I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Feb 25th, 2010 10:33 AM

:pagebrak

Pentegarn Feb 25th, 2010 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 673956)
Zhukov is very funny in his birthday thread. Happy birthday, that guy.

He was clever indeed.

bigtimecow Feb 25th, 2010 11:29 AM

eh, i'm sick of people arguing over grammatical and spelling errors. like, fuck, if you know what a person is trying to say (which most of the time is the case) then just attack the argument not the presentation

STRAW MAN (well, unless it was an argument about grammar and spelling, i guess)

The Leader Feb 25th, 2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 673905)
I have an epic loveline story in the making, but it's just not completely fleshed out yet.

Here is a little taste.

I'm filing for divorce tomorrow. I plan to marry the girl I've had a crush on since I hit puberty. My ex emailed me today telling me she has cancer and had basically given up on life. My ex didn't know I was filing tomorrow so it's not some ploy.

Oh and as for my ex giving up on life, I know her well and she is doing exactly what I did when I got "the bad news". I'm sure she's gonna get better after reaching her bottom and find that thing that we all deserve.

Piece of mind.

:(

:hugs

Pub Lover Feb 25th, 2010 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 673973)
STRAW MAN

The pancake guy tried to claim it was intentional and then felt clever when he caught Zhukov out. The spelling/grammar shtick is tired and pointless, but the petty self-delusion of trolls makes my day.

Supafly345 Feb 25th, 2010 01:01 PM

Just trust me on this you guys.
http://5z8.info/how2pipebomb_b8k9c_peepshow

Dimnos Feb 25th, 2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 673005)
It actually links here. You can do it with any website.

http://www.shadyurl.com/index.php

Old news.

Grislygus Feb 25th, 2010 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 673946)
I was there once, and then I read enough Paul Theroux to realize there's a very gray area between that sort of irritation and the I AM SURE THAT NO OTHER WHITE PERSON UNDERSTANDS THIS NON-WHITE CULTURE THE WAY I DO, THEREFORE I HATE THEM ALL, THEY SHOULD JUST STICK TO BEING WHITE AND LEAVE GENUINE APPRECIATION TO ME philosophy. Paul Theroux can write, but he's an asshole that way, white traveler fooling himself into thinking he's a resentful native of wherever he is. That's why I pretty much stick to an "eyes on your own paper" plan of action.

The moment I consider myself a resentful Japanese native who truly appreciates their culture is the moment that I use a nailgun to install a few holes in my face BUT THEY LEARNED EVERYTHING THEY KNEW ABOUT WHISKY BY LEARNING IN SCOTLAND, and now the Keepers of the Quaich invite Japanese whiskymakers to their feasts and get-togethers, dressing the japanese in kilts because they love Japanese whisky so much and that is so damn beautiful that it makes me want to cry :( Don't give a damn about them in any other case

Though I forgot that you're into the whole japanese thing and I should have clarified I'M SORRY, I'VE JUST HAD TO TALK TO TOO MANY OTHER MALE ARTISTS MY AGE AND AS SOON AS I MENTION WHISKY OR WHISKEY THEY'RE ALL LIKE :rolleyes "THAT'S AN OLD GUYS DRINK. WHAT A TOOL. I ONLY DRINK SAKE" AND THEN THEY JABBER ON ABOUT ITS SUPPOSED SUPERIORITY WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT AND I DON'T ARGUE ABOUT IT BECAUSE AN ARGUMENT LIKE THAT IS GEEKY AS FUCK BUT THEY'RE COMPLETELY WRONG >::\:(

Tadao Feb 25th, 2010 01:40 PM

I can't get drunk off of sake. :(

Grislygus Feb 25th, 2010 01:48 PM

'Cause it's a measly little pussbot of a drink


unless you're a girl :sexistbabysswhutIdo

Kitsa Feb 25th, 2010 03:02 PM

but I drink whiskey or whisky or however it presents itself. Or at least, I used to. I even have somewhat of an appreciation for wild turkey.

Supafly345 Feb 25th, 2010 06:58 PM


executioneer Feb 25th, 2010 09:23 PM

boner is dead, dudes :(

Tadao Feb 25th, 2010 09:29 PM

I know they think they found him, is it now official?

executioneer Feb 25th, 2010 09:34 PM

yeah :( that sucks. i guess now i should watch batman: dead ends

Tadao Feb 25th, 2010 09:45 PM

:tear I feel really sorry for Checkov. That on air message drew a fear tears from me.

Spoilers!

executioneer Feb 25th, 2010 09:48 PM

on a positive note "pulling a boner" now can be used as slang for suicide :lol :( :( :( :(

shadowweaver Feb 25th, 2010 10:52 PM

im sad that boner died, too. he grew up to be hot. I def. could have cheered him up

WhiteRat Feb 26th, 2010 12:03 AM

Low rent celebrities that have disappeared (no pun intended) from the Hollywood scene and die just absolutely break my heart.

executioneer Feb 26th, 2010 01:33 AM

he wasnt just a low rent celebrity he was the dude harlan ellison based a lot of jeffty from "jeffty is five" on and i loved that story :(

WhiteRat Feb 26th, 2010 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 674053)
he wasnt just a low rent celebrity he was the dude harlan ellison based a lot of jeffty from "jeffty is five" on and i loved that story :(

Fine. He was the greatest actor of our generation and has undoubtedly touched us all in a way that only "Boner" could do.

Best actor ever.

Is the internet happy now?

HickMan Feb 26th, 2010 04:12 AM

Hey guys I'm applying for special forces any thoughts? ~

Babs Feb 26th, 2010 06:15 AM

Semper Fi brother

Grislygus Feb 26th, 2010 11:05 AM

Dude you need to join and post a picture of the super flamethrower tank that Bill Murray and Harold Ramis used to fight the Soviets :(

Grislygus Feb 26th, 2010 11:08 AM

Or do the Spec Ops guys have it?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:42 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.