I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

OxBlood Oct 26th, 2009 04:14 AM

Bought the english Goty-Edition of Fallout 3, finally no more german voices and all the DLC.

AND Borderlands. Hell that game is SO goddamned good. Diablo with guns done right. Those guys sat down, though of how to do a FPS-Hack&Slay with randomized Items, NG+ and usefull skilltrees to near perfection and then DID it. Finally.

harrystyris Oct 26th, 2009 06:06 AM

1.Cricket 2007
2.Need for speed carbon
3.Fifa 2009
4.Counter strike
5.Street fighter
6.Midtown Madness

These are some games which i am playing right now.

Chojin Oct 26th, 2009 09:41 AM

that's an awfully suspicious signature you have there, harry

Zhukov Oct 26th, 2009 09:47 AM

Cricket 2007? You would have to be a bot to enjoy that.

Phoenix Gamma Oct 28th, 2009 07:11 PM

Just beat Castlevania III. Aside from the shitty controls on the stairs, it's pretty fun. And it's got a kickass soundtrack of course.

Babs Oct 29th, 2009 01:18 AM

So... how the hell did you beat Dracula?

Guitar Woman Oct 29th, 2009 02:02 AM

He used savestates, like a gay

Phoenix Gamma Oct 29th, 2009 01:39 PM

No, played it on Virtual Console. Each form only has one move, so if you learn how to dodge that, it's pretty easy. The last form is tricky if only cause of the pits in the middle. Made me wish I kept Grant for his abilitiy to change direction in midair.

Dimnos Oct 29th, 2009 02:06 PM

Its super easy with the priest bitch. You just use her bouncing ball ability and then focus on dodging around.

Phoenix Gamma Oct 29th, 2009 02:08 PM

I only had her fire spell :(

Dimnos Oct 29th, 2009 02:44 PM

Your probably better off. If I remember correctly once you get it the game becomes almost boring from being so easy. :(

Currently Im flip flopping between Uncharted 2 and Borderlands. Both games kick a ton of ass and I recommend them to anyone.

Phoenix Gamma Oct 30th, 2009 02:26 AM

Got Doc's Punch Out on Wii. Also, import of Sin and Punishment 2. I have no idea what's going on (again) but the game's pretty cool, and a lot easier now that the controls are actually designed for the Wii.

Fathom Zero Oct 30th, 2009 02:30 AM

I'm trying to play TF2. But it's stupid.

Zhukov Oct 30th, 2009 03:15 AM

I'm thinking of getting DJ Hero for the Wii (xbox broken), has anyone played it on any of the systems?

Currently playing Blood Bowl.

Guitar Woman Oct 30th, 2009 07:42 AM

I can't play TF2 anymore without getting a migrane.

I should be hating Valve for ruining the game, but really, I'm thankful that I was able to beat out my horrible virtual opiate addiction.

Dimnos Oct 30th, 2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 655917)
Currently playing Blood Bowl.

What do you have Blood Bowl on? PC?

Zhukov Nov 1st, 2009 05:41 AM

Yeah, PC. What's your buddy code?

Guitar Woman Nov 1st, 2009 06:59 PM

Call of Duty 4.

It's all right. British Spec-Op levels are cool, US Marine levels are boring.

I'm not playing online because fuck that.

Phoenix Gamma Nov 1st, 2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 655917)
I'm thinking of getting DJ Hero for the Wii (xbox broken), has anyone played it on any of the systems?

I played a little of it for PS3 at my friend's place.

It's...weird. It's a lot more confusing than the other rhythm games out there. You definitely need to "grow into" the weird controller. But DJing is something I've always wanted to try, so it was kinda neat.

I downloaded the mash-ups from the game. Some are kinda meh, but some are really awesome. Playing to the beat of "Ice Ice Baby" mixed with "You Can't Touch This" was weird. Daft Punk actually made a few of the mash-ups too, though I think all the tracks they made are of other artists' songs.

stevetothepast Nov 2nd, 2009 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 656286)
Call of Duty 4.

It's all right. British Spec-Op levels are cool, US Marine levels are boring.

I'm not playing online because fuck that.

Online cod4 is boring, all the multiplayer levels look the same. The single player campaign is fun as hell though, except in veteran. It just seems like in veteran, your the only soldier that the fucking ragheads are trying to kill.

Nick Nov 3rd, 2009 01:47 AM

Carnival Games sure are fun yep

Zhukov Nov 3rd, 2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 656289)
I played a little of it for PS3 at my friend's place.

It's...weird. It's a lot more confusing than the other rhythm games out there. You definitely need to "grow into" the weird controller. But DJing is something I've always wanted to try, so it was kinda neat.

I downloaded the mash-ups from the game. Some are kinda meh, but some are really awesome. Playing to the beat of "Ice Ice Baby" mixed with "You Can't Touch This" was weird. Daft Punk actually made a few of the mash-ups too, though I think all the tracks they made are of other artists' songs.

I've been playing it on the Wii for a few hours and I think it's pretty good. I've got two (dusty) turntables that I scratch on for fun rather than any talent, but I can still say with some authority that the game is in no way related to actual turntablism. I'm not complaining though. The music is of a very high quality, I thought, even though I dislike a lot of the artists, and it seems that there is a lot to master in the game before I will get bored (I'll stop playing it in a week, probably). I've never played guitar Hero, so it might be easier if you have matered that.

The place I got it from gave away a free Daft Punk album with every copy, so I was reasonably pleased with that.

Dimnos Nov 3rd, 2009 11:41 AM

Someone buy Dragon Age, preferably on PC, and let me know how it is. I need to know if I should buy this or just be happy playing Borderlands for now.

Sam Nov 3rd, 2009 05:24 PM

I GOT IT ON 360 BUT I HAVEN'T PLAYED IT YET :tear

Dimnos Nov 3rd, 2009 08:34 PM

Well quit talking to me and go play it already. :rolleyes