hot but I am NOT :(

MisSFiT Nov 29th, 2003 01:41 PM

And your point is.........

Esuohlim Nov 29th, 2003 04:48 PM

God you suck, MisSFiT.

MisSFiT Nov 29th, 2003 06:45 PM

You can say shit like that to everybody and their fucking mother but when I do it's "God you suck."

Why is that?

I was asking what the point of that post was because It didn't make sense.

Now what are you going to say? "You suck more now"
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I can't stop fucking laughing you are hilarious!

Derangon Nov 29th, 2003 07:49 PM

*gasp* I just saw another part of the post that I ignored before.

Fuck me? Why- are you so desperate for a decent root that you are turning to complete strangers for your perverted fantasies? Geez, your sister can't be that hot then.

Emu Nov 30th, 2003 10:48 PM

you people are geniuses

Stoppa Dec 1st, 2003 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisSFiT
I don't think he is telling the truth at all. If he was, why would he come on here and type an essay about himself and his girlfriend? He should be driving his Porche 911, fucking his hot girlfriend, and working out at the gym.

Fuck you bitch. That shit happened. That shit is common in my life. You pay me enough, I'll even let YOU suck it. Well...maybe not. But I'll let you lick it a lil'.

ScruU2wice Dec 1st, 2003 05:23 PM

are you a robot, stoppa :confused

MisSFiT Dec 1st, 2003 09:36 PM

Quote:

Fuck you bitch. That shit happened. That shit is common in my life. You pay me enough, I'll even let YOU suck it. Well...maybe not. But I'll let you lick it a lil'.
I don't need to pay ANYONE any amount of money for sexual favors.
I work out six day a week. >: