I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A message from a sad, banned little chump (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21332)

Mockery May 19th, 2006 02:28 PM

A message from a sad, banned little chump

Just received this email today from someone that a forum admin apparently banned:

Quote:

Date: 5/19/2006 06:38:29 EDT
To: webmaster@i-mockery.com
Subject: Banned for what? All headers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I get banned for asking for my "Fuck you" sig back? I use to be apart of your forums, but apparently some1 from Admin of the forums banned me. I'd like to know why?

Also,you might wanna take a good look at the assholes who bash newbies. They are the prime reason why I got banned! Understand something, I came to the forums thinking I was gonna have a fun time,get a few laughs.

But no! Instead I found myself fighting off noobs with their verbal attacks. Instead of enjoying the site, I'm fighting a flame war, & I'm the one who gets banned.

I'm guessing I got banned because I wasn't following the rules. Fine, but jesus christ, tell your henchmen to leave me alone so I can tend to the rules & guidelines. I had no time what so ever to read them because of the idiots attacking me even in my "Hello, I'm new" thread!

Finally, I'd like to say that your site was a bad experience! I'm glad I was banned. I can't believe I actually gave the time & effort to become a member of the forums so I can be attacked by the fruitcakes that plague this site!

So long & go fuck yourself Admin! Die slow! Your site Sucks!!! I'm a member of quite a few forums, I'll be bashing I-MOCKERY on these forums. Instead of referring ppl to your site, I'll be letting them know what a bunch of faggots you are! Later bitches!

I look forward to coming back to your forums with a differ. IP number & bashing the shit outta it!
I hope they come back, because this is pure comedy.

AChimp May 19th, 2006 02:32 PM

I wish I could claim that it was me who banned him. :tear

Emu May 19th, 2006 02:35 PM

Check out the Let's Get to Know Eachother thread for more hilarity!

Esuohlim May 19th, 2006 02:36 PM

Re: A message from a sad, banned little chump

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery

From the looks of his first two posts, it seems like he's already back under "losthoobafault". Better ban him just in case :hat

Emu May 19th, 2006 02:43 PM

Quote:

I had no time what so ever to read them because of the idiots attacking me even in my "Hello, I'm new" thread!
Oh yes, because reading the rules takes so much concentration, and he was distracted by our viscious attacks on all sides!

RaNkeri May 19th, 2006 02:52 PM

Quote:

I'm a member of quite a few forums, I'll be bashing I-MOCKERY on these forums. Instead of referring ppl to your site, I'll be letting them know what a bunch of faggots you are! Later bitches!
Oh fuck guys, we're screwed! :eek

EDIT: Wait a sec, is that whiner quomobiuz? Because if he is, he's pretty fuckin' stupid if he can't understand why he was banned :lol

Emu May 19th, 2006 02:59 PM

Guys, guys, oh shit, guys

He posts on HipHopSite.com and gorillaz.com! Rog, what are we going to do if he badmouths I-Mockery there??

Esuohlim May 19th, 2006 03:17 PM

Let's keep tabs on him just in case

http://forums.gorillaz.com/search.ph...thor=QUYMOBIUZ

Emu May 19th, 2006 03:18 PM

W-wh-what if he gets his BlackSun Crew all up in our shit? Then what will we do?

RaNkeri May 19th, 2006 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu
He posts on HipHopSite.com and gorillaz.com! Rog, what are we going to do if he badmouths I-Mockery there??

I was really really REALLY hoping that you we're jokin' about the hiphopsite.com , but appearantly, not. Now I'm sad :(

Were you able to find his posts from hhs? Because I couldn't :(

Guitar Woman May 19th, 2006 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu
W-wh-what if he gets his BlackSun Crew all up in our shit? Then what will we do?

We fuck them up

AChimp May 19th, 2006 04:04 PM

LOL, some of the new user accounts are advertising some Shadow Sun crap.

Johnny Couth May 19th, 2006 04:45 PM

Quote:

Holy sh!t! this forum has alot of members!This is
the biggest forum I've seen.

QUYMOBIUZ here from the BlackSun crew!
Guys, I don't want to tango with the BlackSun crew :/

Misdemonar May 19th, 2006 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu

We fuck them up

I got a a comb switchblade.

Guitar Woman May 19th, 2006 06:06 PM

that kinda reminds me of that part in The Warriors where they ran into The Orphans and their leader pulled out a comb switchblade and he was all "YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET, WARRIORS, YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE ORPHANS"

Edit:

executioneer May 19th, 2006 09:07 PM

i hope he does get all his little shitface friends all riled up and then they board attack us so we can tell the admins on the other boards they're members of and they get banned from those, too :lol

or maybe even call their ISPs and get them banned from the INTERNET :eek :eek :eek

Chojin May 19th, 2006 09:10 PM

I banned him this morning because he kept making signatures that were 12 pages long after I told him not to and why.

Girl Drink Drunk May 20th, 2006 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery
Just received this email today from someone that a forum admin apparently banned:

Quote:

Date: 5/19/2006 06:38:29 EDT
To: webmaster@i-mockery.com
Subject: Banned for what? All headers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I get banned for asking for my "Fuck you" sig back? I use to be apart of your forums, but apparently some1 from Admin of the forums banned me. I'd like to know why?

Also,you might wanna take a good look at the assholes who bash newbies. They are the prime reason why I got banned! Understand something, I came to the forums thinking I was gonna have a fun time,get a few laughs.

But no! Instead I found myself fighting off noobs with their verbal attacks. Instead of enjoying the site, I'm fighting a flame war, & I'm the one who gets banned.

I'm guessing I got banned because I wasn't following the rules. Fine, but jesus christ, tell your henchmen to leave me alone so I can tend to the rules & guidelines. I had no time what so ever to read them because of the idiots attacking me even in my "Hello, I'm new" thread!

Finally, I'd like to say that your site was a bad experience! I'm glad I was banned. I can't believe I actually gave the time & effort to become a member of the forums so I can be attacked by the fruitcakes that plague this site!

So long & go fuck yourself Admin! Die slow! Your site Sucks!!! I'm a member of quite a few forums, I'll be bashing I-MOCKERY on these forums. Instead of referring ppl to your site, I'll be letting them know what a bunch of faggots you are! Later bitches!

I look forward to coming back to your forums with a differ. IP number & bashing the shit outta it!

It has begun

Terra May 20th, 2006 10:43 PM

oh GREAT ! there goes my really cool tornadic bolt of lightening siggy. thanks guys

Shifty May 20th, 2006 11:01 PM

i did a hi thread, and i never got bashed :O. and you guys where nice, what happened to that? :'(

Emu May 20th, 2006 11:02 PM

You don't post enough to be annoying.

Shifty May 20th, 2006 11:04 PM

ah, good point. but i can! HA, no i cant, im to lazy im stuck with WoW, fucking WoW.....

ArrowX May 20th, 2006 11:56 PM

:lol Scott you fail at wow all you do is hang back and wait for your party members to clear a room then you take everything

Esuohlim May 21st, 2006 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terra
oh GREAT ! there goes my really cool tornadic bolt of lightening siggy. thanks guys

Pfft I can pretty much replicate what he was going to do. Just give me a picture of a lightning bolt, I'll blow it up to 4000x3000 pixels wide and all you have to do is link to it as a 250x100 pixel image.

Terra May 21st, 2006 10:14 AM

oh thank you milhouse! :)