I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I need help (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11365)

FreakinStrange May 11th, 2004 11:11 AM

I need help

Does anyone know how to splice into a school intercom system? Please I really need the help so dont fuck around.

Emu May 11th, 2004 11:26 AM

:lol

Alive May 11th, 2004 03:21 PM

This isnt 1965 dude, wouldnt you rather hack into the schools computer network? i hear thats what all the "l33t" highschool kids are doing nowadays.... but i have to ask why the intercom system?

Gurlugon May 11th, 2004 04:51 PM

Re: I need help

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreakinStrange
Does anyone know how to splice into a school intercom system? Please I really need the help so dont fuck around.

one two fuck you
three four your a whore
five six go suck on dicks
seven eight your the one i hate
nine ten fuck you again

AChimp May 11th, 2004 05:27 PM

OKAY OKAY, I heard about this from a dude I know who knows some other dude, man... first you need a jackhammer...

FreakinStrange May 11th, 2004 06:56 PM

I want the intercom system so I can run a "pirate radio" for a day as a senior prank

AChimp May 11th, 2004 07:36 PM

LOL LOL LOL REMEMBER WHEN WE FILLED THE PRINCIPAL'S CAR WITH SAWDUST THAT WAS FUNNY :picklehat

Matt Harty May 11th, 2004 07:40 PM

NO THAT WAS NOTHING REMEMBER WHEN WE PUT HIS CAR ON THE ROOF

FartinMowler May 11th, 2004 07:58 PM

I did hear of some story about these kids that found out the frequency for the Burger King drive through intercom and where telling people that they where too fat and should leave or something like that. I guess if you could get into the room with the intercom and tape a small walky talky to the mic and make sure its on and then from a undisclosed place talk but, then you might get a squelch from your walky talky onto the mic and the whole school would find you and most likey beat your stupid ass :)

ArrowX May 11th, 2004 08:36 PM

:lol Recess: Schools out :lol you're a fag

FreakinStrange May 12th, 2004 11:07 AM

Come on I come here looking for a serious answer but all i get is crap. Please if anyone does know how to do what im looking for please tell me how

Bennett May 12th, 2004 12:41 PM

i need help too, all the teachers are really aliens and I have to let everyone know... oh no i think they can hear me typing :(

FreakinStrange May 12th, 2004 02:55 PM

fuck you this is not a joke >:

Bennett May 12th, 2004 03:23 PM

Quote:

I want the intercom system so I can run a "pirate radio" for a day as a senior prank

Quote:

fuck you this is not a joke

Cap'n Crunch May 12th, 2004 04:27 PM

:lol

FreakinStrange May 12th, 2004 07:52 PM

you got me there :lol

BUT I STILL NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :explode

Cap'n Crunch May 12th, 2004 08:07 PM

MAYBE YOU COULD GET REAL PIRATES OR A LESS GAY SENIOR PRANK. :(

ArrowX May 12th, 2004 08:37 PM

hire a mercenary to kill the principal with a pair of rusty hedge clippers. Always works

Emu May 12th, 2004 09:04 PM

I don't understand your motive, exactly. This "pirate radio..." What the hell would you play? Would you tell dirty jokes so the principal can come kick your ass once he finds you? It seems like a little much for a ten minute "prank." :posh

ArrowX May 12th, 2004 09:35 PM

But then you could.....Fuck it Youre a fag and this thread is gay

FreakinStrange May 26th, 2004 11:56 AM

Re: I need help

Quote:

Im bringing this back up so help me fuckers >:

Alive May 26th, 2004 04:50 PM

Well to begin with theres no "exposed wiring" in ceilings or walls of schools (modern ones anyway) so you would have to get to it thru the "source" (office) or one of the rooms (directly behind the "speaker") it all runs thru aluminum piping. some districts are all computerized now too, i believe it's a part of there "lan" (network) if im not mistaken. all's i can say is "power tools, dark clothing, late at night" is it worth it not to graduate with your class? (with you, probably) thats whats gonna happen once you get busted. :/

FreakinStrange May 26th, 2004 09:51 PM

Man fuck that its sounds like to much hard work for a lazy ass like me plus i have other ideas

DamnthatDavid May 27th, 2004 02:08 AM

lol, you fucking thought all you needed to do was find somesort of switch that was marked "To switch to Pirate Radio, Flip On"

You are a dumbfuck. You proberly woke one day, said to yourself, "What could I say to make myself appear cool on I-Mockery?" And proceeded to post this most asine topic. >:

FreakinStrange May 27th, 2004 11:16 AM

I didnt think it was going to be easy but what alive said was more than i wanted to go trough. Also i didnt post it to look cool i just didnt know where else i could look to for that type of information >: