I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   my myspace page (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26357)

mburbank Jul 5th, 2007 11:48 AM

my myspace page

I have started a myspace page as an experiment. So far I don't see the point, but that's kind of why I'm doing it. Apparently lots of pretty women want to be friends with me. So far I have denied them all, but rfeally I'm just playing hard to get.

http://www.myspace.com/brandmaxburbank

I have one friend who came along with the page. I think I am going to gay marry him.

Mockery Jul 5th, 2007 11:59 AM

OMG! CAN WE BE BUDDIES???

mburbank Jul 5th, 2007 12:08 PM

ROGER IS MY MYSPACE FRIEND,
ROGER IS MY MYSPACE FRIEND!!!

mburbank Jul 5th, 2007 12:18 PM

OMG, Protos Myspace page crashes my browser every time I try to ask him to be my friend! Is that his idear of a joke or is he JUST MEAN!?

Blue Fox Jul 5th, 2007 12:25 PM

maybe it's a sign from the internet gods!

if i make a myspace page can i be ur buddy? pwease?

Zomboid Jul 5th, 2007 12:33 PM

Body type:274cm / Athletic?

MockMeAmadeus Jul 5th, 2007 12:35 PM

Sorry, directed to Blue Fox:

Of course you can, buddy.

mburbank Jul 5th, 2007 02:06 PM

yes blu fox yes and i am preturnaturally tall and violentlty atheletic and typing with one finger while i eat lunch!

i am getting for real myspace buddies now!

Guitar Woman Jul 6th, 2007 02:02 AM

Max I want to be your friend too ok

Jixby Phillips Jul 6th, 2007 03:24 AM

hey man i sent you a friend request

it is highly benificial to add me as a friend because every single time I change ANYTHING, ANYTHING on my profile I will post a bulliten to let you know this

you'll fucking love it dude!

executioneer Jul 6th, 2007 04:35 AM

hahaha

executioneer Jul 6th, 2007 04:37 AM

ps hey i saw your profile and i liked what i saw, i've got some pics up at www.totalshitwhorecunt.com, check them out >: >: >: >: >: >:

Dr. V Jul 6th, 2007 05:28 AM

BE MY FRIEND I"M GONNA BE EVERYONE AT I_MOCKERY'S FRIEND JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE I SENT YOU A REQUEST!

MisSFiT Jul 7th, 2007 12:18 AM

You can be my friend :\

Googie Jul 7th, 2007 01:37 AM

I'm gonna send you a friend request under the name "Googie Toons"...

Protoclown Jul 7th, 2007 02:24 AM

Max, I just sent you a friend request, since it doesn't seem to work when you try to friend me. That's weird too, cuz I don't have all those new-fangled bells and whistles all the kids are putting on their pages these days that slow everything down and inevitably play embarrassingly bad songs at ear shattering volume before I can switch them off.

Cosmo Electrolux Jul 7th, 2007 09:51 AM

I want a myspace page so I can be cool....:(

kellychaos Jul 9th, 2007 10:13 AM

If you make me your friend, I will send you amusing links from Fark in an effort to constantly win your approval.

mburbank Jul 9th, 2007 10:15 AM

This is so awesome! Like, do you do anything with a myspace page accept collect friends?

Can you start more than one account? 'Cause I'd oike to do one where I only accept obvious protitutes as friends.

Cosmo Electrolux Jul 9th, 2007 10:35 AM

did you post the typical "myspace" images? you HAVE to do that, or your just not cool at all. Here are some guidelines for proper posing for a myspace photo.

Instructions on how to create the my space pose:
1. Position or hold your webcam above you so that it is pointed down at you from a high angle.
2. Look up at the camera with your eyes without lifting your head, because otherwise you will not be accepted by your peers if you use your neck.
3. Don't smile. This rule MUST be obeyed. Extra points if you look upset or woeful.
4. Take the photo, then make it black and white on your photo editor.
5. Post it and watch your popularity boom.

Otto Jul 9th, 2007 10:55 AM

It's like livejournal, 'cept nobody reads the text.

MisSFiT Jul 9th, 2007 05:46 PM

www.myspace.com/mystyk_star

no seriously you can be my friend, I'm the coolest.

Supafly345 Jul 9th, 2007 06:01 PM

You may not care because you have plenty of attention and are on tons of websites and such, but us normal folks want e-props.

Dr. V Jul 10th, 2007 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux (Post 495964)
did you post the typical "myspace" images? you HAVE to do that, or your just not cool at all. Here are some guidelines for proper posing for a myspace photo.

Instructions on how to create the my space pose:
1. Position or hold your webcam above you so that it is pointed down at you from a high angle.
2. Look up at the camera with your eyes without lifting your head, because otherwise you will not be accepted by your peers if you use your neck.
3. Don't smile. This rule MUST be obeyed. Extra points if you look upset or woeful.
4. Take the photo, then make it black and white on your photo editor.
5. Post it and watch your popularity boom.

Don't forget the mirror shot.

executioneer Jul 10th, 2007 08:58 PM

ok i treid it what am i doing wrong ;_; is it that i forgot to black and white it :x